Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41
    Veteran Member Four Rings SleeperAvant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 21 2005
    AZ Member #
    6966
    Location
    Milton, Ontario

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmatt33 View Post
    lol love how everyone was like stay away from ko4 and hybrids and yet everyone else is still set on it. Also that USP k04 looks cool but at 3k?! you can do a gtrs and rods for that price.
    True but this one has the same power potenial as a 2871, with no loss in spool of a k04.
    Steve

    2005 A4 Avant 1.8T Quattro MT
    Comp Turbo Billet T3/T4 4756 SPA clone manifold Turbosmart ultragate Forge 007 DV 034 SPA 3" downpipe, B6 S4 exhaust AEB head & intake manifold EV14 750cc @ 4bar Snow Performance Meth injection Eurodyne Maestro Bilstein PSS9 OZ ultraleggera matte bronze w/Conti Extreme Contact Sport B5 S4 front brakes 034 street density engine mounts JHM B7 RS4 LWFW + clutch

  2. #42
    Established Member Two Rings A4-Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2016
    AZ Member #
    374572
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia

    This is the newer version of what I've got, had mine for over a year now on stock 1.8 with now problems at all.

    https://shop.mambatek.com/9-11-AUDI-...P-001-0705.htm

    Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

  3. #43
    Active Member Two Rings Stock B6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25 2018
    AZ Member #
    419424
    My Garage
    2002 Audi A4 1.8TQM
    Location
    Champlin, MN

    Quote Originally Posted by A4-Mike View Post
    This is the newer version of what I've got, had mine for over a year now on stock 1.8 with now problems at all.

    https://shop.mambatek.com/9-11-AUDI-...P-001-0705.htm

    Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
    Any affirmative dyno results? Does it really push 350 HP? How much torque must that be if it is so?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    APR Stage I+ // TT225 Injectors // ECS Tuning DP // EBay FMIC // Muffler Cutouts // Spectre Warm Air Intake // Stage II RS4 Clutch & LWFW // S5 Peelers // USP Front Conversion // Painted Lower Valences

  4. #44
    Established Member Two Rings A4-Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2016
    AZ Member #
    374572
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Stock B6 View Post
    Any affirmative dyno results? Does it really push 350 HP? How much torque must that be if it is so?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    I'm not sure as I have this one:
    https://shop.mambatek.com/Billet-Tur...P-001-0342.htm
    But mine is pushing (quattro) 160kw/215hp atw on 25psi I can't remember the torque number off the top of my head but my tuner said it can go further but I would need rods!

    Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

  5. #45
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 23 2013
    AZ Member #
    117717
    Location
    Bushkill, Pa

    If anyone is still considering the 440 injector route i have a set on a rail dirt cheap.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #46
    Established Member Two Rings A4-Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2016
    AZ Member #
    374572
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Slownomore View Post
    If anyone is still considering the 440 injector route i have a set on a rail dirt cheap.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think most run 550s now

    Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

  7. #47
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 23 2013
    AZ Member #
    117717
    Location
    Bushkill, Pa

    Quote Originally Posted by A4-Mike View Post
    I think most run 550s now

    Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
    I believe so too. Some still run 440s that are a bit more conservative. 440s were the old school way of doing it. Plus if someone is doing it on a budget $50 for mine is potentially cheap enough to go smaller lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #48
    Established Member Two Rings A4-Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2016
    AZ Member #
    374572
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Slownomore View Post
    I believe so too. Some still run 440s that are a bit more conservative. 440s were the old school way of doing it. Plus if someone is doing it on a budget $50 for mine is potentially cheap enough to go smaller lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good price!

    Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.