Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    bat is a joke overall. They refused 2 cars I had. One was a 17,000 original mile 1983 911SC Cab I had. Told me (2yrs ago) it wasn't the "type" of car their customers wanted, BS. Then 3 weeks ago they declined my '08 S4 Avant (2 owners, 85,000 miles) as they said it didn't meet their criteria. AGAIN BS as they've had DOZENS of S4 Avants over the years. I will NEVER reco them. OP, GLWS, looks like a beautiful car.

Veteran Member Four Rings rhfosu's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by nvr2mny View Post
    bat is a joke overall. They refused 2 cars I had. One was a 17,000 original mile 1983 911SC Cab I had. Told me (2yrs ago) it wasn't the "type" of car their customers wanted, BS. Then 3 weeks ago they declined my '08 S4 Avant (2 owners, 85,000 miles) as they said it didn't meet their criteria. AGAIN BS as they've had DOZENS of S4 Avants over the years. I will NEVER reco them. OP, GLWS, looks like a beautiful car.
    It doesn't make any sense that they would reject either of those cars, let alone both.
    "I don't understand Audi enthusiasts. They buy a car that looks like a bar of soap, then they spend money modifying it so it looks slightly less like a bar of soap."

Senior Member Three Rings cincyadam's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by nvr2mny View Post
    I feel ya. They rejected my B5 Cactus Green Audi S4 sedan for the same reason, but they had a B5 A4 “S4 clone” with high miles and curbed wheels, etc..

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I love to read the comments bellow the auctions at BAT. It seems a lot of people who love cars and know a lot about cars are following it. Also from buyer prospective I think is one of the safest way to buy a car because of the detailed information and also people bidding seem to know what the real value of the cars is.

Active Member Two Rings Supersquid's Avatar
    AZ Member #

That may just be the last time you see such low mileage on a B7 6MT Avant. Was almost tempted to buy that one and store it for when mine goes - either to the kid or the junk yard in the sky. Hard pressed to find an all-around better daily vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005.5 A4 Avant 2.0; Stock

Veteran Member Four Rings rhfosu's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquid View Post
    That may just be the last time you see such low mileage on a B7 6MT Avant. Was almost tempted to buy that one and store it for when mine goes - either to the kid or the junk yard in the sky. Hard pressed to find an all-around better daily vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, it is still available if you've got $20k to trade.
    "I don't understand Audi enthusiasts. They buy a car that looks like a bar of soap, then they spend money modifying it so it looks slightly less like a bar of soap."

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

pm'd

Established Member Two Rings Kylet21's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2016 VW Golf R 6mt

I thought he said he was going to keep it.

-Kyle-

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

At 16,750 I’m keeping it.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by gcdrew View Post
    At 16,750 I’m keeping it.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    On the first page you said you wanted in the neighborhood of 18k. I'd say 16,750 is in the neighborhood. That being said cool car and good luck with the sale.

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    93- s13 Vert RB25 99- E46 Sedan 5spd Sport pak 04- Sentra Se-R Spec-V 03- CBR600RR

🚶....I cant wait til im able to see attachments 😄😄

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    93- s13 Vert RB25 99- E46 Sedan 5spd Sport pak 04- Sentra Se-R Spec-V 03- CBR600RR

Ooo...😳😳 now i can see!!! Dam... Nice Wagon Brody

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12