Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Established Member Two Rings mugenr's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    my order was accepted at the factory last night. Production complete May 9th with delivery of end of june - beginning of july!

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by mugenr View Post
    my order was accepted at the factory last night. Production complete May 9th with delivery of end of june - beginning of july!
    Great! Which dealership in Washington did you place your order? I placed mine in Seattle in October 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Active Member Two Rings chi_marketing's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Potatohead_RS3 View Post
    There are lots of them out there. It's not available anymore because production out of the Gyor plant has been a mess. I spoke with an acquaintance who runs an Audi dealer in Chicago and he was only permitted by Audi to submit a 2019 RS3 order last week for the first time. He's not even getting any of his 2019 A3's he ordered late summer for another six weeks or so.
    The audi exclusive paint shop is going under a rehab. The latest I heard it would be opened in April.
    2019 RS5 Sportback - Nardo/Black+Crescendo, Black Optic, Dynamic package, RS Driver assistance, Nappa, B&O, Black Logos & Badges
    (SOLD) 2017 - S3 Prestige
    (SOLD) 2012 - A3 TDI

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by JBones81 View Post
    Have you run any tuned RS3s in the hellcat? I've only run into one and we only messed around at lower speeds, but he couldnt pull on me.
    No experience with any tuned RS3s, period. I've only even seen one or two other RS3s in my area. I'm just comparing stock for stock.

There's no doubt the Hellcat always struggles for traction, especially from a dig. Which is crazy fun, but not always fast
    2018 Audi RS3 | Audi Exclusive Riviera Blue | Dynamic | Dynamic Plus | Technology | Driver Assistance | Black Optic
    2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by calvin_c View Post
    Great! Which dealership in Washington did you place your order? I placed mine in Seattle in October 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Bellevue officially placed on 2/1/19

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by mugenr View Post
    Bellevue officially placed on 2/1/19
    The real question is , when did the dealer place the original order ( they just did a selection change on 2/1/19)?

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by mbar View Post
    The real question is , when did the dealer place the original order ( they just did a selection change on 2/1/19)?
    it was not an existing order. the order was created on 2/1/19. in fact it was supposed to be on 1/25/19, but the order got kicked back by distribution the following week and we had to resubmit.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789