Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings mr.memeyogirl's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Installed the ECS Tuning Kohlefaser Luft-Technik intake!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    So I finally ordered the Kohlefaser intake from ECS Tuning and installed it last night. And my god I love it already. The turbo spool is intoxicating and the blow off hiss makes my insides tingle. Visually it is a really nice looking piece and flows well with the engine bay. Installation wasn't super difficult, just make sure you read the instruction PDF they have on the website and would recommend watching the install video they have on YouTube as well. Just a bit tedious installing the screws and grommets on the heat shield and the carbon fiber lid. Took me about an hour or so to take off the OEM intake box and install the ECS one. One annoying part is installing the rubber lining on the heat shield as it has some black glue type substance inside of it (that I wasn't aware of) and that sh*t is annoying to get off your hands lol. So far I really like it, fairly straight forward install, looks great and sounds awesome. Will keep you guys updated on any gains or performance differences, I attached some pictures of the stock air box and the new ECS intake for comparison.
    IMG-0392.jpgIMG-0393.jpgIMG-0395.jpgIMG-0396.jpg
    2018 Audi S4 Premium Plus- Glacier White/Magma Red
    Instagram: asaptowelie (personal) corsadesignofficial (business) - Follow Me

Established Member Two Rings Yabi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5

Looks great!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    18 S4, 05 G35

Going to create Any vids? ECS has only exterior rev shots; Wondering how it sounds inside the cabin on daily driving/WOT :D
    J

Current
    2018 B9 S4 - Stock...for now
    2005 Infiniti G35 Sedan 5AT - OE 350z/G35 Springs, 19" G35 Coupe Rays, HR Y Pipe + Midpipe (251whp, 235wtg)

Lost but will NEVER be Forgotten/Replaced
    2012 Nissan 370Z S+T 6MT - K&N Filters + HPS Tubes, Fast Intentions NR CF Exhaust, EcuTek (312rwhp, 253rwtq) (Totaled by...08/28/2018)

AZ Member #

Ill try to make sure videos and upload them on YouTube. I tried making some last night but its a little hard to hear the turbo spool and blow off sound over my exhaust lol. But by god it does sound glorious

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Where in LI are you. Love to hear it in person help you make a video

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Da Mayor View Post
    Where in LI are you. Love to hear it in person help you make a video
    Yeah man that would be great, im by Deer Park/Dix Hills