Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Veteran Member Four Rings ZimbutheMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2010
    AZ Member #
    56705
    Location
    solar system

    Calling out jhm!!!! Truce or no truce it's your call

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    OK, I posted this on a subforum, but I want to post this up where everyone can see how this goes down.

    JHM, after seeing the latest trainwreck that your fan club has created here

    https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...6#post13422966

    and here https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...ame-RS4Killer-)

    and here http://*******************/forum/ind...&topic=995.725 (last post)

    These are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head, there are countless others and I'll add to them if necessary...

    So I've decided I've had enough.

    this is largely a copy of what I stated earlier:

    Jake, JHM has obviously seen this shitshow, you say "I'd rather not get political" and do NOTHING to call off your hounds...

    You know what, I kept my mouth shut when you guys went to mods about my "trolling" on your threads.

    Yet when your supporters start trolling orders of magnitude worse than anything I've ever said about JHM you guys don't lift a finger to intervene...

    I'm so livid my hands are literally shaking as I type this, so I'm just gonna end with this question.

    Fellow members, ask yourself this: Are JHM's contributions to this platform worth the kind of garbage we see on a daily basis around here?

    My answer is unless they take any action to remedy the situation then no....

    Jake, I'm sick of this garbage and so are a lot of other members. HOWEVER, I'm willing to admit that we've both been acting badly and to put aside our differences by being the first to step up and offer a handshake on the condition that JHM publicly denounces this type of behavior.

    I await your answer....


    (I urge you to consider my offer, I want something positive to come out of this thread for you, me and EVERYONE ELSE on this forum. You guys can come out of this looking classy... or not... ball's in your court)
    Last edited by ZimbutheMonkey; 12-05-2018 at 03:44 PM.
    This B6/B7 S4 forum is brought to you by the refreshing taste of Kool-Aid... OH YEAH!!!!!

    My car has a real tune. Tuned by me. Just because you're not smart enough to tune your own car don't ruin a thread.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Four Rings ZimbutheMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2010
    AZ Member #
    56705
    Location
    solar system

    So, JHM jas replied in the original thread. So to give them credit for their response (and my reply). I'm just pasting it here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake@JHM View Post
    Huh? That was a response to a political comment and from what I have seen, the political conversation ended right there. Wouldn't you consider that classy? My political opinion whether it agrees or disagrees with our customers beliefs has nothing to do with JHM nor the car community.

    I have said in the past that we don't approve of bashing. I've said this Publicly before. I would love it if everyone got along. This is a car community and everyone is allowed to do what they want with their cars. Unfortunately I can't tell people what they can and can't say whether it helps us or hurts us.. What I have seen though, if you pay attention, people only troll a select few people who are also out bashing. In this case, Mario (or the user who pretends not to be Mario) who only bashes us in order to promote his own stuff. We never put another company down in order to make us look better no matter how much they do this to us.
    Well, at least we agree that we all want to get along.

    My point is this: remember the saying "that for evil to triumph, all that needs to occur is that good man say nothing..." Not calling JHM evil, but you get the point. You guys are forum sponors. Your opinion carries a lot of clout and when you say nothing, despite knowing what's happening, you are participating by being complicit.

    How much would it ever have taken for you guys to have said at any point" hey guys, let's keep it constructive". It's THAT simple,
    This B6/B7 S4 forum is brought to you by the refreshing taste of Kool-Aid... OH YEAH!!!!!

    My car has a real tune. Tuned by me. Just because you're not smart enough to tune your own car don't ruin a thread.

  3. #3
    Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings Jake@JHM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 31 2011
    AZ Member #
    80618
    My Garage
    MK7-GTI-APR-STG2-Grand-Cherokee-R6-Raven-IRON-1250
    Location
    Lathrop

    Quote Originally Posted by ZimbutheMonkey View Post
    Well, at least we agree that we all want to get along.

