Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings alexberlin's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Looking for a "portable" dash cam, which can be removed and put back super easely...

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi, I hope this was the right choice to post in this section here. I searched, and there are only a view dash cam threads but not specific to my question, I hope someone can help me.

I'm looking for a simple dash cam (ideally with audio recording) which I can take out by night easily, without frustration ripping off the mount every time, and put back in when I'm driving. In my neighborhood where I'm parking, there are some crack heads and I'm sure any little cam will be a reason for them to smash in my windows and steal it, to sell for some drugs... Does anyone know, if this option exists? With a quick release or something? I want to order this online and haven't much time to physically shop around in stores to see for myself.

Thanks in advance!

Veteran Member Four Rings itsmatt33's Avatar
    AZ Member #

https://www.amazon.com/YI-1080P60-Da...ds=yi+dash+cam

this is probably the best bang for your buck dash cam. the mount stays on but the camera clicks out easily. I personally run a blackvue for its a 450 front and rear camera and hard wired in. but everyone i know that does not want to spend that much goes for the yi.
    GTX2867r Audi A4 B6 TQM RECARO|HRE|ER|IE|APR|AWE|034 Build page here
    Daily Driven Audi Q3 Neuspeed|HRE|REMUS|KW Build page here
    IG: @matthewee

Established Member Two Rings alexberlin's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Clicks out easily sounds perfect. Thank you for the recommendation, itsmatt33! It's looking good, with Audio too, nice.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I really like your website and specially this post and that's the reason I am commenting here WuxiaWorld