Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: Love the RS3

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Daytona Gray RS3 must go

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Circumstances will force me to sell my mint condition RS3.. Anyone interested in purchasing an 2018 RS3 in Daytona Gray with approximately 11K miles and loaded with options please check my ad in the classifieds on this site. PM me for any further details after looking at the ad. Car will be available for sale after the New Year. Anyone not wanting to wait on a 2019 or, perhaps wanting to save some money on the purchase of a near new 2018, please do take a look.
    Last edited by michael818; 12-18-2018 at 06:59 AM.

Established Member Four Rings comingabriel's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I feel you, and I will admit I am struggling to hold onto my RS3 (was not a wise purchase), due to work injury, and WC not paying nearly enough to cover my bills, which are signif greater than what's coming in. Been so depressed sitting home since Sept 31st, waiting to get "fixed" and a fool to think my job will be there with open arms after (if ever) I am capable of working there again. If not, then I will need to look for work at 46, which is going to be so hard, esp since I am semi new to that crap field that I am/was in. May be why people saw me as a jerk here, when I really wasn't trying to be, but life can really suck at times (things were so much easier in the 30's), but things could be soooo much worse, so I have to be thankful. Not going to start about the two mothers of my 3 kids (all girls) and how I am being sucked dry, and they are making more than I am, great incomes, so it is like lets continue to bury the guy who dumped me (truth) 1000% rightfully, one in 2003. I am about to get back moronically with the recent ex, one evil bitch, just to be there for my 7 and 6 yr old amazing girls and instill morals in them and hope they wont end up poor coparent casualties. The anxiety of the thoughts are sometimes/often overwhelming and inhumane to me. Not here for a pitty party, just sharing how great cars can end up on the for sale market, may be mine is a bad example, but it is what it is. As you can see, I can care less if I am thought of less and even attacked. But, my problems are so much greater than forum nonsense, it wont phase me.

Senior Member Four Rings Jroyalty7's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Sorry to read the troubles brother, keep your head up and know it will get better... just gotta weather the storm! Dont ever give up though, gotta set the example for those babies!!
    Quote Originally Posted by comingabriel View Post
    I feel you, and I will admit I am struggling to hold onto my RS3 (was not a wise purchase), due to work injury, and WC not paying nearly enough to cover my bills, which are signif greater than what's coming in. Been so depressed sitting home since Sept 31st, waiting to get "fixed" and a fool to think my job will be there with open arms after (if ever) I am capable of working there again. If not, then I will need to look for work at 46, which is going to be so hard, esp since I am semi new to that crap field that I am/was in. May be why people saw me as a jerk here, when I really wasn't trying to be, but life can really suck at times (things were so much easier in the 30's), but things could be soooo much worse, so I have to be thankful. Not going to start about the two mothers of my 3 kids (all girls) and how I am being sucked dry, and they are making more than I am, great incomes, so it is like lets continue to bury the guy who dumped me (truth) 1000% rightfully, one in 2003. I am about to get back moronically with the recent ex, one evil bitch, just to be there for my 7 and 6 yr old amazing girls and instill morals in them and hope they wont end up poor coparent casualties. The anxiety of the thoughts are sometimes/often overwhelming and inhumane to me. Not here for a pitty party, just sharing how great cars can end up on the for sale market, may be mine is a bad example, but it is what it is. As you can see, I can care less if I am thought of less and even attacked. But, my problems are so much greater than forum nonsense, it wont phase me.
    Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
    EPL Stage II DP Tune | EPL 57.60mm SC Pulley | 183mm Fluidampr Crank Pulley | Jokerz Ported SC| Aquamist WMI 375cc Jet @ TB| AMS Alpha Heat Exchanger | Milltek Sport Non-Resonated CBE | ECS Kohlefaser Luft-Teknik Intake | Alu Kreuz | CR-15 | 034 Drive Train & Trans Inserts | Bilstein PSS10 | SPC Upper Control Arms | TSW Bathurst 20x10 | Pulley Ratio=3.177

Established Member Four Rings comingabriel's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Jroyalty7 View Post
    Sorry to read the troubles brother, keep your head up and know it will get better... just gotta weather the storm! Dont ever give up though, gotta set the example for those babies!!

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
    Thank you, giving all I got for them. Trust me.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Iím sorry for your troubles and hope things get better for you. Ultimately, these are just cars, take care of the girls and hope for the best. If you need it there are support groups out there that might help. Good luck on the recovery and job.