Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Four Rings JeriQo's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Parking tickets not issued by the city/county

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    do you guys ever pay these tickets? for example: republic, diamond or from private parking lots.
    2012 BB A4 P+ S-line Exterior |FBSW RS Paddles/Pedals|CR-15|AFE Filter|ECS inlet|S4 Dual Exhaust|Ace Convex 19x8.5|ECS 10mm rear|Solowerks S1

Senior Member Three Rings wangshuo1989's Avatar
    AZ Member #

yes if they ticketed correctly and I deserved it, otherwise no and fight the case.
    2013 S5 Misano Red, DSG, B&O, Sport Diff, MMI+, CTS 180mm crank pulley (7PK1300 APR belt), APR Stage II, APR TCU tune, CR15
    2018 XC90 Inscription, B&W sound, Convenience Pkg, Air suspension

Established Member Two Rings altobeast's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Generally yes, because I think it goes to collections. But a lot of time you can argue those ones away

Veteran Member Three Rings 4RCFED's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    12' Audi S4, 18' Discovery HSE (V), Durango R/T (sold), ML350 (sold)

Ill ask my wife to look into it, shes an attorney downtown.
    2012 S4 DSG, Ibis, Nappa, sports diff, EPL stg 1 ECU/TCU, Eurocode intake, 034 TM, X-pipe, C-Quartz, Akebonos, BFI shift knob.

Senior Member Four Rings JeriQo's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by wangshuo1989 View Post
    yes if they ticketed correctly and I deserved it, otherwise no and fight the case.
    there is no such thing as a hearing for these privately issued tickets.
    2012 BB A4 P+ S-line Exterior |FBSW RS Paddles/Pedals|CR-15|AFE Filter|ECS inlet|S4 Dual Exhaust|Ace Convex 19x8.5|ECS 10mm rear|Solowerks S1

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

i received a parking ticket at my apartment complex in kirkland through diamond (i think) about two years ago. i used to get letters in the mail asking to pay, including a couple of "final" notices before "legal action being taken", and hilariously i eventually got one last letter that was like "can you please pay? we've cut the bill in half". still haven't paid it and was never bugged about it again.
    2013 S4 - Premium Plus
    Monsoon Gray / DSG Master Race / MMI+ / Sports Diff. / B&O / 19" S5 Rotor Wheels

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Technically they can take you to court or more likely sell your debt to a collections agency for about 1/10th of the ticket amount.

More likely they'll just bug you for a while and eventually give up.

That said, if you'd rather not be bothered with letters and such you can bargain with them and offer to pay *some* amount. They will likely agree because for them something is better than nothing, especially if it's anything higher than what a collections agency would pay.

Sent from my moto x4 using Audizine mobile app
    Below-40-F daily driver and kid hauler: '15 A4 6MT P+; Above-40-F commuter: '14 Kawi Ninja 1000; Wifey - '14 allroad;