Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 1014 hp

Established Member Two Rings 2008s4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 RS4

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Regarding 10 psi from different size turbos being the same, while the pressure is the same one is flowing more air then the other. From what I was able to gather, people might be having the wrong thinking on this. This was taken from an older RX7? forum that I saved awhile ago when a friend was disagreeing with me.

My explanation: Not to be taken as gospel ;o)

I struggled to wrap my mind around this for a while.

example thought process: You have an engine which rotates at a given RPM, let's say 6000 rotations per minute for grins. now at 6000 rpm the intake port is open for the same amount of time for both a t78 and a stock twin setup. So the time intervals are fixed by the engines rotation. Assuming that both setups are creating 10 PSI of pressure measures from the intake manifold (which has a fixed internal volume) then it seems impossible for one turbo to make more power at 10 PSI than another because both the volume of the engine and the intake manifold are fixed. And since the volumes are fixed that means the same net force is exerted onto the intake charge in both scenarios.

this is the point where we scratch our heads ^^^

Most of you know this but I'll say it anyway:
    1PSI = 1LB force per square inch (not Pounds of air per square inch!) - think about it, a square inch is a unit of area, not volume. 10 PSI = ten pound of force exerted exerted on every square inch of internal surface area of the intake manifold and intake ports = says nothing about how much air is in the intake/engine ( if it did it would be per cubic inch) just how much force the air is exerting as it gets force fed from the turbo's compressor.

With that being said, one can calculate the air density based on how much pressure is exerted, but PSI is not a measure of volume in and of itself.

Now, "Cubic feet per minute (CFM) is a non-SI unit of measurement of gas-flow (most often air-flow) that indicates how many cubic feet of gas (most often air) pass by a stationary point in one minute. In other words, it is a unit for measuring the rate of flow of a gas or air volume into or out of a space."
    -wikipedia

OK, so we accept that a large turbo expells air at a higher velocity and therefore has a higher CFM. Now lets try to understand why:

One easy way to understand how larger turbos move air at a higher velocity it is useful to think about a neck in a river and the way that water flow through it.
    The wheel size and outlet volume of a T78 turbo compressor is much larger than that of the twin setup. This large volume of air leaves the turbo and enters the bottleneck which is the intake tract speeding up just as water speeds up in a river bottleneck.
    The air flowing from the small twin compressors on the other hand are flowing into the same river, but this time the river is large in relation to the charge volume so the air just creeps along.

OK so we established the following:
    At a given RPM the intake ports are open for a defined period of time.
    A large turbo moves air more rapidly through an intake tract with a fixed volume.
    Next: Realise that air velocity has nothing to do with PSI. PSI is only a measure of how much force is exerted on the manifold and intake ports.

The tricky part:
    At 10PSI (assuming the same intake temps) the T78 is cramming the same amount of air into the intake manifold as the twin setup. So what gives?

Here's the key point to understand:
    The boost that you are reading at the intake manifold is not telling you how much air actually makes it into the intake ports during their short open interval. It's only a measurement of force exerted on the intake plenum.

Key to understanding:
    The air coming from the twins will surge forward into the intake ports with a lower velocity than that from the T78 for the reasons that we established in our "river bottlnecK" example earlier.

So while both turbos are exerting the same amount of force on the intake ports the air from the T78 is approaching the intake ports at a higher velocity and therefore more will get in before the port closes.

Lastly: The boost reading that you see on your gauge is not taken from within the engine, it is taken from your intake plenum and should not be confused with an internal measurement. Understand these points and you will have the problem cracked.

I may be wrong but that's my logic ;o) Hope that helps someone.
    Maybe this helps? Maybe I misunderstood what others were saying and this is actually what they were talking about, but there it is anyway. Why two different size turbos producing the same PSI will result in different airflow and therefore different power levels.
    2008 S4 Brilliant Red
    Cupra R Front Lip | CSR Side Skirts | DTM Carbon Deck Lip | FI Cat-Back | K&N Panel Filter | ECS Short Shifter | ECS Stainless Brake Lines | JHM LW Rotors w/ Redstuff Pads
    2008 RS4 Daytona Grey
    Cupra R Front Lip | Milltek Exhaust and H-pipe piggies | APR 93 Tune | K&N Panel Filter | H&R Coilovers | 19x9.5" Forgestar F14's

Veteran Member Four Rings ZimbutheMonkey's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Jake@JHM View Post
    I'd rather not get political. Every leader is going to make both good and bad decisions. What constitutes good and bad or right and wrong will be different for everyone.
    OK, this BS has to stop...

