Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

2015 Sepang S4 manual feeler

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Putting this up to see if there is any interest as Im thinking about purchasing a SQ5. Located in Northern VA. Priced at $34,000 with mods, stock $32,000.

This is my daily driver, and I keep it pretty clean. Sepang with black leather, B&O, nav, manual transmission, but no sport diff. Currently has 41,XXX miles (about 11k/year). Simple mods like AWE Touring w/ resonated DP, H&R springs (dropped about 1.2), APR Stage 1 tune (no TD codes), all sitting on Work T7R wheels (powder coated graphite). Ill also cerakot the AWE quad tips for the buyer as the chrome tips are hard to clean and pit over time. They do shine up, but I think they would be easier to keep clean with a nice dark cerakot finish. I have the original part with exception for the exhaust. The stock peelers have winter tires mounted.

The entire front end is covered in clear bra (also located under the feet of the rack), and the car has been coated with opti-coat. This vehicle was serviced at an Audi dealer for all major service intervals, and I performed oil changes in between with my mechanic (every 5k). Last packaged maintenance will be at 45k. I have receipts for everything.

PM or text if you have questions. 314-seven zero eight -8000

IMG_4949.JPGIMG_4954.JPGIMG_4956.JPGIMG_4959.JPGIMG_4795.JPGIMG_4785.JPGIMG_4791.JPGIMG_4786.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Last edited by showmecw; 11-08-2018 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Updated add more pics

AZ Member #

Bump

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Super clean and tasteful drop. GLWS.

AZ Member #

Thx!