Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Three Rings elijahallen's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 B8 S4, 2014 Audi Q5 TDI

Where are we at with TB upgrades?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I sold my S4 and bought an SQ5, I needed to go to one car for a while so I sold the TDI Q5 as well and am now looking to make this SQ5 move. I still have my sig up for reference to what I plan to do to the SQ5 but also ported blower and want to look into the different throttle body upgrades. I will probably go GIAC again since they are willing to work with me. Thanks for any help in this area.

Elijah
    2011 S4 giac dual pulley race file, Stage II supercharger pulley. 184mm crank pulley, AWE tuning cold front reservoir AFCO Ford GT500 double pass heat exchanger.,GIAC dual fuel pump, Autotech HPFP, USP Motorsports intake, P3 cars vent gauge, 034 stainless steel downpipes,Milltek exhaust, AEM MAP/MAF based progressive methanol injection, SPEC stage 3+ single disk clutch with new OEM flywheel,Brembo GT 380mm BBK

Veteran Member Four Rings jimrobbington's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Forester XT, lawn mower

Probably should have posted in the active TB thread

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    2012 Audi S4 Prestige 6 speed, 034 Stage 1, 034 SC pulley, USP Intake, custom x-pipe exhaust, 034 Trans Mount Insert, 034 Front/Rear Diff Mount Inserts, JHM Stage 3 clutch, JHM LWFW, USP SS clutch line, 034 boost tap, Podi boost gauge

AZ Member #

Apr and Issam Iabed from IABed technologies both have offerings around this. Thatís all I got. Good luck!

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Thanks, just read through the TB thread. Looks promising but never saw a link to order one.
    2011 S4 giac dual pulley race file, Stage II supercharger pulley. 184mm crank pulley, AWE tuning cold front reservoir AFCO Ford GT500 double pass heat exchanger.,GIAC dual fuel pump, Autotech HPFP, USP Motorsports intake, P3 cars vent gauge, 034 stainless steel downpipes,Milltek exhaust, AEM MAP/MAF based progressive methanol injection, SPEC stage 3+ single disk clutch with new OEM flywheel,Brembo GT 380mm BBK

Veteran Member Four Rings jimrobbington's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Forester XT, lawn mower

Quote Originally Posted by elijahallen View Post
    Thanks, just read through the TB thread. Looks promising but never saw a link to order one.
    He had like 10 or 20 that he sold all of immediately via the 3.0T technical Facebook group as a pre order deal or something. It'll be a little while before there are more and they are available to the public.

If you aren't in that group, get on it. There's much more going on in this platform than audizine leads you to believe. All the good stuff is posted first there these days.

2012 Audi S4 Prestige 6 speed, 034 Stage 1, 034 SC pulley, USP Intake, custom x-pipe exhaust, 034 Trans Mount Insert, 034 Front/Rear Diff Mount Inserts, JHM Stage 3 clutch, JHM LWFW, USP SS clutch line, 034 boost tap, Podi boost gauge

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jimrobbington View Post
    He had like 10 or 20 that he sold all of immediately via the 3.0T technical Facebook group as a pre order deal or something. It'll be a little while before there are more and they are available to the public.

If you aren't in that group, get on it. There's much more going on in this platform than audizine leads you to believe. All the good stuff is posted first there these days.

Yea I'm in that group, just not on FB much these days but I'll check it out. Thanks

Senior Member Three Rings scmtkings4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Whats the fb group?

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk
    2014 S5

AWE Touring Exhaust l ECS Intake l EPL Dual Pulley 93 l AMS Alpha Cooler

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Iím not on Facebook at all, damn thatís annoying. Happened to know about it through discussions with Issam about his drive pulley.

Since Iím having nothing to do with APR, his was the only option, but since it doesnít require a remap to be usable, seemed like a no brainer.