Once again, here we have another trainwrecked thread courtesy of the JHM fan club.

Jake, JHM has obviously seen this shitshow, you say "I'd rather not get political" and do NOTHING to call off your hounds...

You know what, I kept my mouth shut when you guys went to mods about my "trolling" on your threads.

Yet when your supporters start trolling orders of magnitude worse than anything I've ever said about JHM you guys don't lift a finger to intervene...

I'm so livid my hands are literally shaking as I type this, so I'm just gonna end with this question.

Fellow members, ask yourself this: Are JHM's contributions to this platform worth the kind of garbage we see on a daily basis around here?

My answer is unless they take any action to remedy the situation then no....

Jake, I'm sick of this garbage and so are a lot of other members. I'm willing to put aside our differences and offer a handshake on the condition that JHM publicly denounces this type of behavior.

I await your answer....

(I urge you to consider my offer, you guys can come out of this looking classy... or not... ball's in your court)
    Last edited by ZimbutheMonkey; 12-05-2018 at 03:15 PM.
    This B6/B7 S4 forum is brought to you by the refreshing taste of Kool-Aid... OH YEAH!!!!!

My car has a real tune. Tuned by me. Just because you're not smart enough to tune your own car don't ruin a thread.

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings Jake@JHM's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    MK7-GTI-APR-STG2-Grand-Cherokee-R6-Raven-IRON-1250

Quote Originally Posted by ZimbutheMonkey View Post
    OK, this BS has to stop...

Once again, here we have another trainwrecked thread courtesy of the JHM fan club.

Jake, JHM has obviously seen this shitshow, you say "I'd rather not get political" and do NOTHING to call off your hounds...

You know what, I kept my mouth shut when you guys went to mods about my "trolling" on your threads (which basically consisted of me stating my opinion about the quality of your RS5 supercharger kit).

Yet when your supporters start trolling orders of magnitude worse than anything I've ever said about JHM you guys don't lift a finger to intervene...

I'm so livid my hands are literally shaking as I type this, so I'm just gonna end with this question.

Fellow members, ask yourself this: Are JHM's contributions to this platform worth the kind of garbage we see on a daily basis around here?

My answer is unless they take any action to remedy the situation then no....

Jake, I'm sick of this shit and so are a lot of other members. I'm willing to put aside our differences and offer a handshake on the condition that JHM publicly denounces this type of behavior.

I await your answer....

(I urge you to consider my offer, you guys can come out of this looking classy... or not... ball's in your court)
    Huh? That was a response to a political comment and from what I have seen, the political conversation ended right there. Wouldn't you consider that classy? My political opinion whether it agrees or disagrees with our customers beliefs has nothing to do with JHM nor the car community.

I have said in the past that we don't approve of bashing. I've said this Publicly before. I would love it if everyone got along. This is a car community and everyone is allowed to do what they want with their cars. Unfortunately I can't tell people what they can and can't say whether it helps us or hurts us.. What I have seen though, if you pay attention, people only troll a select few people who are also out bashing. In this case, Mario (or the user who pretends not to be Mario) who only bashes us in order to promote his own stuff. We never put another company down in order to make us look better no matter how much they do this to us.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Jake@JHM View Post
    Huh? That was a response to a political comment and from what I have seen, the political conversation ended right there. Wouldn't you consider that classy? My political opinion whether it agrees or disagrees with our customers beliefs has nothing to do with JHM nor the car community.

I have said in the past that we don't approve of bashing. I've said this Publicly before. I would love it if everyone got along. This is a car community and everyone is allowed to do what they want with their cars. Unfortunately I can't tell people what they can and can't say whether it helps us or hurts us.. What I have seen though, if you pay attention, people only troll a select few people who are also out bashing. In this case, Mario (or the user who pretends not to be Mario) who only bashes us in order to promote his own stuff. We never put another company down in order to make us look better no matter how much they do this to us.
    Well, at least we agree that we all want to get along.

My point is this: remember the saying "that for evil to triumph, all that needs to occur is that good man say nothing..." Not calling JHM evil, but you get the point. You guys are forum sponors. Your opinion carries a lot of clout and when you say nothing, despite knowing what's happening, you are participating by being complicit.

