Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Feedback on transaction with audia4luv

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Heads-up on anyone doing business with audia4luv.

He chimed-in on my wanted ad letting me know he had the suspension I was looking for:
    https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...SS10-Coilovers

We made a deal, I sent him payment, and 3 days later he decides he doesn't want to follow through with the deal.
    Luckily I got my money back, but I feel that once you take payment for something you offer to someone, you really should follow-through on it.

Be cautious dealing with him, and be sure to pay via PayPal 'Goods or Service' and not 'Friends and Family'.
    If he changes his mind and actually honors the deal he made with me, I'll likely update this post.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

He got his money back no questions asked, I have been buying and selling on audizine since 2010 and this is the only complaint I've ever received. Buy with confidence, I have never scammed or ripped anyone off before and will continue to be an honest buyer and seller.