Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings Shahek's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Ford Transit Connect

B5 S4 code help!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey guys so my #34 15amp fuse keeps popping and I go into limp mode with all these codes...

IMG_9516.jpg

IMG_9517.jpg

After I replace the fuse I can clear all codes and the car is fine for about 10 miles then the fuse blows and the codes return.

Right away I think short, but canít find any and all grounds are good and all connections tight.

I swapped out my N75 and N249 based on some things I read online but no luck.

Anybody run into something similar or have any ideas where I should start??? Anything and everything is appreciated.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    BW Ko4's, SRM inlets, SRM CAI, SRM V3 smic's, 034 bipipes, JHM SS, APR snub, RR stage 3, EV14 550cc injectors, SSAC downpipes, Neuspeed exhaust, 034 UCA's, 034 spider hose, 034 MM's, ST coilovers

Veteran Member Four Rings zillarob's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2kS4, 84gli, 84caddy dsl

When you have that many, its likely a fuse. 34 is 12v to all those things.

That fuse is powered up by 1 of the contacts (3 sets in there) in the fuel pump relay so that would be the next place Id check.

Take a peek at the grounds in the engine compartment also.

Edit

Lol, I need to read more better.

Unplug all those things and plug them back in one at a time until the fuse pops.

Check ohms with a meter, but intermittent ones can be tough.
    There are only 2 things needed to make an Audi work properly - Duct tape and WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't - Duct tape. If it doesnít move and it should - WD40.

Established Member Two Rings Shahek's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Ford Transit Connect

Damn, I completely forgot about the relay I wired in for the walbro wonder if that could cause this?

And unplugging and plugging them back is a really good idea, thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    BW Ko4's, SRM inlets, SRM CAI, SRM V3 smic's, 034 bipipes, JHM SS, APR snub, RR stage 3, EV14 550cc injectors, SSAC downpipes, Neuspeed exhaust, 034 UCA's, 034 spider hose, 034 MM's, ST coilovers