Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 Camaro SS 1LE / 2014 A6 TDI Prestige + Inno +DA +LED

Part #s needed to add heated/paddles sport wheel to car with 4 spoke non-heated?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey all,

Looks like I'm buying an A6 Prestige TDI car with Innovation and Driver's Assistance packages, but not the cold weather nor sport packages. As such it has a 4 spoke non-heated wheel.

I love the heated wheel on my GMC Sierra and would like the same on the new-to-me (2014) A6, willing to do the swap myself and I know there's some coding involved but I have the following questions...

1. What's the part # for the wheel itself ? Any specific things to watch out for when buying a used wheel
    2. What's the part numbers for the slip ring and wiring (wire) that I've read I'll need?
    3. I know "coding is involved" - Who can do that coding? AchTuning is close - would they be able to do this?

Thanks all

Senior Member Three Rings SeattleiteA6's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Hey all,

Looks like I'm buying an A6 Prestige TDI car with Innovation and Driver's Assistance packages, but not the cold weather nor sport packages. As such it has a 4 spoke non-heated wheel.

I love the heated wheel on my GMC Sierra and would like the same on the new-to-me (2014) A6, willing to do the swap myself and I know there's some coding involved but I have the following questions...

1. What's the part # for the wheel itself ? Any specific things to watch out for when buying a used wheel
    2. What's the part numbers for the slip ring and wiring (wire) that I've read I'll need?
    3. I know "coding is involved" - Who can do that coding? AchTuning is close - would they be able to do this?

Thanks all
    When you get the coding thing figured out I have a heated wheel that will be for sale shortly - it's the S6 3-spoke heated wheel from my '14 S6 which should be plug and play (+ coding) for your '14 A6. Send me a PM if interested and I can send pics. Looks like you're local to me (I live 20 mins from Achtuning) and I can help with the coding once you figure it out - I have the cable needed to perform the coding.
    2014 S6 Phantom w Black Int & Carbon Atlas//B&O//Innovation Pkg//Driver Assist. Pkg//Black Optics//RS Front//Carbon Diffuser//VCDS -15mm//Straight Pipes
    to do's: FL ecode dynamic tails, carbon FB wheel
    2013 Q7 3.0T S-Line Prestige//Lava Grey Pearl w Black Int//Tech Pkg//S-Line Plus Pkg//Black Optics// (Wife's)
    ====
    2013 RS5 Ibis w Black Int//TiOptics//B&O//e-code tails//x-pipe//vagcom tweaks//20" HRE FF01
    2012 A6 3.0T Prestige (SOLD)