Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Seattle: 2013 Audi S4 Premium Plus - $17,800

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey everyone!

Looking to sell my 2013 S4 Premium Plus in hopes of moving onto something smaller (hint hint: S3). I purchased the car right over three years ago in Oregon with 47k miles on it and have since put on another 52k miles for a total of 99,650 miles and counting. About 80% of these miles are highway and I've never pushed the car besides a few launch controls . Mechanically speaking, it's in great condition. Regular oil changes done by Audi of Seattle and Autobahn Autowerkz. Because of semi-common transmission issues, I purchased an extended warranty (which is now expired) and fortunately had the transmission replaced by Audi of Seattle about a year ago with no issues since. Cosmetically speaking, it needs a little TLC. Two months into owning the car, I scraped the driver's side rear quarter panel against a cement pillar in a parking garage and never had a chance to get it fixed. The windshield recently received a nice sized crack, but luckily it's on the passenger's side and has stopped growing.

Pics can be seen in the Craigslist ad, and you can find my phone number there as well:
    https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/c...742212481.html

Specs:

2013 Audi S4 Premium Plus
    Monsoon Gray Metallic exterior
    Black leather/alcantara interior with aluminum trim

Factory Packages:

- MMI+
    - Sports Differential
    - Bang & Olufson
    - Advanced Key

Added myself:

- 19" S5 Rotors (3 are in pretty good condition, 1 is quite curbed but fixable) with about 60% tread remaining on the all-season tires.
    - Replaced the 6VT badges with OEM Supercharger badges
    - Relatively new slotted rotors and brake pads

I did a lot of searching for used S4s (between 2012 and 2014) to get a starting price point and adjust from there. I've found several '12s with ~70k miles going for $20-21k, one or two in the 150k mileage range going for $14-15k, and most '13s and '14s with ~60k going for about $22-26k. I also came across MANY with salvage/rebuilt titles (surprisingly expensive??) and I'm going to disregard those. I priced the car at $18,200 in my craigslist ad but I'm hoping to at least get what I owe on it from a forum member, which is about $17,800. I think this might be a bit of a stretch, but it's arguably the cheapest B8.5 in the PNW with a clean title. I'm not in any rush to sell and I will lower the price monthly by about $500 to be consistent with what I owe. If anyone is interested and would like to schedule a test drive or learn more, feel free to reach out! Located in North Bend, WA.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by doomislegend; 11-09-2018 at 12:48 PM.
    2013 S4 - Premium Plus
    Monsoon Gray / DSG Master Race / MMI+ / Sports Diff. / B&O / 19" S5 Rotor Wheels

Established Member Three Rings rvcahawaii808's Avatar
    AZ Member #

if you're interested in making a deal maybe for the wheels im interested. ive got a set of peelers currently.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by rvcahawaii808 View Post
    if you're interested in making a deal maybe for the wheels im interested. ive got a set of peelers currently.
    Go ahead and shoot me a private message with an offer on the wheels. I'm not too sure I want to do this just yet but I will keep it in mind!
    2013 S4 - Premium Plus
    Monsoon Gray / DSG Master Race / MMI+ / Sports Diff. / B&O / 19" S5 Rotor Wheels