Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Results 1 to 40 of 40
  1. #1
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    424011
    Location
    Tx

    RS5 CCB front only retrofit....anyone done it?

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I have a lead on a front set of RS5 CCB rotors, pads, calipers, and SS lines. Curious as to whether or not they would bolt on B8 A4 w/no other modifications.

    TIA.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Four Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 24 2013
    AZ Member #
    110170
    Location
    Riverside, CA

    Straight bolt on although extremely costly and overkill on a 2.0t b8 a4 unless you do auto crossing quite often

  3. #3
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    424011
    Location
    Tx

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick_B8 View Post
    Straight bolt on although extremely costly and overkill on a 2.0t b8 a4 unless you do auto crossing quite often
    Thanks for the info. As far as price, the set up is less than $1k, so the price point is relatively inexpensive.
    Last edited by whats77inaname; 11-07-2018 at 10:02 AM.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Four Rings A4 Centaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 05 2009
    AZ Member #
    43360
    My Garage
    Ducati Panigale 1199S (Red of course)
    Location
    Denver Colorado

    ^Moar brake!! Always looks great and you can show people how eyeballs fly out of your skull when you stand on the pedal!

    Do it! Sounds like a great price and with the calipers your ride will look incredible.
    Black B8 A4 Avant S-Line Prestige Package, CPMB Engine, Tiptronic 8 speed, JHM K04-R, V1 & Beltronics, Eurocode HFC, APR FMIC, Alu Kreuz, Vogtland Coilovers, Stoptech 380mm BB Kit, H&R Swaybar, APR K04 Tune, Rev. "d" DV, R8 Coils, Folding Mirrors, S5 Rear Brakes, 034 Street Density Mounts, OEM Facelift LED Brake lights, Forgestar CF5, and more mods to come!

  5. #5
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
    Thanks for the info. As far as price, the set up is less than $1k, so the price point is relatively inexpensive.
    are we talking about the rs5 or s5, because rs5 retrofit parts are not under 1k

  6. #6
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    424011
    Location
    Tx

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    are we talking about the rs5 or s5, because rs5 retrofit parts are not under 1k
    Confirmed RS5 parts. 380mm rotor, 6 piston caliper.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 01 2016
    AZ Member #
    377578
    Location
    Pewaukee, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
    Confirmed RS5 parts. 380mm rotor, 6 piston caliper.
    RS5 rotors are 365mm unless they're aftermarket 380mm rotors with new brackets to push the calipers out. Girodisc and I think ECS offers 380mm kits utilizing the stock RS5 caliper.

    RS5 is also an 8 piston caliper.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Allroad Premium Plus (OEM+ Build Thread)
    Summer/Fun Car: 2005 Jetta GLI (OEM+ Build Thread)

  8. #8
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    yeh something fishy going on here lol

  9. #9
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    424011
    Location
    Tx

    Quote Originally Posted by JettaGetUpandGo View Post
    RS5 rotors are 365mm unless they're aftermarket 380mm rotors with new brackets to push the calipers out. Girodisc and I think ECS offers 380mm kits utilizing the stock RS5 caliper.

    RS5 is also an 8 piston caliper.
    K, then color me confused. I'm looking at this listing:

    https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...ers?p=12515662

    and it's the same exact same parts as the set I'm looking to obtain. The exact same. The part number shown on the caliper in the listing is the same part number on one of the calipers in a pic provided by the seller I'm working with. The calipers in the aforementioned kit are 6 pot, not 8. If the aforementioned kit isn't an RS5 kit, what is it?
    Last edited by whats77inaname; 11-08-2018 at 09:52 AM.

  10. #10
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
    K, then color me excused. I'm looking at this listing:

    https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...ers?p=12515662

    and it's the same exact same parts as the set I'm looking to obtain. Both aforementioned kits are 6 pot kits, not 8. If the aforementioned kit isn't an RS5 kit, what is it?
    I'm not sure I understand here, you realize those kits are being sold for several thousand dollars, the one on audizine is listed for $6500 dollars. So are you looking to steal them off of a RS5 in the area or do you have someone who doesn't know what they have?

  11. #11
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    424011
    Location
    Tx

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    I'm not sure I understand here, you realize those kits are being sold for several thousand dollars, the one on audizine is listed for $6500 dollars. So are you looking to steal them off of a RS5 in the area or do you have someone who doesn't know what they have?
    I'm going to try really hard and not take offense at that statement you made, b/c you don't know me, and I don't know you. A little bit about me, though: I moved this https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1518235 about the same time as I picked up my A4.

