I've decided to sell my B6 S4. I am the third owner; I bought the car a little over two years ago from an old VW/Audi mechanic in New Jersey (the owner of AutoSpeed in Voorhees Township), who had it since 18k miles (he owned it for about 10 years). The first owner was in Florida. The previous owner installed one of their custom mandrel bent header back exhausts a little while before I bought it from him. It makes the car sound like an angry tiger .

Overall the car is in great shape, I've encountered no issues whatsoever with the drivetrain in the two years I've had it. It's been well taken care of. I drive like an old man 90% of the time . I'm selling because of a few issues that popped up late this summer that I don't have time to fix with school and work.

The car has a clean title as well. I've been under and around the car several times and never found evidence of any accidents.

Pros:
-47.5k miles
-6-speed manual
-Recaro seats
-clean title
-Bremmer Kraft BR09 wheels
-SS exhaust - sounds amazing!
-in overall good condition

Cons:
-The one major problem is that the A/C doesn't blow as cold as it used to. Works well up to about 75 degrees.
-Sagging headliner over the rear seats.
-The glove box hinge is still intact, but the piston is pretty stiff - a common problem with this body style.
-The infamous VW button peel - though all the buttons above the center console (radio and climate control) are pretty good.

Im asking $15,749 (negotiable).

Phone: (347) 395-8689 Text is preferred (I might miss your call).