Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings VMRWheels's Avatar
    AZ Member #

VMR Winter Wheel/Tire Sale - MASSIVE Discounts, Limited Quantities!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!

Winter Wheel/Tire Packages - MASSIVE Discounts, Limited Quantities!

The snow is arriving and to help conquer the slush we’re currently offering some massive discounts on winter wheels and winter wheel + tire packages. While supplies last, we’ll be offering winter setups with up to $510 discounts on select styles, along with FREE mounting + road-force balancing on all winter packages. This promotion is valid through us directly, as well as participating dealers.

These packages will arrive to your door mounted, road-force balanced, and ready to bolt onto the car. Winter wheel + tire package deals are starting at $1401 SHIPPED in the Contiguous U.S.!!

We have V701, V702, V706, V710, V718, V803 and V810 wheels available with EXCEPTIONAL savings. QUANTITY IS LIMITED - Inquire with your vehicle information for more details!

V701

V702

V706

V710

V718

V803

V810

For those of you unsure on which winter tires to go with, we’ve listed a few of the
    more popular options that we recommend below:

Continental Extreme Contact DWS06
    This tire offers class leading wet and dry grip, excellent tread life, awesome ride comfort and will confidently handle light snow in a pinch.
    Perfect for those who don't see much snow during the winter season and demand extreme grip while being prepared for all conditions.

Yokohama Iceguard IG52c
    The Yokohama Iceguard IG52c handles the most demanding snow and ice conditions with ease, all without breaking the bank!
    This Studless snow and ice tire is one of the top rated tires in its price segment and will perform along side more expensive tires to keep you safe all winter long.

Bridgestone Blizzak WS80
    The Blizzak WS80 is one of the top selling, highest rated Studless Ice and Snow tires on the market with good reason.
    These dedicated winter tires allow you to tread through snow, ice, slush or anything winter can throw at you with absolute confidence!

All VMR Wheels include a 1 Year Warranty against factory defects, unbeatable customer service, and road-force mounting/balancing using our in-house Hunter GSP machine.

Get in touch today!

Email: Tracy@Velocitymotoring.com
    Call (714) 442 7916 EXT 110
    If you email or call, please be sure to reference: Audizine Winter Sale

Dealers: Please reference Audizine Winter Sale

Tracy @ VMR Wheels - 2018 Winter Wheel Specials Live!!

Tracy@Velocitymotoring.com | 714.442.7916 Ext 110 | www.velocitymotoring.com| Instagram | | | Blog

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I put blizzacks on my 08 Subaru and I swear it turned it into a dang snowmobile. It was insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Kawimike712 View Post
    I put blizzacks on my 08 Subaru and I swear it turned it into a dang snowmobile. It was insane

Subie AWD probably helped there, too.

Tracy@Velocitymotoring.com | 714.442.7916 Ext 110 | www.velocitymotoring.com| Instagram | | | Blog

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by VMRWheels View Post

Subie AWD probably helped there, too.
    It did but I would say the Quattro systems aren’t that far behind. I was thoroughly impressed when I switched over

AZ Member #

It did but I would say the Quattro systems aren’t that far behind. I was thoroughly impressed when I switched over

Some of the best driving for sure
    Nothing beats AWD grip in the snow.

AZ Member #

Winter is coming!
    Some of our friends in the Northeast and going to see 30 degree weather this weekend. Who else is getting down in temps?

Sold out of some options. Shoot me a PM for current availability!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Curious does this package come with tpms?

AZ Member #

Curious does this package come with tpms?

The majority of A5/S5/RS5 doesn't require external TPMS sensors. Between 2009-2010, Audi transitioned to an ABS/Hub based TPMS system. So when you install the new wheels, you'll just need to go through your car's vehicle information system and reset the light ( similar to when you change out a flat ).

The exception to this rule would be the 2009 A5s ( I could be wrong.. I'm basing this off the A4 ) which do run external sensors. We can price out sensors if your vehicle needs them but the majority of these cars won't need.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I actually prefer the sensors but I believe my 16 has this hub sensor. Is there a way to change it over?

AZ Member #

I actually prefer the sensors but I believe my 16 has this hub sensor. Is there a way to change it over?

Hmmm.. not that I am aware of. That type of conversion might be extremely difficult to do.