  12. #12
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
    I'm going to try really hard and not take offense at that statement you made, b/c you don't know me, and I don't know you. Hop on m3post and search my username. I'll leave it at that.
    Why take offense to it? Your talking about getting RS5 rotors for under a grand when these thing's sell for between 5-10k USED. I'm convinced it's probably just a mistake in the listing because I cannot imagine an RS5 owner selling his front brake setup for that price. lol

  13. #13
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 01 2016
    AZ Member #
    377578
    Location
    Pewaukee, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
    K, then color me excused. I'm looking at this listing:

    https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...ers?p=12515662

    and it's the same exact same parts as the set I'm looking to obtain. The exact same. The part numbers shown on the caliper in the listing is the same part number on one of the calipers in a pic provided by the seller I'm working with. The calipers in the aforementioned kit are 6 pot, not 8. If the aforementioned kit isn't an RS5 kit, what is it?
    Totally different than the standard RS5 brakes. We're these even offered in the US, or Euro only?

    There is no way you found these for less than $1000. If you did, you might as well sell them for a massive profit and buy literally any other brake kit.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Allroad Premium Plus (OEM+ Build Thread)
    Summer/Fun Car: 2005 Jetta GLI (OEM+ Build Thread)

  14. #14
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    424011
    Location
    Tx

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    Why take offense to it? Your talking about getting RS5 rotors for under a grand when these thing's sell for between 5-10k USED. I'm convinced it's probably just a mistake in the listing because I cannot imagine an RS5 owner selling his front brake setup for that price. lol
    Why take offense when you basically just intimated I was going to steal them from a local car? Hmmmmmmmmmmm....now why would someone be offended by that statement?

  15. #15
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by JettaGetUpandGo View Post
    Totally different than the standard RS5 brakes. We're these even offered in the US, or Euro only?

    There is no way you found these for less than $1000. If you did, you might as well sell them for a massive profit and buy literally any other brake kit.
    yeh seriously, go buy the Q5 brakes for like 800 bucks and resell these for more then the price of the A4 you just bought lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
    Why take offense when you basically just intimated I was going to steal them from a local car? Hmmmmmmmmmmm....now why would someone be offended by that statement?
    Because where I come from, when people come across shit like this its usually because it "fell off the back of a truck". lol

  16. #16
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    424011
    Location
    Tx

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    yeh seriously, go buy the Q5 brakes for like 800 bucks and resell these for more then the price of the A4 you just bought lol

    - - - Updated - - -



    Because where I come from, when people come across shit like this its usually because it "fell off the back of a truck". lol
    Cool. Thanks.

  17. #17
    Veteran Member Four Rings A4 Centaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 05 2009
    AZ Member #
    43360
    My Garage
    Ducati Panigale 1199S (Red of course)
    Location
    Denver Colorado

    Wow, those are some expensive brakes!

    https://www.racingbrake.com/Carbon-C...kes-s/7196.htm
    Black B8 A4 Avant S-Line Prestige Package, CPMB Engine, Tiptronic 8 speed, JHM K04-R, V1 & Beltronics, Eurocode HFC, APR FMIC, Alu Kreuz, Vogtland Coilovers, Stoptech 380mm BB Kit, H&R Swaybar, APR K04 Tune, Rev. "d" DV, R8 Coils, Folding Mirrors, S5 Rear Brakes, 034 Street Density Mounts, OEM Facelift LED Brake lights, Forgestar CF5, and more mods to come!

  18. #18
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    424011
    Location
    Tx

    Quote Originally Posted by JettaGetUpandGo View Post
    There is no way you found these for less than $1000.
    $1200USD, shipped.

    Quote Originally Posted by A4 Centaur View Post
    Wow, those are some expensive brakes!

    https://www.racingbrake.com/Carbon-C...kes-s/7196.htm
    The thing that everyone keeps assuming is that my seller is US based. Something expensive here isn't always as expensive somewhere else, especially given the exchange rate. But given what I now know about the selling price in the US, I'll definitely be attempting to acquire them. Thanks to all that provided me with useful information and not speculation.

  19. #19
    Veteran Member Four Rings Pr1ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11 2014
    AZ Member #
    273587
    My Garage
    13' prestige
    Location
    Kissimmee

    I agree with you 100% OP.... the speculation and insinuation in the thread is absurd.

    I know quite a few folks that have purchased 8pot calipers from overseas for pennies on the dollars compared to here.