    My point is this: remember the saying "that for evil to triumph, all that needs to occur is that good man say nothing..." Not calling JHM evil, but you get the point. You guys are forum sponors. Your opinion carries a lot of clout and when you say nothing, despite knowing what's happening, you are participating by being complicit.

    How much would it ever have taken for you guys to have said at any point" hay guys, let's keep it constructive". It's simple,
    That is the job for the moderators. Hit the report button if a user is not following the AZ Rules & Guidelines. We have thousands of customers, who most of which post on Audizine. I don't have the time to go through every page of every thread to see how our customers are using their freedom of speech. I rarely have time to go through every page in a thread I click on anymore (Sorry to those who have asked me questions that I have missed, best bet is to PM me).

    It takes two sides to keep it constructive. Let that be a message to everyone.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Four Rings ZimbutheMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2010
    AZ Member #
    56705
    Location
    solar system

    To reiterate my point, I think we've ALL had enough of this.

    As I said, I'm willing to admit I've probably acted poorly in the past, same as others.

    However I want to see us all hold ourselves to higher standards around here. Starting with this thread here.
    This B6/B7 S4 forum is brought to you by the refreshing taste of Kool-Aid... OH YEAH!!!!!

    My car has a real tune. Tuned by me. Just because you're not smart enough to tune your own car don't ruin a thread.

  5. #5
    Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings Jake@JHM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 31 2011
    AZ Member #
    80618
    My Garage
    MK7-GTI-APR-STG2-Grand-Cherokee-R6-Raven-IRON-1250
    Location
    Lathrop

    Quote Originally Posted by ZimbutheMonkey View Post
    To reiterate my point, I think we've ALL had enough of this.

    As I said, I'm willing to admit I've probably acted poorly in the past, same as others.

    However I want to see us all hold ourselves to higher standards around here. Starting with this thread here.
    I don't think anyone would disagree. Having a non-hostile forum/community is always best.

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Four Rings koolade9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11 2008
    AZ Member #
    26294
    My Garage
    RS4, 190e 16v, e46 M3
    Location
    602



    This won't solve anything in a month when it's on pg 2. Civility breeds civility. Trolling brings out trolls. Be your own example.
    FRRG AZ Ring

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Four Rings ZimbutheMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2010
    AZ Member #
    56705
    Location
    solar system

    Quote Originally Posted by koolade9 View Post
    Civility breeds civility. Trolling brings out trolls. Be your own example.
    I completely agree, why do you think I started this thread...
    This B6/B7 S4 forum is brought to you by the refreshing taste of Kool-Aid... OH YEAH!!!!!

    My car has a real tune. Tuned by me. Just because you're not smart enough to tune your own car don't ruin a thread.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member Four Rings ZimbutheMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2010
    AZ Member #
    56705
    Location
    solar system

    And for the record, I have sent a PM to one of the moderators to offer their input on the matter
    This B6/B7 S4 forum is brought to you by the refreshing taste of Kool-Aid... OH YEAH!!!!!

    My car has a real tune. Tuned by me. Just because you're not smart enough to tune your own car don't ruin a thread.

  9. #9
    Forum Moderator Four Rings SoCalS4Avant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 24 2008
    AZ Member #
    24506
    Location
    California

    Quote Originally Posted by ZimbutheMonkey View Post
    And for the record, I have sent a PM to one of the moderators to offer their input on the matter
    Yep. You did. I generally try and let the world work itself out, but this is pretty ridiculous. There's no reason for starting this thread, to be honest. Feel free to chat with Jake directly. Give him a call. Maybe visit him.
    Moderator/Wiseguy

    yeah, I'm pretty sure this needs to happen too...so I can live Vicariously through myself. - cab509
    People are stupid. It's a fact. It's science. - tankdeer
    Better be careful. That's the kind of car that can get people pregnant. -Jermunji
    Nothing makes me happier than the fact that your motive is based on spite, revenge, and regret. Well done sir. A tip of the hat to you. - tankdeer



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.