How much would it ever have taken for you guys to have said at any point" hay guys, let's keep it constructive". It's simple,
    This B6/B7 S4 forum is brought to you by the refreshing taste of Kool-Aid... OH YEAH!!!!!

My car has a real tune. Tuned by me. Just because you're not smart enough to tune your own car don't ruin a thread.

AZ Member #

PS; Jake, out of respect for the OP, please direct further responses here:

https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...3#post13423083

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings Jake@JHM's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    MK7-GTI-APR-STG2-Grand-Cherokee-R6-Raven-IRON-1250

Quote Originally Posted by ZimbutheMonkey View Post
    Well, at least we agree that we all want to get along.

My point is this: remember the saying "that for evil to triumph, all that needs to occur is that good man say nothing..." Not calling JHM evil, but you get the point. You guys are forum sponors. Your opinion carries a lot of clout and when you say nothing, despite knowing what's happening, you are participating by being complicit.

How much would it ever have taken for you guys to have said at any point" hay guys, let's keep it constructive". It's simple,
    That is the job for the moderators. Hit the report button if a user is not following the AZ Rules & Guidelines. We have thousands of customers, who most of which post on Audizine. I don't have the time to go through every page of every thread to see how our customers are using their freedom of speech. I rarely have time to go through every page in a thread I click on anymore (Sorry to those who have asked me questions that I have missed, best bet is to PM me).

It takes two sides to keep it constructive. Let that be a message to everyone.

Senior Member Four Rings VinnysS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

It's hard to completely jump to one side or the other in situations like this. I personally won't do business with JHM unless I absolutely HAVE to. I've had 2 issues with them and their business practice (not getting Into that here). They are one of the only companies supporting our platfoem, however, I don't see them as the end all be all of the b6/b7 s4/rs4.
    I particularly dislike the bashing from both sides. Mario has posted his middle finger to them. They seem to try and get a lick in back from time to time (not quite like what ive seen from Han Mario or the vocal JHM supporters.) I have however seen a TON of trash talking directed towards the other side on AR.

What we need are more inspiring threads like this one started as. More (read different) supercharger options, more turbo cars, more custom fabrication, more people willing to try new things.
    Zimbu, I have seen lots of your products and to be quite Frank, you are one of the only people constantly developing new products/ideas on your own car. That's inspiring. And you actually provide data(that many will never take the time to understand). And regardless of what everyone who has something to say, 99% of them have never studied, developed a product, tested it, recorded data and posted it online for others to see. Most people bolt X brand(s) parts to their cars instead of thinking outside the box. Just like the Auto Parts store Parts Changers who just throw parts at their car hoping it will fix the problem, instead of studying up and diagnosing it for themselves. People like hank at Iroz motorsports are pushing the envelope and breaking records on the RS3 platform going much faster than any b6/b7 has EVER gone in the 1/4. And they didn't do it by bolting APR parts on their car. Just because X company develops Y part, that does not mean it is the only parts that work or work the best
    I personally have the Zimbu tune on my S4 and have loved it. I have driven the JHM tune(2 different S4s) and in my opinion, my car is significantly quicker. The only things I have that they don't are the intake I made, and the port work I did to my heads and throttle body. How much of that contributes to the difference who knows (I did hand build my exhaust versus their off the shelf exhausts if it matters) Between the stock file and the file I run there is a huge noticible difference.
    Because of that, I say keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what other stuff you come up with
    /end rant

That being said. Sorry to add off topic ( sortof)info to this thread.
    Now let's see some more of the build. Pics of the exhaust/turbo setup?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    1997 VW GTI VR6 (sold), 2003 Audi RS6 (sold), 2010 Audi A4 2.0T (RIP Totaled on 11/2/2015 ) 2005.5 Audi S4

My build log
    http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-s-s4-timeline

Texpoops "Correct, but a half inch difference isnít going to accelerate wear by much. Iím sure the front dips that much with a fatty in the front"

Veteran Member Three Rings jmcS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B6 S4 & D2 A8

