Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: Big B5 Part-out

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Big B5 Part-out

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey B5'ers, unforunately I crashed my 2001.5 A4 1.8TQM a couple months ago (front-end damage) and decided to part out the car. Don't worry, still in the B5 game with my B5 S4 Avant!

Current photos of items removed from the car are available to view here:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Uqvh2FDZAeQTDY1N9

Prices below don't include shipping. I will prioritize local sales. I will do a "discount" for multiple items purchased.
    Any pictures you want of parts not shown in the album, let me know.

• $650 Eibach Pro-street coilovers, with 26k miles & had them for 5 years. These are awesome coilovers, and if my asking price is not met then I'll install on my S4 Avant.
    • $90 Front brake calipers with Tyrolsport brake caliper stiffening kit. I will separate brake calipers to save on shipping cost if requested.
    • $70 TT front brake caliper carriers. These will work with D2 A8 312mm front brake rotors and make up the "TT/A8" brake upgrade.
    • $75 S4 black leather door cards in good shape. For Bose stereo. Can include wood grain belt line trim. Can include working Bose speakers for additional $$.
    • $50 Aero wiper arms, with blades. From B5.5 Passat.
    • $95 Tinted window glass, sedan, front & rear sides, tinted 50% front & 35% rear. In excellent condition. Would put on my Avant if the rears fit.
    • $220 silver S4 side skirts + lower door trim. In good shape. Includes ALL brackets. The side skirts have some mounting features shaved to make them more "A4 friendly" but I had them on my car for a couple years no problem. I can walk the buyer through what's needed.
    • $40 driver-side fog light
    • $20 fully functional pop-out cup holder
    • Pending items
    • $PENDINGAudi B5 Sport all weather floor mats.
    • Deposit received
    • $DEPOSIT$450 FrankenTurbo F21 (non-MF) turbo kit, complete. Used with 21k miles. No excessive shaft play and didn't make any noises. Was running at time of removal. Removed to go bigger turbo. This kit dyno'd @ 277ahwp.
    • Sold items
    • $SOLD APR Stage 3+ turbo kit: manifold, turbo, silicone inlet pipe, high-flow cat. Has ~32k miles. Includes all oil & coolant lines (SS braided oil feed line isn't pictured, but included). Includes barely used turbo blanket shown. No excessive shaft play or noise from turbo. Had just installed before the crash. Silicone inlet pipe was slightly punctured (seen in photos) by the core support from the crash, but I believe it is repairable and I will repair it prior to sale if requested.
    • $SOLD I also have an APR Stage 3+ tuned B6 6-speed ECU, injectors, and APR cast aluminum MAF housing to go with the turbo kit (for a B6 of course)
    • $SOLD ECS Tuning RA4 flywheel, LUK B7 RS4 clutch kit. FW modified to fit clutch kit. Clutch has 10k miles on it. Never launched, never burned/glazed.
    • $SOLD Custom 2.5" stainless steel mandrel-bent downpipe-back exhaust for 1.8T Quattro. 2x Magnaflow mufflers, attractive oval tip, includes hangars. Will need to be mated to your downpipe. Would need to be cut apart to ship.
    • $SOLD Full set of SS braided brake lines. Rears are ECS Tuning. All in great shape.
    • $SOLD Sport Cloth seats, black, from a '97. In very good shape. Will include airbag resistors. Prefer to not ship these. The driver seat rocks slightly.
    • $SOLD AWM long block with 132k miles in excellent shape. Comes with I.E. forged connecting rods installed. Cylinder head is a very recently refurbished unit that I resealed and put in my good cams & CCT. All in very good shape. Fresh timing belt job with new non-hydraulic "Litens" kit. ARP head studs. Excellent compression: recently tested at 170-182psi across all cylinders prior to rebuilt head; the low cylinder #2 was likely due to the old head having a crack in the cooling jacket, but I didn't retest with new head.
    • $SOLD 034 Motorsport rear [sway bar] subframe reinforcement brackets. BRAND NEW.
    • $SOLD Air box lid with TT225/MK4 VR6 MAF housing. Used with the F21 kit, fits beautifully. Will provide new sealing O-rings.
    • $SOLD Motoza tuned ECU for F21, for AWM engines ("CH"-box). I have 2 different complete F21 tune files which will be provided:
      1. The tune from my dyno run: E85/91 switchable with MTC. Requires 3bar MAP, 3" MAF, Bosch EV14 750cc injectors, forged connecting rods, TR18T or equivalent intercooler, HFC or test pipe, upgraded 2.5+" exhaust, fuel pump and a healthy engine. Peaks ~25psi but tapers to ~18-20psi (~240 g/s max) to maintain turbo longevity. Passes CA emissions OBD2 check as of February 2017.
      2. More mild F21 tune: E85/91 switchable tune with MTC. Requires: 3" MAF, Bosch EV14 750cc injectors, HFC or test pipe, upgraded exhaust, decent intercooler, probably fuel pump. Passes CA emissions OBD2 check as of February 2017.
    • $SOLD Bosch EV14 750cc injectors. I prefer if they go with the tuned ECU, but will split them off from the ECU if that doesn't sell.
    • $SOLD aFe dry filter, panel filter for stock air box. Reusable/clean-able, great condition.
    • $SOLD Stern snub mount. Still in excellent condition.
    • $SOLD Phenix Engineering billet injector cups, blue, for AWM.
    • $SOLD 034 Motorsport 3" stainless steel V-band downpipe. Fits stock or stock-fitting cat/HFC/test pipe. I have SS weld flanges included. All brand new, never mounted.
    • $SOLD Blinktek heat shield. Used, the tab which sits below TIP is gone but no problem. Fits stock airbox snorkel & airbox, also fits cone filters.
    • $SOLD Metal slave & SS braided clutch line conversion. Uses Sachs metal slave cylinder. I use this exact combination of parts in my B5 S4 for 10 months with great results. It is pieced together based on a DIY from a member here. All brand new, never installed.

