Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

183mm Fluidampr Overdrive Ring with Belts

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Bought the Fluidampr pulley with 183mm ring with the intention of going dual-pulley. I installed the pulley right away since I was over 100K miles and was scared of the stock pulley failing on me. Now I've changed my mind about going dual pulley since I'm at 132K miles and don't want to spend any more money on this car. Comes with the ring, screws, and two belts. One belt is 7PK1300 and the other is 7PK1310. Fluidampr pulley is not included. Asking $160 shipped OBO.
    2010 Audi S4 GIAC Stage 2 | 2007 Lexus IS350 Supercharged

Instagram: ccwu123

Senior Member Four Rings maty360414's Avatar
    AZ Member #

how much are you selling the 7pk1310 belt for
    '13 S4 | Phantom Black | EPL Dual Pulley Water/Meth | EPL TCU | AEM W/M | Tampa Ported S/C | iABED TB | JHM 187 | MercRacing HX/Divorced | Becker TestPipes | AutoTech HPFP | Roc Euro Intake | ECS Trans Mount | ECS F/R Diff Mount | H&R Super Sport Springs | CR-15 | Drilled & Slotted Rotors| Vertini RF 1.3 | Michelin PS4S | Sport Diff | Akebono Pads | 1Res 1NonRes X-Pipe | RS Grill | Spoiler/Diffuser | 5K Fog LED's | VAGCOM Mods | 11.3@123.9 MPH