Quote Originally Posted by Kambesama View Post
    Your kinda giving away his disguise with this statement haha. Why would Hans be scared or go balls to the walls if it's not his car?
    Obviously we all know it's Mario. you won't get him to admit it. Everyone should be numb to this by now
    >04' S4, Nitrous, Milltek 2.5'' dp's, FI b7 non res CB, jhm IM/TB & spacers, 034 intake tube, lwfw, rs4 pp, stage 3 CD, trans cross rod, solid linkage and delrin bushings, 034 engine/trans mount, apikol snub/rear diff mount, 034 lower ca's, spc upper ca's, accuair elevel, airlift performance bags, 034 rsb, powerflex fsb bushings
    >99' D2 A8 Volcano Black 1/69, S8 door cars, d3 woodgrain sw, muffler delete, oem center dash swap from FL d2

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by 2008s4 View Post
    Regarding 10 psi from different size turbos being the same, while the pressure is the same one is flowing more air then the other. From what I was able to gather, people might be having the wrong thinking on this. This was taken from an older RX7? forum that I saved awhile ago when a friend was disagreeing with me.

Maybe this helps? Maybe I misunderstood what others were saying and this is actually what they were talking about, but there it is anyway. Why two different size turbos producing the same PSI will result in different airflow and therefore different power levels.
    There are some parts of this which are correct but no, the overall concept presented there is incorrect (mostly the river Ďbottleneckí example I think is a bit of a poor analogy, and CFM is almost never used in any engineering calculation that Iíve seen for engines/turbos as it poorly describes flow). The larger turbo doesnít have higher velocity or airflow in and of itself (again assuming a 10 psi operating point for comparison). The larger turbo has lower backpressure on the turbine, thereby allowing for a larger engine delta-p. The larger turbo will have a greater percentage of exhaust flow going fully through the turbine wheel and less through a wastegate port, further increasing turbine efficiency and, wait for it, lowering backpressure. So...the compressor is all about the turbine and the turbine is all about the compressor. The intake is just a delivery man inbetween, for most intents and purposes. Any intake velocity differences would end up being from the turbine state, not the compressor.

Ryan

Veteran Member Four Rings NastyNogaro's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 RS4 Exclusive/Premium

This thread keeps on delivering.

We got arguments between members, Mario still taking jabs, JHM getting involved now -- it's like a royal rumble!

Now we got this Zimbu guy (who tunes his own car guys, watch out!) telling JHM they need to play moderator on this forum. Are you on drugs dude? Is it the job of every company / advertiser on here to do a full forum sweep every time their name is mentioned just to say, "Hey guys, keep it civil!"

LMFAO. Get real. And you even made a separate thread about it. Wow. I am speechless at this point.

"Fazz" | Interactive Web & Application Developer | ig: @turbofazz

2007 911 Turbo - Meteor Gray 6MT
    2015 Nogaro S4 - Sold
    2008 RS4 Exclusive/Premium - Sold
    2000 Nogaro S4 - Sold

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

sup.

Hey Q, bet my penis is thicker than yours! HAH!
    15' Passat TDI 6MT (DD)
    03' RS6 6MT
    08' Rs4 (Sold)

Account Terminated Two Rings
    AZ Member #

audi forum

Veteran Member Four Rings q_dubz's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Single Turbo V8 S4

Quote Originally Posted by travish325 View Post
    sup.

Hey Q, bet my penis is thicker than yours! HAH!
    Thicker than a Snicker?

Veteran Member Four Rings NastyNogaro's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 RS4 Exclusive/Premium

Quote Originally Posted by Hans solo View Post
    audi forum
    Look at the crowd you bring!
    "Fazz" | Interactive Web & Application Developer | ig: @turbofazz

2007 911 Turbo - Meteor Gray 6MT
    2015 Nogaro S4 - Sold
    2008 RS4 Exclusive/Premium - Sold
    2000 Nogaro S4 - Sold

Account Terminated Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNogaro View Post
    Look at the crowd you bring!
    Not sure witch one is worst,but I think audi revolution is worst ! 😱

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Not sure witch one is worst,but I think audi revolution is worst ! 😱
    No, you are the worst. Banned from one and I'm sure banned from the other if not ousted and yet you still come crawling back. Account number 4 or 5 with AZ? Who here has kept count?

Veteran Member Four Rings jdmnomore's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I must say.. zimbuthewhinymonkeys post has to be the funniest shit I've seen on here in a long time. Guy says his hands were shaking as he posted lmaooo.

