Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings Beats's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Brembo break calipers retrofit to stock S3 rotors

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I was wondering if anyone has found any big break calipers from other vehicles that are compatible with our stock rotors. Obviously I canít buy some brembos ripped off an SS online. Iíd like to see if any others are possible to retrofit to the S3 rotors. Thanks

Veteran Member Four Rings TCHUN003's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI, Honda Ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Beats View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has found any big break calipers from other vehicles that are compatible with our stock rotors. Obviously I canít buy some brembos ripped off an SS online. Iíd like to see if any others are possible to retrofit to the S3 rotors. Thanks
    None available for this application. You would need to get custom brackets made.
    -Thomas
    Current: /S3
    Previous: B6 A4/B8A4 Avant

Established Member Two Rings Why-man5's Avatar
    AZ Member #

There are a couple big brake kits that I know of that are compatible with the stock rotors/size. Neuspeed makes a 6 piston caliper kit that is compatible with stock rotors. Also, a company/store called Vagbremtechnic sells a front caliper carrier kit to retrofit the 4 piston Brembo calipers (from last gen. TTRS) to our OEM rotors. They also sell the Brembo calipers.

Veteran Member Four Rings MikTip's Avatar
    AZ Member #

2015 S3

2004 B6 A4 USP

Veteran Member Four Rings TCHUN003's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI, Honda Ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Why-man5 View Post
    There are a couple big brake kits that I know of that are compatible with the stock rotors/size. Neuspeed makes a 6 piston caliper kit that is compatible with stock rotors. Also, a company/store called Vagbremtechnic sells a front caliper carrier kit to retrofit the 4 piston Brembo calipers (from last gen. TTRS) to our OEM rotors. They also sell the Brembo calipers.
    Nice!
    -Thomas
    Current: /S3
    Previous: B6 A4/B8A4 Avant