    Whatever youre going to pay or got them from .... do it bro!!!! Buy em and install or flip em. They’ll fit for sure the only thing I’d be concerned with is wheel clearance

    Locally a guy got a gallardo brake set (calipers, rotors, pads, lines) for less than 1k and only issue he ran into is they wouldn’t fit the 19” wheels he had to upgrade to 20’s

    Good luck and get them please lol
    R.I.P. Sam - 7speed
    You're always one decision away from a totally different life

  20. #20
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    Well hopefully they are what they say they are and you aren't getting scammed out of your money.

  21. #21
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    424011
    Location
    Tx

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    Well hopefully they are what they say they are and you aren't getting scammed out of your money.

    They are. Flying overseas to go steal them off the target car myself

  22. #22
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
    They are. Flying overseas to go steal them off the target car myself
    youre rolling your eyes like as if this is normal lol

  23. #23
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    424011
    Location
    Tx

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    youre rolling your eyes like as if this is normal lol
    No, I'm rolling my eyes due to the fact that you're trying to soften your stance about this whole situation and insinuating I'm a thief w/out being man enough to simply apologize for it.

    And you're acting as if just because someone thinks outside the box and is subsequently in a position to benefit because of it, they must be doing something illegal.

    Your ill-advised commentary really makes me miss m3post.....and that's saying something.

  24. #24
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
    No, I'm rolling my eyes due to the fact that you're trying to soften your stance about this whole situation and insinuating I'm a thief w/out being man enough to simply apologize for it.

    And you're acting as if just because someone thinks outside the box and is subsequently in a position to benefit because of it, they must be doing something illegal.

    Your ill-advised commentary really makes me miss m3post.....and that's saying something.
    Cool your boots cowboy, you obviously get butthurt easily over sarcasm. People who pay a couple grand for an A4 aren't typically going out and booking plane tickets to other countries to go to a junkyard. You made a post about something that was unrealistic at best. It's great you found a good deal and you have enough cash to be able to fly to another country and get a good deal on carbon ceramic brakes for your DD, and yet, somehow still hard to believe that someone would invest this money into an A4. Christ this is like putting $8000 dollar rims on a 95 honda civic. Throw the car in the trash. lol

  25. #25
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    424011
    Location
    Tx

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    Cool your boots cowboy, you obviously get butthurt easily over sarcasm.
    On the contrary, I don't. To make a snide statement about someone and then say they get butthurt over it when they call you on it is a good way of deflecting the fact that you were the one that said some shit you probably should not have said, and then act like the other person is the bad guy. You said some offensive shit to me. Own it and stand behind it, or apologize for it. Don't play that "you don't understand sarcasm" crap. Weak-minded people do that. Like I said, you don't know me, or my circumstances, so why would you think it would be okay to come at me like that? I'm some random dude on the internet. You don't know who people are, who they know, or what they're capable of nowadays, so why even put yourself in a position.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    People who pay a couple grand for an A4 aren't typically going out and booking plane tickets to other countries to go to a junkyard.
    And once again, you're making assumptions about stuff you don't know. I didn't pay "a couple grand" for my A4. I would think that a pretty immaculate, 2-owner, CPO 2010 Premium Plus 6MT Blue Azul Pearl (tan interior) that has been garaged kept and exclusively dealer maintained w/110k on the odo (which, btw, also had the top end replacement done @ 100k miles to address the oil consumption issue) would be quite a bit more than "a couple grand."

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    You made a post about something that was unrealistic at best.
    I did no such thing. I simply asked would the CCB RS5 brakes fit on an A4. Because you assumed (notice the trend?) I knew the actual value of the setup, you concocted your ill-conceived responses. The term "realistic" is subject to one's perspective. Something "unrealistic" to you doesn't define what is (un)realistic to/for me, or anyone else for that matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    It's great you found a good deal and you have enough cash to be able to fly to another country and get a good deal on carbon ceramic brakes for your DD.
    I guess you're the one that doesn't understand sarcasm, as I said in a previous post that these will cost me $1200USD shipped, which negates me flying anywhere to acquire these.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    ...and yet, somehow still hard to believe that someone would invest this money into an A4.
    You find it hard to believe that someone would invest $1200 in an B8 A4? $1200 barely covers wheels and tires, and there are *plenty* of enthusiasts rolling around the B8 A4 forums w/BBS setups that are well over that. Given what I know now, will I put these on my car? Probably not, when I can flip them for what appears to be 4-5x my investment. But when everyone thought it was a $1200 kit, no one, including you, thought it was an issue to install a $1200 BBK on an A4.
    Last edited by whats77inaname; 11-08-2018 at 12:20 PM.