Have no fear zimbu jhm will always be here watching from the shadows to protect your feelings.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by jdmnomore View Post
    I must say.. zimbuthewhinymonkeys post has to be the funniest shit I've seen on here in a long time. Guy says his hands were shaking as he posted lmaooo.

Have no fear zimbu jhm will always be here watching from the shadows to protect your feelings.
    Reminds me:
    His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
    There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
    Jeremy Clarkson: "So when you were saying that it wonít slide, what you meant was, ĎI canít slide it.íď
    James May: "Yes."

Veteran Member Four Rings Mr.Wrong's Avatar
    AZ Member #

^I'm literally crying from laughter. This is gold, gold I tell ya!!!
    2005 AUDI //S4 B6 6MT Atlas Gray 1/5 - Project Atlas Build Thread
    Forget the B8, keep the V8!
    Buying a used B6/7 S4 is like playing Russian roulette...

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by q_dubz View Post
    Thicker than a Snicker?
    Damn, no :/

More like a single twix bar.
    15' Passat TDI 6MT (DD)
    03' RS6 6MT
    08' Rs4 (Sold)

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Single Turbo V8 S4

Damn, no :/

More like a single twix bar.
    Ahahaha! #funsize

Veteran Member Four Rings Blackstallion's Avatar
    AZ Member #

starting unnecessary drama. Nobody cares.
    I see Hans solo account got terminated. Care to explain? Did you and Mario share an account cause post history sure shows it....

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Single Turbo V8 S4

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstallion View Post
    I see Hans solo account got terminated. Care to explain? Did you and Mario share an account cause post history sure shows it....
    Post history? What? Care to explain what relevance post history has in proving, beyond a doubt, an account is shared🤔

Senior Member Three Rings bluebull's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    LS460L + F250 SuperDuty

the real problem was from day one when the project started the jhm fan club started harassing the project that it could not be done!guess what it was dome and ran for countless daily driver miles without any issues whatsoever.then it was time was time swap a fully built motor in and run the efr to there limits and beyond until the power level was not enought and the turbos where shocking after 6500 rpm.
    this car is a monster.its even hard to describe because you need to feel the level of power for yourself.
    now dudes get over it!
    Yea.... didn't a ttrs4 burn some poor girl half way to death because the ttrs4 driver couldn't handle the power? Gonnzy I think? Hope shes made a full recovery.

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by bluebull View Post
    Yea.... didn't a ttrs4 burn some poor girl half way to death because the ttrs4 driver couldn't handle the power? Gonnzy I think? Hope shes made a full recovery.
    Does anyone remember how much that guy paid for the kit and install? @Turbobrain did you guys do it at your place?

Senior Member Four Rings VinnysS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

The problem is this could be said for any newer high performance car. It's not the fact that it's a hopped up rs4

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    1997 VW GTI VR6 (sold), 2003 Audi RS6 (sold), 2010 Audi A4 2.0T (RIP Totaled on 11/2/2015 ) 2005.5 Audi S4

My build log
    http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-s-s4-timeline

Texpoops "Correct, but a half inch difference isnít going to accelerate wear by much. Iím sure the front dips that much with a fatty in the front"

Established Member Two Rings Kodachrome's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Thread title got my attention, 60-130 vid was an eye opener.
    But the lovefest, nice to visit but would not want to live here, LOL!

Always loved the RS4 platform by the way....
    Last edited by Kodachrome; 12-10-2018 at 06:45 PM.
    2015 Audi RS7, Prism Silver.
    2012 Audi A4 Prestige, Brilliant Black, APR Stage-1, sold
    2005 Toyota Tacoma 4WD, stage-3, 407HP

AZ Member #

That whole situation doesn't go on Mario or the fact that it was a powerful car..the driver was driving reckless and that poor girl was the victim. I know he paid dearly for it.

Mario on the other hand seems to forget that each time he makes a new acct we will eventually figure out its him again bc it's so damn obvious. He could build a 3000hp RS4 but he will never get any respect on this forum due to the fact he scammed numerous members over the years out of a lot of cash.

He can deny deny all he wants the proof has been posted many times and dude is a serial liar.

Senior Member Three Rings bluebull's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    LS460L + F250 SuperDuty

That whole situation doesn't go on Mario or the fact that it was a powerful car..the driver was driving reckless and that poor girl was the victim. I know he paid dearly for it.

