Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Eventuri Carbon Fiber Intake vs AWE Intake

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I am torn between the AWE intake and the Eventuri intake. Does anyone on here have either one of these? and if so, how are they?

Are they worth the money? The Eventuri is pricey at $1500 vs 900 for the AWE.

Any issues with having these intake on?

Established Member Two Rings Mr. Three's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Functionally, they are probably identical. More Carbon and unique look on the Eventuri but the AWE has the "Airgate" removable panel, no? For pure power, just run the factory airbox and get a piggyback, intercooler and upgraded turbo...or any combo of. Those are the most important ones.
    2018 Audi S4 Premium Plus / Nav / Black Optic / S Sport / Fine Nappa / Carbon / EMD Springs / EMD Rear Bar / ECS 10 / 12.5 mm spacers / ECS Transmission Mount / Painted Markers / Laminex Rear Smoked Reflectors / Hardwired V1 /
    Cars of the past: 83 A1 GTI / 83 Callaway stage 2 A1 GTI / 86 951 turbo Porsche / 98 Dinan M3 / 95 3.2 OBD1 M3 / 02 E39 M5 / 88 E28 528i / 08 RS4 / 13 S5 / 14 S5 / 15 S5 GIAC Stage 2 / 16 APR tuned S6 / 01 996 911 Turbo ByDesign Stage 4

Established Member Two Rings Yabi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5

If it helps, AWE is still backordered. Iíve been waiting since April 5th for my delivery. :)

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2018 RS3, 2013 Mazdaspeed3, 2007 Acura TSX

Eventuri just looks good. The amount of filtration area is small and restrictive. Stock RS3 intake makes more power than Eventuri.

https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...ronic-Eventuri
    -

Active Member Two Rings thermobryan's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I had a RocEuro and recently changed it to stock airbox and a K&N filter. 0-60 times are exactly the same.

Veteran Member Four Rings will13k7's Avatar
    AZ Member #

The Eventuri looks and sounds great, no issues after about 1k miles so far. I don't expect any issues as I've had intake on 5 cars and never had an issue with it. any gains, with stock everything else, was not butt dyno noticeable to me.

whoring

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Lancer Evo VIII, X-Bow GT4

Want it for the RS4 :(

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by will13k7 View Post
    The Eventuri looks and sounds great, no issues after about 1k miles so far. I don't expect any issues as I've had intake on 5 cars and never had an issue with it. any gains, with stock everything else, was not butt dyno noticeable to me.

whoring

Looks awesome, thanks for sharing.