Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 1014 hp

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1970 Daytona Yellow LT1 Corvette, 2010 Wolfsburg Ed Jetta 2004 Harley Fatboy

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by q_dubz View Post
    Oookkkkkk so now it wasn't a left turn but a lane change?
    No, it was a left turn. She attempted it from the right lane at the intersection as she realized she wanted to go left. (In other words she turned left in front of 70 or 100 mph Audi that was in the left lane)

Veteran Member Four Rings jdmnomore's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Defeats the purpose whether the girl made a mistake or not had the guy not been pulling a Mario and testing out how fast his car is on public roads shed be in much better health today.

And to even have the mindset to place even a bit of blame on her in response to what I said earlier just confirms my suspicions that Luigi is pretty much as much of a scumbag as Mario. You know all the sayings "birds of a feather, you are who you surround yourself with" etc.

But don't worry guys.. my hands are not shaking as I type this or anything lmao. Monkey, Mario and Luigi you guys are fun to laugh at.

Senior Member Four Rings VinnysS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Just curious... if he had been going 45 or 50 and she made an illegal turn Infront of him, would you still feel the same?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    1997 VW GTI VR6 (sold), 2003 Audi RS6 (sold), 2010 Audi A4 2.0T (RIP Totaled on 11/2/2015 ) 2005.5 Audi S4

My build log
    http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-s-s4-timeline

Texpoops "Correct, but a half inch difference isnít going to accelerate wear by much. Iím sure the front dips that much with a fatty in the front"

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by VinnysS4 View Post
    Just curious... if he had been going 45 or 50 and she made an illegal turn Infront of him, would you still feel the same?

I can only gander a guess but if the TTRS4 was going speed limit I don't think the damage that ensued from the accident would have been that severe. Heck she might have walked away and both vehicles might have been salvageable.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by VinnysS4 View Post

Of course I wouldn't feel the same.. that should be clear based on what I've said. Like Kambesama pointed out had he been going the limit or even slight above I'd reckon he could have avoided the accident all together. The problem with speeding to the extent that he was in public is, a simple mistake from someone else which I experience pretty much on a daily basis, can easily turn fatal.

It's why so many people here lose their shit over it. Do I think the guy deserved what happened, no. But that young lady just happened to pull in front of the wrong car at the wrong time bc mario and friends tend to think public roads during peak hours are great places for 60-130 pulls.

Veteran Member Four Rings 65vetteC6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    V8's

Quote Originally Posted by blubusdrvr View Post
    I'm not defending OR criticizing either party in this crash but from what I remember the Audi was in the fast lane and the Jeep was in the right hand lane. Both traveling in the same direction. The Jeep came to the intersection and realized she wanted to turn left and crossed over the left lane to do so. The TT (obviously going extremely fast) couldn't avoid her at this point and hit her at a 45 deg angle on the drivers side. Again, this is just what I remember from reading a report after this happened. Is this not correct? I for one can say I've seen this exact manuver by a vehicle and had to lay down my bike as a result. What happened to her is horrible but it seems both drivers contributed.
    Oookkkkkk so now it wasn't a left turn but a lane change?
    No, they were going in two different directions. She was waiting in her turn lane at the light to turn into the shops. He was leaving the shops at an entrance up the road and got on it toward her and hit her as she was turning. He hit the back right of here car and sent her a good 20-30 yards in the direction he was traveling. I don't see any reason to defend his stupidity. Its just as bad as Mario doing pulls to 140 on I-195 where the speed limit might be 60?

AZ Member #

And just to be clear, I don't think what happened was right nor am I defending him. Just going off of what others had said.

1997 VW GTI VR6 (sold), 2003 Audi RS6 (sold), 2010 Audi A4 2.0T (RIP Totaled on 11/2/2015 ) 2005.5 Audi S4

My build log

Texpoops "Correct, but a half inch difference isnít going to accelerate wear by much. Iím sure the front dips that much with a fatty in the front"

Veteran Member Four Rings q_dubz's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Single Turbo V8 S4

Quote Originally Posted by jdmnomore View Post
    Of course I wouldn't feel the same.. that should be clear based on what I've said. Like Kambesama pointed out had he been going the limit or even slight above I'd reckon he could have avoided the accident all together. The problem with speeding to the extent that he was in public is, a simple mistake from someone else which I experience pretty much on a daily basis, can easily turn fatal.

It's why so many people here lose their shit over it. Do I think the guy deserved what happened, no. But that young lady just happened to pull in front of the wrong car at the wrong time bc mario and friends tend to think public roads during peak hours are great places for 60-130 pulls.
    So basically what I said earlier, to place 100% blame one side based on the severity of the wreck is silly. Hell even here in Germany I see people misjudge approach speed and switch into the fast lane. It's something people just don't do. It's a quick glance to see if there's space and the lane is clear.

I don't make pulls like that in heavy traffic. Hell look at the last post Mario put up on dragy, that shit made me cringe. It's one thing to make a pull when you have a clear lane, it's another to weave around people.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Single Turbo V8 S4

I sure as hell think it's sad and I pray a speedy and full recovery.

AZ Member #

I sure as hell think it's sad and I pray a speedy and full recovery.
    We can certainly agree on that sir.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by 65vetteC6 View Post
    No, they were going in two different directions. She was waiting in her turn lane at the light to turn into the shops. He was leaving the shops at an entrance up the road and got on it toward her and hit her as she was turning. He hit the back right of here car and sent her a good 20-30 yards in the direction he was traveling. I don't see any reason to defend his stupidity. Its just as bad as Mario doing pulls to 140 on I-195 where the speed limit might be 60?

Damn... She dead?
    15' Passat TDI 6MT (DD)
    03' RS6 6MT
    08' Rs4 (Sold)

Veteran Member Four Rings Blackstallion's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by travish325 View Post
    Damn... She dead?
    Nope --> https://pilotonline.com/news/local/h...438bedb8a.html

Veteran Member Three Rings musanoadsaba's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Ibis RS4

Thanks for the link. Hadn't seen an update in a long time.

AZ Member #

Is that Mario? Damn, he's unfortunate looking...
    15' Passat TDI 6MT (DD)
    03' RS6 6MT
    08' Rs4 (Sold)

Registered Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by travish325 View Post
    Is that Mario? Damn, he's unfortunate looking...
    Hahaha unfortunate looking that's a new phrase to me
    2014 Phantom Black Pearl S4: too many things done to it
    2007 Mugello Blue RS4: too many things done to it

Follow my Instagram @Pyro_S4
    Badges and Carbon... ^^^

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Single Turbo V8 S4

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromatic177 View Post
    Hahaha unfortunate looking that's a new phrase to me
    Right! WHAT DOES IT EVEN MEAN!! LOL!!

AZ Member #

It's what children say to each other. Time to grow up guys.

My build log

AZ Member #

Looks like heís trying to be Gordon Ramsay.

Watch out for that knuckle puck!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456