Mario on the other hand seems to forget that each time he makes a new acct we will eventually figure out its him again bc it's so damn obvious. He could build a 3000hp RS4 but he will never get any respect on this forum due to the fact he scammed numerous members over the years out of a lot of cash.

He can deny deny all he wants the proof has been posted many times and dude is a serial liar.
    I guess I should qualify my statement by: the fact that he's breaking the law in his video... I know we all do it on occasion, but public roads are not the place for 60-130 pulls especially with a modified car. Love the build; "hate the builder."

AZ Member #

My Integra makes 1015whp
    15' Passat TDI 6MT (DD)
    03' RS6 6MT
    08' Rs4 (Sold)

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Single Turbo V8 S4

Well she did make a left without looking! Both were at fault

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Single Turbo V8 S4

My Integra makes 1015whp
    But your mustang makes half 😁

AZ Member #

But your mustang makes half 😁
    I don't have it anymore. It made like 62hp tho
    15' Passat TDI 6MT (DD)
    03' RS6 6MT
    08' Rs4 (Sold)

AZ Member #

Were you in the car with her? How do you know she didnt at least glance to the left maybe assume he was the going the speed limit and not 100mph and then went?

To try and place blame on that poor girl who is probably physically disabled for life shows what type of character you are. I'm going to start referring to you as Luigi.

Veteran Member Four Rings RAudi Driver's Avatar
    AZ Member #

^^^^^^^^^
    Keyboard is on its way out. Please ignore any grammatical errors.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Single Turbo V8 S4

Were you in the car with her? How do you know she didnt at least glance to the left maybe assume he was the going the speed limit and not 100mph and then went?

To try and place blame on that poor girl who is probably physically disabled for life shows what type of character you are. I'm going to start referring to you as Luigi.
    Just going by the article buttercup.

Nowhere in there, did i say how much, of any, quantifiable amount, she was to blame but you read into it as a "one way street"

To gauge her level of innocence in the matter based on the level of injury is just foolish as well.

Veteran Member Four Rings 65vetteC6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    V8's

Wow, just wow.

Im pretty familiar with the intersection. You can't make a left without looking at the car coming at you. You can miss how much time you have to make a turn when a dumb ass comes through a busy intersection at probably near 100. You saw what the car looked like right? The block was pushed well into the firewall and cracked according to your pal. Why does it seem like you are alway defending the actions of some idiot on here?

Are Mario's false claims starting to rub off on you? "Motorists behind the Jeep, meanwhile, said it had a clear path as John started making her left turn. Police said the Audi's speedometer was stuck between 73 and 78 mph as a result of the crash. The posted speed limit is 45 mph."

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Kambesama View Post
    Does anyone remember how much that guy paid for the kit and install? @Turbobrain did you guys do it at your place?
    It was about 30k, full turbo kit, intercooler piping, intakes, full exhaust, clutch, flywheel, fuel, tuned out the door.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1970 Daytona Yellow LT1 Corvette, 2010 Wolfsburg Ed Jetta 2004 Harley Fatboy

Quote Originally Posted by 65vetteC6 View Post
    Wow, just wow.

Im pretty familiar with the intersection. You can't make a left without looking at the car coming at you. You can miss how much time you have to make a turn when a dumb ass comes through a busy intersection at probably near 100. You saw what the car looked like right? The block was pushed well into the firewall and cracked according to your pal. Why does it seem like you are alway defending the actions of some idiot on here?

Are Mario's false claims starting to rub off on you? "Motorists behind the Jeep, meanwhile, said it had a clear path as John started making her left turn. Police said the Audi's speedometer was stuck between 73 and 78 mph as a result of the crash. The posted speed limit is 45 mph."
    I'm not defending OR criticizing either party in this crash but from what I remember the Audi was in the fast lane and the Jeep was in the right hand lane. Both traveling in the same direction. The Jeep came to the intersection and realized she wanted to turn left and crossed over the left lane to do so. The TT (obviously going extremely fast) couldn't avoid her at this point and hit her at a 45 deg angle on the drivers side. Again, this is just what I remember from reading a report after this happened. Is this not correct? I for one can say I've seen this exact manuver by a vehicle and had to lay down my bike as a result. What happened to her is horrible but it seems both drivers contributed.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Single Turbo V8 S4

Oookkkkkk so now it wasn't a left turn but a lane change?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast