Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings DownhillA4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

DownhillA4 Seller - Buyer Feedback

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey all,

Those of us who have been on Audizine for quite sometime remember the "Classifieds Reputation" point system. Up until the day I think sometime in 2013 (?) that Audizine decided to install and use Panjo Classifieds. With this merger, those who did buying and selling on Audizine lost a lot of our street credit... as they say. After taking a few years off from the Audi community and focusing on other hobbies, back and seeing the Classifieds starting to come alive again. Witnessing the terrible amount of shady transactions on Audizine which never used to happen some years ago is such a shame to see.

With that said, i'd like to display my old reputation points for what it is worth. Maybe if someone is looking to buy an item, it will help in their decision. If I ever wrong a transaction... now i've already done half the work for the disgruntled buyer.

Audizine, please bring back the old Reputation Classifieds system!

Formula1 died with the introduction of DRS and KERS.
    Tri-state Foliage Cruise 2018
    IG: @downhill_a4
    @I_like_your_box

"If you are a true automotive enthusiast whom loves their car,
    you learn to catch rides to parties and leave your car at home."- dougyfresh

Active Member Two Rings Kylet21's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 A4 Avant Titanium 6MT

I am relatively new to AZ. I have bought a few things off of here with no issues yet, but it does make me nervous every time I buy something. I would fully support seller ratings/feedback system. It would help me rest easier at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Veteran Member Four Rings fR3ZNO's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Bought a B6 chrome grille surround from DownhillA4. Transaction went smoothly aside from a hiccup in communication with Gmail (should have followed up with Audizine PM, but figured people check email more often than PM's). Would buy from Downhill again!
    "If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." - Ferdinand Porsche

Senior Member Three Rings ericbull's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2003 Honda Shadow Spirit 750

I always try and get buyers to leave a review on my sold items just to reinforce the old system. Whether it helps or not, who knows.

Eric | Philadelphia, PA
    '03 A4 Avant 3.0q 6MT

Veteran Member Four Rings Denio24's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Sold a brand spankin' new control arm kit to DownhillA4; professional communication & fast payment. I sent an invoice, got paid, and shipped it out that same morning. Couldn't be happier with the transaction - a great asset to the AZ community.
    Garage: 2008 Quartz Gray Audi A4Q 6MT
    Tuning: JHM Tuned Stage 2 93 Octane w/ IE HPFP