  26. #26
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    Bud, you got your answer to your question in the very first post in this thread, your the one that was trying to refute the price of these thing's. You first said you were getting them for under 1000 dollars, now you are claiming you are getting them for $1200. The only thing we are trying to point out is how suspect the sale of these thing's for the price you are claiming. So calm down, and enjoy your deal you got on them.

  27. #27
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    424011
    Location
    Tx

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    Bud, you got your answer to your question in the very first post in this thread, your the one that was trying to refute the price of these thing's. You first said you were getting them for under 1000 dollars, now you are claiming you are getting them for $1200.
    Yes, I did. $1000 + $200 shipping. And I didn't try to refute the price on anything. I posted b/c I was seeking clarification and assistance, so I looked to the community for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    The only thing we are trying to point out is how suspect the sale of these thing's for the price you are claiming.
    There is no "we". No one else in this thread said anything offensive. No one else insinuated that I was stealing anything. That was you, and you only. And with that, I take issue, and rightfully so. If you don't see the wrong in that, then there's nothing else to say about it. Hopefully you'll figure it out one day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    So calm down, and enjoy your deal you got on them
    I'm completely calm, tbhwy. Trying to imply otherwise is another weak attempt to shade me in a negative light, and I'm not having that, either.

    And I'm not your bud. Believe that.

  28. #28
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
    Yes, I did. $1000 + $200 shipping. There is no "we". No one else in this thread said anything offensive. No one else insinuated that I was stealing anything. That was you, and you only. And with that, I take issue, and rightfully so. If you don't see the wrong in that, then there's nothing else to say about it. Hopefully you'll figure it out one day.
    Take issue with it, I don't care, I don't get butthurt every time someone say's something I don't like on the internet. Btw, your second post said "Thanks for the info. As far as price, the set up is less than $1k, so the price point is relatively inexpensive." so...yes, you did. Get your facts straight. No one is getting RS5 brakes for a couple hundred bucks, unless they are stealing them. There I said it again. lol Good luck with your purchase.

  29. #29
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    424011
    Location
    Tx

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    Take issue with it, I don't care, I don't get butthurt every time someone say's something I don't like on the internet.
    Neither do I. You're the one that keeps using that word, not me. When someone says something to me that I don't think is okay, I'm going to say something, whether in person or IRL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    Btw, your second post said "Thanks for the info. As far as price, the set up is less than $1k, so the price point is relatively inexpensive." so...yes, you did. Get your facts straight. No one is getting RS5 brakes for a couple hundred bucks, unless they are stealing them. There I said it again. lol Good luck with your purchase.
    If you want to split hairs, the price is $990. To me, $10 is pretty inconsequential. After talking with the seller and negotiating, it's an extra $200 for shipping. But it's neither here nor there, at this point, now is it?

  30. #30
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
    If you want to split hairs, the price is $990. To me, $10 is pretty inconsequential. After talking with the seller and negotiating, it's and extra $200 for shipping. But it's neither here nor there, at this point, now is it?

  31. #31
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    424011
    Location
    Tx

    Quote Originally Posted by Pr1ce View Post
    I agree with you 100% OP.... the speculation and insinuation in the thread is absurd.

    I know quite a few folks that have purchased 8pot calipers from overseas for pennies on the dollars compared to here.

    Whatever youre going to pay or got them from .... do it bro!!!! Buy em and install or flip em. They’ll fit for sure the only thing I’d be concerned with is wheel clearance

    Locally a guy got a gallardo brake set (calipers, rotors, pads, lines) for less than 1k and only issue he ran into is they wouldn’t fit the 19” wheels he had to upgrade to 20’s

    Good luck and get them please lol
    Thank you, much appreciated. Aggressively pursuing the lead at this point, and things look very, very favorable.

  32. #32
    Veteran Member Four Rings A4 Centaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 05 2009
    AZ Member #
    43360
    My Garage
    Ducati Panigale 1199S (Red of course)
    Location
    Denver Colorado

    I'm wondering about the Pedal Respoce of the CCB Brakes compared to others?

    This is the 'Zine right?
    Black B8 A4 Avant S-Line Prestige Package, CPMB Engine, Tiptronic 8 speed, JHM K04-R, V1 & Beltronics, Eurocode HFC, APR FMIC, Alu Kreuz, Vogtland Coilovers, Stoptech 380mm BB Kit, H&R Swaybar, APR K04 Tune, Rev. "d" DV, R8 Coils, Folding Mirrors, S5 Rear Brakes, 034 Street Density Mounts, OEM Facelift LED Brake lights, Forgestar CF5, and more mods to come!

