Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey Paul, can you PM me the price for Stage 1+ and tool to Australia please.

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Paul@SupremePower's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2018 RS3 |2014 B8.5 S5 stage 2+ |2010 MK6 GTI KO4 -gone

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrage View Post
    Hey Paul, can you PM me the price for Stage 1+ and tool to Australia please.
    You have pm

Email: Paul@SupremePower.com aka: allset
    Call or Text: 914-243-1993

IG: paul_gi_5264 | FB: Paul Gi

| 034 | ADV.1 | AG | Advan | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Forgeline | H&R | Klassen | KW | Milltek | Modulare | Neuspeed | Ohlins | OZ | Stoptech | Signature | Unitronic | VMR | Volk | Vorsteiner | Vossen | Work | & many more

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I run BP ultimate 100% of the time. Not had any misfire or error codes. Car is smooth and pulls like a freight train.
    Intake temps on the P3 gauge though are normally in the 60 to 70 degrees Celsius. Especially in traffic.

Anybody else noticed in the right hand drive cars how close the turbo is to the brake fluid reservoir and booster. Brake fluid heats up very quickly sat next to the turbo....

Senior Member Three Rings javbomb's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by OCTA1NE View Post
    I run BP ultimate 100% of the time. Not had any misfire or error codes. Car is smooth and pulls like a freight train.
    Intake temps on the P3 gauge though are normally in the 60 to 70 degrees Celsius. Especially in traffic.

Anybody else noticed in the right hand drive cars how close the turbo is to the brake fluid reservoir and booster. Brake fluid heats up very quickly sat next to the turbo....
    Have you actually logged your misfire counter? They won't produce error codes. My car is logging them though since the tune. Up to 140 misfires now in a few weeks. They are not constant.

I'm running BP98 also.

Interesting about the brake fluid temps. I might get a turbo blanket.
    ------------------------------------
    RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Performance Package 2 | RS Design Package | Black High Gloss | Carbon Engine Cover | Matrix LED | Sunroof | Full Tint | Unitronic Stage 1+ | Michelin PS4S 245/35 Square

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12