Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings slobdogg's Avatar
    AZ Member #

What is DADP in a TSB?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    What does DADP stand for within a TSB? I am in the market for a pre-owned S7 and the service records indicate a Part ID DADP, but I can't find out what that means.

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by slobdogg View Post
    What does DADP stand for within a TSB? I am in the market for a pre-owned S7 and the service records indicate a Part ID DADP, but I can't find out what that means.
    Good morning Slobdogg,

Great question actually! It stands for "Dealer Administered Diagnostic Program" which corresponds to the standard diagnostic testing that a dealership will perform on a vehicle. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

Active Member Two Rings slobdogg's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Thanks for the speedy reply! So this was probably a warning light, diagnosed, fixed and no biggie. Glad to hear :).

I hope you don't mind but I will message you and see if you can find any red flags about what I am interested in purchasing.