Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Wheel setup - help needed

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    The car is going to be lowered on Bilstein B8s with H&R Sport springs. What width and offset am I good to run to be rub free?

Anyone running S5 rotors with this set up?

*please note these are the Sport not OE springs.

Thanks!

Veteran Member Three Rings Joker S4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I'm running the setup with OE Sports, with S4 Rotors, and 10mm spacers on all corners. I rub here and there on rough roads, but I'm happy with the overall stance. Running the sports, you might consider adjustable upper control arms, and 8mm spacers IMO.
    | 2012 S4 Prestige | TI Black Optics | Monsoon Gray Metallic | Black/Magma | STUFF | TD1

Veteran Member Four Rings MrFunk's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 Audi S4. 2017 Mini CMS JCW. 2016 Yamaha Z 125. 2007' Honda S2000

^^ interesting.
    I'm on OE Sport and Bilstein B8's also. I've got OEM spec wheels & tires with 12mm spacers and 0 rubbing even with car fully loaded...
    12' Prestige S4 + 6MT - Original Owner
    GIAC stg II v2 + AWE Pulley + Alpha Boost Cooler + Meisterwerk Shrt Shifter + AWE Cat-Back + S-Flow Intake & AFE Filter + H&R Front & Rear Sways + H&R OE Springs & Bilstein B8 Sprt Dampeners + Alu-Kreuz + CR-15 Upper Strut Brace + Ceramic Pads & 2-Piece Drilled/Slotted Rotors & SS Lines + Apikol Diff Mnt + 034 Trans Mnt Insert + ECS Diff Inserts + USP SS Clutch Line + PSS Summers/Nokian R2 Winters

Veteran Member Three Rings Joker S4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by MrFunk View Post
    ^^ interesting.
    I'm on OE Sport and Bilstein B8's also. I've got OEM spec wheels & tires with 12mm spacers and 0 rubbing even with car fully loaded...
    Well then, I did get my springs second hand, so maybe they sit a little lower? I've also got my adjustable control arms set for that of a daily. Alignment is damn near close to perfect. I think that's the reason I end up rubbing here and there.
    | 2012 S4 Prestige | TI Black Optics | Monsoon Gray Metallic | Black/Magma | STUFF | TD1

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B8S4, C300 4matic, Honda CR-V

I have same set up as Mr.Funk. My wheels are 19x8.5 33et and the tires are 245/35/19's. I have factory alignment with SPC adjustables.

Mine can rub a bit if I try hard enough on the rough/irregular surface.

No complaints.
    interior and license plate LED lights, E-code headlights with 6000k bulbs, AWE catback, H&R OE springs, APR Stage 2, 19" BBS RGR (summer), stock 18" with 15mm and 20mm spacers (winter), carbonio intake, lots of VAG mods, 35% tints all around, lots of road rash, 034 transmission mount insert, SPC ACS, Spulen rear diff mount, Bilstein sport shocks, CR-15 strut brace bar