Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    428535
    Location
    Florica

    Stock A7 Looking for MOD GODS!

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Recently purchased a 2014 Audi A7 with 20k miles on it.

    If money was no option for upgrade what are your list of mods to TRANSFORM the car!


    IMG_20181104_173046-EFFECTS.jpg

  2. #2
    Established Member Two Rings BWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15 2017
    AZ Member #
    399522
    Location
    Central NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by cknight03 View Post
    Recently purchased a 2014 Audi A7 with 20k miles on it.

    If money was no option for upgrade what are your list of mods to TRANSFORM the car!


    IMG_20181104_173046-EFFECTS.jpg
    I would wake up that 3.0 engine with a EPL stage 2 tune.
    2014 A6 Premium Plus - 19" HRE FF01 - H&R Sport Springs - EPL Stage 2 and TCU tune - SC Pulley - Injen CAI

  3. #3
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2018
    AZ Member #
    432740
    Location
    FL

    that A7 is stunning.. Congrats on the purchase

  4. #4
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 06 2016
    AZ Member #
    374345
    Location
    Florida

    RS7 upgrade.
    2018 Daytona Gray S6 | S Sport | Black Optic | Carbon Atlas |

    2011 Phantom Black S4 | S-Tronic | P+ | Nav | Sports Differential | Titanium Package | Silk Nappa | SOLD

  5. #5
    Established Member Three Rings GID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02 2017
    AZ Member #
    409265
    Location
    Virginia/USA

    These..
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...9&share_type=t

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    2016 A7 - Dakota Gray
    Stage 2 - Ported Supercharger - 75mm TB - MercRacing HX - Custom mandrel bent exhaust from Manifold back

  6. #6
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 02 2018
    AZ Member #
    428003
    Location
    Europe

    So just outside? Or also inside? Would be helpful to know what it already has :D

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Four Rings durfA4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2006
    AZ Member #
    9494
    My Garage
    2012 A7 Stage 2, 2014 Q5 3.0T SLine, 2001 Laser Red S4
    Location
    Boston

    IMG_7100.JPG

    Here is my list and the car is super reliable and great to drive cross country.


    I went with RS7 look grill with Quattro script and brushed frame to match the window trim.

    RS7 look side skirts I would avoid and buy real RS7 skirts. They look amazing and make the car look lower.

    Eibach sport springs and bilsteins -depends if you have the dynamic suspension.

    I run 275/35 20 summer and 255/40 19 winters.

    SQ5 brake calipers and 380mm rotors. The 356mm oem brakes were good, the 380s were easy/cheap upgrade. I would go S7/S6 brembos if I was to go again.

    EPL pulley upgrade and tune. Iíll be going dual pulley and trans tune eventually. But the car is fast enough to sprint ahead of most cars.

    I also installed A8 massage/comfort seats, but I havenít done the coding yet

    IMG_9230.JPG
    IMG_7783.JPG
    IMG_7737.JPG

    But basically it is hard to improve on the basic A7. It is a great car and every thing you add should improve the car instead of detract from the the quality of form and function audi built.

    I actually got bored with the A7 and bought a B5 S4 to satisfy my modding habit. IMG_9074.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2012 A7 3.0t EPL Stage 2
    2014 Q5 3.0t
    2001 S4 STUKLR tuned

  8. #8
    Veteran Member Four Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 02 2005
    AZ Member #
    8194
    Location
    Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by durfA4 View Post
    IMG_7100.JPG

    Here is my list and the car is super reliable and great to drive cross country.


    I went with RS7 look grill with Quattro script and brushed frame to match the window trim.

    RS7 look side skirts I would avoid and buy real RS7 skirts. They look amazing and make the car look lower.

    Eibach sport springs and bilsteins -depends if you have the dynamic suspension.

    I run 275/35 20 summer and 255/40 19 winters.

    SQ5 brake calipers and 380mm rotors. The 356mm oem brakes were good, the 380s were easy/cheap upgrade. I would go S7/S6 brembos if I was to go again.

    EPL pulley upgrade and tune. Iíll be going dual pulley and trans tune eventually. But the car is fast enough to sprint ahead of most cars.

    I also installed A8 massage/comfort seats, but I havenít done the coding yet

    IMG_9230.JPG
    IMG_7783.JPG
    IMG_7737.JPG

    But basically it is hard to improve on the basic A7. It is a great car and every thing you add should improve the car instead of detract from the the quality of form and function audi built.

    I actually got bored with the A7 and bought a B5 S4 to satisfy my modding habit. IMG_9074.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Could you weigh one of your stock seats? I'd greatly appreciate if you could. Thanks
    C7 A6 3.0T, APR Stage 2+, P3U TCU tune, 3.56PR, Tampa Motorsports Porter Blower, 75mm Porsche 997 911 TB and some other goodies.

