Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: Forum posts

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 S8, 2015 Volt, 2013 BMW X1, 2001 Dodge Ram, 1996 Ford F150, 1992 Honda drag car

Forum posts

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hello all, forgive me if this has been mentioned (I'm new to the forum). It seems that this particular discussion forum has about 90% wheel threads posted largely as advertisements. Is that the norm? I would have thought that belongs in the classifieds and/or sponsors areas?

Established Member Two Rings TheMysticWizard's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '15 A3 TDI, '14 Q7 TDI Prestige, '06 VW Jetta, '01 Allroad, '87 TransAM

The A3 forum is much the same...

Guess the lack of activity (people posting new threads) really lets it show through, but I assume someone has to generate revenue one way or another to run the site. What better way than letting sponsors post their stuff in each sub-forum.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 S8, 2015 Volt, 2013 BMW X1, 2001 Dodge Ram, 1996 Ford F150, 1992 Honda drag car

That's a good point. :)

Administrator Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audis

Yes, less active sections such as this do expose the flaw of vendor/sponsor overposting. This is why we recently added platform specific subforums. In order for an advertiser to make a thread in one of the subforums, it must be specific to that platform. All other threads must remain here in the main A8/S8 hub.
    Admin@Audizine.com
    Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community