Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings Solarsuplex's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Looking to borrow EPL cable.

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    As title states. Im taking advantage of the EPL Black Friday sale and would love to place my order sans cable. If there is a local that is willing to let me borrow it for a weekend, or just let me use it in their driveway that would save me $150. I don't intend to ever switch back and forth between different fuel blends as I dont track the car so the cable is really done time use item.

If I get nothing by Sunday I'll bite the bullet and place my order with a cable included.
    -James
    F T W L T B D W I C T W
    Instagram - jamesdrichey
    Moonlight Blue - B8.5 S4
    Brilliant Black - B7 A4

Veteran Member Three Rings 4RCFED's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    12' Audi S4, 18' Discovery HSE (V), Durango R/T (sold), ML350 (sold)

You may want to just bite the bullet and get the cable, especially with the new custom variable E85 tune coming. If youíre not interested, Iíve got a cable you can use. Iím in issaquah, hit me up.
    2012 S4 DSG, Ibis, Nappa, sports diff, EPL stg 1 ECU/TCU, Eurocode intake, 034 TM, X-pipe, C-Quartz, Akebonos, BFI shift knob, RS grille.

Senior Member Three Rings mys4.org's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013_S4

When I got my tune the cable was free... That said I'm pretty sure the cable is tied to specific customers so you couldn't share. I would suggest to double check with Chris @ Epl to make sure.

Veteran Member Four Rings Solarsuplex's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Hey guys thanks for the info. I ended up getting one from a friend locally! If anybody in the future is looking for a cable and stumbles across this thread feel free to PM me. Im in bothell and more than willing to help out forum members.
    -James
    F T W L T B D W I C T W
    Instagram - jamesdrichey
    Moonlight Blue - B8.5 S4
    Brilliant Black - B7 A4