Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 53 of 53
  1. #41
    Veteran Member Four Rings Jimmy ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13 2014
    AZ Member #
    282403
    Location
    New York

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Thank you. I can a gtr and destroy this car for 1300 a month. Tekinann. You come across like a snob. You write garbage. Audi tech ainít looking at a service manual to change springs. Your lucky you donít live in NY with your attitude


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 TTS. Mythos Black w/ Nappa Red interior. APR 1, AFE Intake

  2. #42
    Senior Member Two Rings Nez136's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    72691
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI

    Well the GTR was gonna be my main point as well. With that money thatís what you pretty much can get. Not sure about the AMG GTS tho, my buddy just leased a GT and his build costed $149. His payment is over 2k/month. But he could be getting screwed idk. I think the M4 is over priced as well. Like I said I drove one and for the monthly payment you just donít get a lot.

    As far as dudes attitude, yea he comes off like a arrogant snob but I also know itís just the keyboard talking and that most people donít take a down talking tone with me face to face. So I donít let it bother me but in response to his post.... affording the car is not an issue, itís my legit opinion, and everyone is entitled to one of those.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    '11 S4
    '05 Evo 2.3 HTA35r

  3. #43
    Veteran Member Four Rings Jimmy ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13 2014
    AZ Member #
    282403
    Location
    New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Nez136 View Post
    Well the GTR was gonna be my main point as well. With that money thatís what you pretty much can get. Not sure about the AMG GTS tho, my buddy just leased a GT and his build costed $149. His payment is over 2k/month. But he could be getting screwed idk. I think the M4 is over priced as well. Like I said I drove one and for the monthly payment you just donít get a lot.

    As far as dudes attitude, yea he comes off like a arrogant snob but I also know itís just the keyboard talking and that most people donít take a down talking tone with me face to face. So I donít let it bother me but in response to his post.... affording the car is not an issue, itís my legit opinion, and everyone is entitled to one of those.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Well said. If you lived near me , you and I would be boys. Ainít drinking no champagne. Bottle beer


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 TTS. Mythos Black w/ Nappa Red interior. APR 1, AFE Intake

  4. #44
    Senior Member Two Rings Nez136's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    72691
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy ny View Post
    Well said. If you lived near me , you and I would be boys. Ainít drinking no champagne. Bottle beer


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha pretty sure Iíve only had champagne 4 times in my life. I prefer beer as well.... or Jack Daniels


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    '11 S4
    '05 Evo 2.3 HTA35r

  5. #45
    Veteran Member Four Rings Jimmy ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13 2014
    AZ Member #
    282403
    Location
    New York

    Jack. Vodka. Jager. Beer. Iím always down. as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 TTS. Mythos Black w/ Nappa Red interior. APR 1, AFE Intake

  6. #46
    Senior Member Two Rings Nez136's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    72691
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI

    Funny talking about the worth for cars in this class, took a AMG C63s for a drive at the dealer today. The salesman didnít come along so it gave me a little seat time with my boss to beat on it. Pretty fun and awesome car.
    Iím pretty wide so the interior is a little tight for me and being that cold outside made it even harder to put the power to the ground. They had it priced at 86k with all the bells and whistles (AMG exhaust, their tech and driving assist, port options blah blah). Lease for 12xx and finance for 14xx (yes guy I can afford this). First thing my boss said was, ďI wouldnít pay 86k for this carĒ. I agreed. Given Iíd want the Ď19 with the face lift and the newer bells and whistles added to the interior anyway, itís just a lot of money for what you get. Just opinions.
    I will say that Iíd prefer both the RS5 and 63s over the M3/4. Just overall better cars for people that are driving day to day.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    '11 S4
    '05 Evo 2.3 HTA35r

  7. #47
    Veteran Member Four Rings Jimmy ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13 2014
    AZ Member #
    282403
    Location
    New York

    I really like Mercedes. I would have got the E450. I love the interior and the classic Benz coupe stature. BUT, why did they remove the transmission console gear selector? I donít like that shifter on the column at all. I make quite a few 3 point turns at my job and my console complex. That shifter would drive me crazy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 TTS. Mythos Black w/ Nappa Red interior. APR 1, AFE Intake

  8. #48
    Veteran Member Four Rings
    Join Date
    Apr 05 2012
    AZ Member #
    91253
    Location
    Earth

    Iíve been looking at the BMW M550i xDrive. Itís a lot of car for the money and I can get one for less than the cost of a RS5. Next July itís geting a facelift including iDrive 7.0, full digital dash, and an upgraded engine (460HP -> 530HP). With a tune youíll be pushing over 600HP. People are already getting well over 500HP with a tune on the current 460HP engine. Itís AWD and BMW offers great leasing and financing incentives. Plus if youíre a member of the BMWCCA you get an additional discount on top of whatever youíve negotiated. .

  9. #49
    Veteran Member Four Rings Jimmy ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13 2014
    AZ Member #
    282403
    Location
    New York

    Yea. My father had the 550xdrive m package. He was paying 900. That was 3 years ago. He moved into the X4m for 700. He liked the car. It was fast. But a lot of issues with the run flat tires and the M suspension. Car would break the sidewalls on act pot hole. He had the insurance but still a pain. I believe he went through 5 tires.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 TTS. Mythos Black w/ Nappa Red interior. APR 1, AFE Intake

  10. #50
    Senior Member Two Rings Nez136's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    72691
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy ny View Post
    I really like Mercedes. I would have got the E450. I love the interior and the classic Benz coupe stature. BUT, why did they remove the transmission console gear selector? I donít like that shifter on the column at all. I make quite a few 3 point turns at my job and my console complex. That shifter would drive me crazy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is really stupid. Wasnít hard to manage even after a short test drive but I didnt like it at all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    '11 S4
    '05 Evo 2.3 HTA35r

  11. #51
    Senior Member Two Rings Nez136's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    72691
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnEnglish View Post
    Iíve been looking at the BMW M550i xDrive. Itís a lot of car for the money and I can get one for less than the cost of a RS5. Next July itís geting a facelift including iDrive 7.0, full digital dash, and an upgraded engine (460HP -> 530HP). With a tune youíll be pushing over 600HP. People are already getting well over 500HP with a tune on the current 460HP engine. Itís AWD and BMW offers great leasing and financing incentives. Plus if youíre a member of the BMWCCA you get an additional discount on top of whatever youíve negotiated. .
    It definitely needs a power boost. My buddy got rid of his S6 for one and said he liked his Audi better on the performance end. Poor bastard ended up hydro locking the m550 with only 4K miles on it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    '11 S4
    '05 Evo 2.3 HTA35r

  12. #52
    Senior Member Two Rings JD23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2016
    AZ Member #
    374585
    Location
    Dallas

    My local dealer has had the same two RS5 coupes on the lot since at least August. I assume they will have to start dealing soon or they will be stuck with these two well into 2019. Based on the S5 SB/coupe sales ratio, I think the RS5 SB will fare quite a bit better, but still wonder whether the RS5 offers enough unique aspects over the S5 to sustain sales after the initial rush has subsided.

  13. #53
    Senior Member Two Rings Nez136's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    72691
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI

    B9 RS5 Price Discussion

    Years back my buddy was the GM of my local dealer. They had a R8 ďGTĒ which was a limited addition version if you guys remember right. Matte white . Beautiful machine. Well the thing sat for 6 months with a MSRP of 250k.

    They ended up selling it for 200🤢. So yea I definitely expect them to discount a limited addition car if they want it off the lot...


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    '11 S4
    '05 Evo 2.3 HTA35r

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.