  33. #33
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by A4 Centaur View Post
    I'm wondering about the Pedal Respoce of the CCB Brakes compared to others?

    This is the 'Zine right?


    I actually had to look up the price of what those brakes actually go for new just to check myself, ECS has a pair of front rotors in 380mm for the low low price of, more then i paid for my entire fuckin car. lmao

  34. #34
    Veteran Member Four Rings A4 Centaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 05 2009
    AZ Member #
    43360
    My Garage
    Ducati Panigale 1199S (Red of course)
    Location
    Denver Colorado

    Friggen 3k for the Panigale, and they suck in the wet!

    I know many MC applications have to run covers which allows them to heat up properly.

    https://sicombrakes.de/rotors
    Black B8 A4 Avant S-Line Prestige Package, CPMB Engine, Tiptronic 8 speed, JHM K04-R, V1 & Beltronics, Eurocode HFC, APR FMIC, Alu Kreuz, Vogtland Coilovers, Stoptech 380mm BB Kit, H&R Swaybar, APR K04 Tune, Rev. "d" DV, R8 Coils, Folding Mirrors, S5 Rear Brakes, 034 Street Density Mounts, OEM Facelift LED Brake lights, Forgestar CF5, and more mods to come!

  35. #35
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    3k I assume is probably a steal when you consider the fact that the OEM ones are roughly 10 grand lol part number 420615301GKT

  36. #36
    Veteran Member Four Rings A4 Centaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 05 2009
    AZ Member #
    43360
    My Garage
    Ducati Panigale 1199S (Red of course)
    Location
    Denver Colorado

    ^ Yea, I love me some BBK like I love 54 DD on a woman. But those are some seriously expensive brake rotors!

    Guess 3k for Carbon disks for a bike aren't too bad. Heck, a set of carbon rims are around 3,800 bucks.

    Hopefully this cat can pull of the CCB deal of the century!
    Black B8 A4 Avant S-Line Prestige Package, CPMB Engine, Tiptronic 8 speed, JHM K04-R, V1 & Beltronics, Eurocode HFC, APR FMIC, Alu Kreuz, Vogtland Coilovers, Stoptech 380mm BB Kit, H&R Swaybar, APR K04 Tune, Rev. "d" DV, R8 Coils, Folding Mirrors, S5 Rear Brakes, 034 Street Density Mounts, OEM Facelift LED Brake lights, Forgestar CF5, and more mods to come!

  37. #37
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    424011
    Location
    Tx

    Quote Originally Posted by A4 Centaur View Post
    ^ Yea, I love me some BBK like I love 54 DD on a woman. But those are some seriously expensive brake rotors!

    Guess 3k for Carbon disks for a bike aren't too bad. Heck, a set of carbon rims are around 3,800 bucks.

    Hopefully this cat can pull of the CCB deal of the century!

    I'm *hoping* you meant "34DD"....

  38. #38
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 01 2016
    AZ Member #
    377578
    Location
    Pewaukee, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
    I'm *hoping* you meant "34DD"....
    Maybe he likes a little more cushion. Ok, maybe a lot more cushion.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Allroad Premium Plus (OEM+ Build Thread)
    Summer/Fun Car: 2005 Jetta GLI (OEM+ Build Thread)

  39. #39
    Veteran Member Four Rings A4 Centaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 05 2009
    AZ Member #
    43360
    My Garage
    Ducati Panigale 1199S (Red of course)
    Location
    Denver Colorado

    ^Man I love 'em big, 36DD would still be a great set!

    Where are the brakes?
    Black B8 A4 Avant S-Line Prestige Package, CPMB Engine, Tiptronic 8 speed, JHM K04-R, V1 & Beltronics, Eurocode HFC, APR FMIC, Alu Kreuz, Vogtland Coilovers, Stoptech 380mm BB Kit, H&R Swaybar, APR K04 Tune, Rev. "d" DV, R8 Coils, Folding Mirrors, S5 Rear Brakes, 034 Street Density Mounts, OEM Facelift LED Brake lights, Forgestar CF5, and more mods to come!

  40. #40
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    424011
    Location
    Tx

    Quote Originally Posted by A4 Centaur View Post
    ^Man I love 'em big, 36DD would still be a great set!

    Where are the brakes?
    They shipped yesterday from Poland via EMS. Already rec'd the tracking numbers.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.