Those are the primary aftermarket parts I have, and there are many stock parts left as well. Let me know what you're looking for.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by MetalMan; 12-07-2018 at 08:52 AM.
    2001.5 S4 Avant: JHM shifter, 3" exhaust, Stage 1, APR bipipe, lowered, receiving lots of love ($$$)

2001.5 A4 1.8TQM: so many upgrades. Parting out.

2001 Corvette (C5) Z06: just getting started

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Hey man , I'm interested in the block. Any chance you can get me a shipping quote to 06705. Thanks in advance

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by mac89 View Post
    Hey man , I'm interested in the block. Any chance you can get me a shipping quote to 06705. Thanks in advance
    Hi, another member also inquired about shipping the engine cross-country. I don't have any experience with shipping engines. Do you?
    2001.5 S4 Avant: JHM shifter, 3" exhaust, Stage 1, APR bipipe, lowered, receiving lots of love ($$$)

AZ Member #

The last time I shipped my block from 2.8 I used r+l carriers. I can check out some prices if you dont mind sending me info just as measurements ,weight and your address itll be coming from.

AZ Member #

The last time I shipped my block from 2.8 I used r+l carriers. I can check out some prices if you dont mind sending me info just as measurements ,weight and your address itll be coming from.
    Frankly I don't have the means to weigh it, but I could at least take measurements later. Zip code is 92626.
    Also I should point out I am unfamiliar with what it takes to successfully box up/crate an engine for a cross-country haul.

AZ Member #

When i shipped mine I just strapped it to a wooden crate and they came and picked it up.

AZ Member #

When i shipped mine I just strapped it to a wooden crate and they came and picked it up.
    Did you build the crate? Was the engine standing upright or laying on its side?

AZ Member #

It was just a wooden pallet. Sorry I said crate before but all I did was just strap it up right on the crate but I'm sure strapping it on its side wouldn't be an issue.

Established Member Four Rings Joe Jr.'s Avatar
    AZ Member #

You didn't put a price on those floor mats? Let me know what you want. I need some. Thanks.

Joe
    2001 A4 1.8TQM
    2002 VW TDI 5spd

AZ Member #

It was just a wooden pallet. Sorry I said crate before but all I did was just strap it up right on the crate but I'm sure strapping it on its side wouldn't be an issue.
    Gotcha. I'm not quite yet at the point of pulling the engine but will definitely keep you in mind. Another gentleman in NY also expressed interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Jr. View Post
    You didn't put a price on those floor mats? Let me know what you want. I need some. Thanks.