    0-60mph 3.10 seconds
    0-100mph 7.62 seconds
    1/4 mile 11.30 @121.90mph

  9. #9
    Active Member Two Rings prestige.phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 16 2018
    AZ Member #
    422507
    Location
    Connecticut

    If money is no object for your car I would do
    -Stage 2 tune
    -AWE Touring Exhaust
    -Coilovers to lower the car just a little bit
    -RS7 shift paddles or upgraded sport steering wheel
    -maybe go carbon or black mirrors
    -black optic or RS grill (w/o Quattro)
    -black optic window trim



    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2013 Audi A6 Prestige
    Phantom Black Pearl | Nougat Brown | LED Headlights | Coldweather PKG | 20" Sport PKG Wheels and 3 spoke heated steering wheel | Continental DWS 06 Tires | Ebay "Rings" Puddle Lights | Aluminum Ebay Paddle Extensions | AWE Touring Exhaust | IG: @prestige.phantom @ctautoart |

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Four Rings quattroism25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 04 2007
    AZ Member #
    18545
    My Garage
    B6 S4, C7 A6, Acura Legend Type II
    Location
    NYC/CT

    Quote Originally Posted by durfA4 View Post
    IMG_7100.JPG

    Here is my list and the car is super reliable and great to drive cross country.


    I went with RS7 look grill with Quattro script and brushed frame to match the window trim.

    RS7 look side skirts I would avoid and buy real RS7 skirts. They look amazing and make the car look lower.

    Eibach sport springs and bilsteins -depends if you have the dynamic suspension.


    SQ5 brake calipers and 380mm rotors. The 356mm oem brakes were good, the 380s were easy/cheap upgrade. I would go S7/S6 brembos if I was to go again.

    EPL pulley upgrade and tune. Iíll be going dual pulley and trans tune eventually. But the car is fast enough to sprint ahead of most cars.

    I also installed A8 massage/comfort seats, but I havenít done the coding yet

    IMG_7737.JPG

    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Were the SQ5 brembos direct bolt on?

    How are the eibach and bilsteins? Considering that option but I want it to be as close to stock as possible.

    When you do the coding for the seats please post a DIY. I'm considering the A8 comfort seats as well.
    MORO BLUE FTW
    Labree Catless Fullback ~ JHM Intake Spacers ~ JHM Tune ~ JHM Shortshifter Kit ~ JHM 3R Clutch Kit ~ JHM Crank Pulley ~ KW V3 Coilovers ~ Hotchkis Swaybars ~ JHM BBK ~ Apikol Rear Diff Mount ~ 034 Trans Mount ~ 19" VMR 710 ~ Thor Skidplate ~ R8 Steering Wheel ~ RNSE Navi ~ Piano Black Trim ~ OEM RS4 Shifter, Brake Handle & Deadpedal ~ AWE Pedals ~ 20% Tint ~ HID Fogs

  11. #11
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    May 09 2014
    AZ Member #
    215434
    Location
    Delco

    Stock A7 Looking for MOD GODS!

    Changed my front grille to an oem rs7 one
    21Ē wheels (Bathurst)
    Coil overs stx
    Best money spent awe touring exhaust with resonated down pipes amazing upgrade!
    Tint.
    Audi puddle lights
    Debadged
    Painted Audi rings front and back matte grey to match wheels.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sd761; 12-09-2018 at 03:46 PM.

  12. #12
    Established Member Three Rings GID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02 2017
    AZ Member #
    409265
    Location
    Virginia/USA

    Alright I'll play too since this has turned into a build thread.

    20 BBS CH-R
    RS grill
    Debaged
    Ceramic tint

    Ported supercharger
    75mm throttle body
    Injen intake
    Custom Mandrel bent downpipes
    Custom Mandrel bent exhaust with AWE mufflers
    Merc racing hx
    034 insert kit

    Stage 2 dual pulley ECU (haven't installed second pulley yet but it's in my possession)
    Tcu tune (haven't flashed yet but purchased)
    6 piston front calipers (also in my possession but haven't installed yet)

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    2016 A7 - Dakota Gray
    Stage 2 - Ported Supercharger - 75mm TB - MercRacing HX - Custom mandrel bent exhaust from Manifold back

  13. #13
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    428535
    Location
    Florica

    Would love to here opinions/thoughts on both.

    Only has eibach springs, spacers and the wing wrapped in carbon fiber (came like this) on right now.

  14. #14
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    428535
    Location
    Florica

    Quote Originally Posted by GID View Post
    Alright I'll play too since this has turned into a build thread.

    20 BBS CH-R
    RS grill
    Debaged
    Ceramic tint

    Ported supercharger
    75mm throttle body
    Injen intake
    Custom Mandrel bent downpipes
    Custom Mandrel bent exhaust with AWE mufflers
    Merc racing hx
    034 insert kit

    Stage 2 dual pulley ECU (haven't installed second pulley yet but it's in my possession)
    Tcu tune (haven't flashed yet but purchased)
    6 piston front calipers (also in my possession but haven't installed yet)

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Ported supercharger
    75mm throttle body

    Can you post more info on these?

    Also which calibers?

  15. #15
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    428535
    Location
    Florica

    Quote Originally Posted by tmf2004 View Post
    that A7 is stunning.. Congrats on the purchase
    Thank you!



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.