Quote Originally Posted by snocat17 View Post
What do you think about Prestige Imports? I took my car there for service in June while on vacation and they seemed very easy to talk with. The service and parts departments were spectacular. They asked me what model of loaner car I wanted, even gave me free parts when I said I thought I was missing a small plastic fastener.

I walked around the sales floor and never had anyone try to push me to test drive anything. They had a real nice selection and the sales people seemed to know that if I had questions, I would look their way. They were very friendly and seemed like car people.
I'll vouch for Prestige, they're awesome. In fact, I'm about to buy a third car from them.

They do four customer appreciation events per year: Winter ice driving (conditions permitting of course), a Spring drive, followed by lunch back at the dealership; Summer track day (mostly for the Porsche customers); Fall Oktoberfest with free food and free beer.

They also have a "valet" service. Make a service appointment, ask for valet service, somebody will drive a loaner to you. They'll leave you the loaner, and take your car in for service. When it's done, they'll bring your car back to you, and take back the loaner. VERY convenient, especially considering I live in Parker. I've heard the valet drivers mention they have done trips for customers in Leadville, Vail, etc.

If you choose to go there, talk to Aaron Ekalo. He's technically on the Porsche side, but he can help with Audis too. Tell him Scott sent you (RS5, RS3, Cayman GTS)