Joe
    Hey Joe, good catch. Asking $55 + actual shipping. They're in excellent shape, just need a little cleaning.
    EDIT: Actually they were pending sale. My buddy had dibs.
    Last edited by MetalMan; 11-12-2018 at 11:41 PM.

Senior Member Four Rings Mattr567's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Picked up a whole lotta shit from this guy already, GLWS!!!
    The most base A4 in the world

99.0 B5 A4 1.8TMS
    APR 91 | Forge | APR Catback | Valeo SMF | Bilstein B8 | Eibach | Neuspeed RSB | ECS N75 | AP Racing BBK | APR TIP | 034 Snub | OEM Strut Bar | Ebay SS w/ Pushdown Delete | 2.0T Coils
    BBS | Podi | DDM HID | OEM RS4 Grille | Euro Stuff | Facelift stuff | Sport Cloths | Valeo E Code

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Pm'd!

Established Member Four Rings Joe Jr.'s Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMan View Post
    Gotcha. I'm not quite yet at the point of pulling the engine but will definitely keep you in mind. Another gentleman in NY also expressed interest.

Hey Joe, good catch. Asking $55 + actual shipping. They're in excellent shape, just need a little cleaning.
    EDIT: Actually they were pending sale. My buddy had dibs.
    alright if he decides to not take them, i will.
    2001 A4 1.8TQM
    2002 VW TDI 5spd

AZ Member #

Sorry for the late response but ok sounds good.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Price for downpipe shipped

AZ Member #

Bump!

Have shipped out lots of items, and met up with many local B5'rs. There's still plenty left, so get it while you can! List updated.

AZ Member #

Can you give me a deal on the F21 turbo/ecu/injector plus whatever you need to run package?

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by mug23 View Post
    Can you give me a deal on the F21 turbo/ecu/injector plus whatever you need to run package?
    Thanks for your interest.
    F21 is "on hold", and the ECU/injectors have now sold.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

is that the lowest for the Eibachs? Interested
    Last edited by Wooshy; 11-21-2018 at 12:36 PM.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Wooshy View Post
    is that the lowest for the Eibachs? Interested
    Yep. As mentioned if they don't sell for my asking price, they'll go on my Avant.

AZ Member #

Clutch still pending?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Migzvp View Post
    Clutch still pending?
    Yep. Finally removed it from the engine yesterday.

AZ Member #

BUMP.
    Pulled the front brake calipers with Tyrolsport brake caliper stiffening kit installed. (ECS sells a similar kit, for reference)
    Also have the TT front caliper carriers to be used with D2 A8 front brake rotors (312mm brake upgrade).

AZ Member #

Bump for an awesome seller! So easy to deal with and gets parts shipped fast

AZ Member #

ECS RA4 FW + B7 RS4 clutch kit sold.

Still more parts!

Established Member Two Rings wangerang's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Do you have the first piece to the air box that screws into the core support? Donít know the part number off the top of my head
    1997 A4 1.8TM
    Unitronic Stage 1+ | B&G Lowering Springs | Bilstein TCs | 2.0TSI Coils | ICM Delete |

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by wangerang View Post
    Do you have the first piece to the air box that screws into the core support? Donít know the part number off the top of my head
    Sold already, sorry.

AZ Member #

Great seller & Ultra fast shipping!!!

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

If the f21 kit falls through I'd be very interested!

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Benzivr6 View Post
    Great seller & Ultra fast shipping!!!
    Great buyer

Quote Originally Posted by Aidan_c View Post

Senior Member Four Rings Mattr567's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Aidan_c View Post
    Shameless plug but I have a GT2860RS kit for sale if you were interested

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Audizine mobile app
    The most base A4 in the world

99.0 B5 A4 1.8TMS
    APR 91 | Forge | APR Catback | Valeo SMF | Bilstein B8 | Eibach | Neuspeed RSB | ECS N75 | AP Racing BBK | APR TIP | 034 Snub | OEM Strut Bar | Ebay SS w/ Pushdown Delete | 2.0T Coils
    BBS | Podi | DDM HID | OEM RS4 Grille | Euro Stuff | Facelift stuff | Sport Cloths | Valeo E Code