Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Q5 TDI, 2013 A5 Convertible, 2013 Mustang Converitble,

I'm in Atlanta - considering a car purchase in Seattle

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    As I said I am considering a 2015 Q5 TDI. The car is still under warranty. It has a relatively clean carfax and some factory warranty remaining, but not a lot. I don't necesarily need a full inspection but I would like to find someone local that is somewhat familiar with the TDI to at least go lay their eyes on the car and make sure it looks like it is supposed to look and drive it to make sure it drives the way it is supposed to drive and just make sure it is what it is supposed to be. Are there any members in the area that would do this. I am certainly willing to compensate you for your time.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Are you looking to buy from a dealer or a private seller?

FYI, I bought my used A4 from a dealer in Arizona, sight unseen, and had it shipped to Seattle. It was a bit odd but an OK experience.

Sent from my moto x4 using Audizine mobile app
    Below-40-F daily driver and kid hauler: '15 A4 6MT P+; Above-40-F commuter: '14 Kawi Ninja 1000; Wifey - '14 allroad;

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Q5 TDI, 2013 A5 Convertible, 2013 Mustang Converitble,

It is a used car dealer - not an Audi dealer that I am considering buying from.