Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Two Rings Motoza's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    TTS_A3_B7A4_B5S4_B5A4

Take the Pain Out of Fuel Pump Upgrades!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Motoza Performance introduces our fuel pump sleeve combined with the reliable DW300c. The sleeve allows for drop in fitment into the stock B5 S4 or B6 A4 basket.

For $280.00 USD the kit includes:

Motoza Fuel Pump Sleeve
    DW300c Fuel Pump
    Installation Hardware

The pump sleeve is made in the USA of anodized aluminum and completely E85 compatible. The pump is E85 safe, quiet, and now, easy to install! The perfect addition to hybrid K04 builds and big turbo builds up to 500hp on E85 and 600
    +hp on pump gas.

The DW 300C is rated at 340 lph and comes with a 3 year warranty.

Get yours here!
    http://motozaperformance.com/product...e-upgrade-kit/

Established Member Two Rings TMeschke's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 Volkswagen Alltrack SEL

Just got mine in the mail for my big turbo build. The quality of everything appears to be great from initial inspection, and detailed PDF instructions were included. Iíll report back after getting it installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2003 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5MT - Garrett GT28RS, IE Returning Fuel Rail w/ 1000cc Injectors for E85, Motoza BT Tune, Brembo 17Z Front Calipers, CTS FMIC, Mishimoto Oil Cooler, B&B Sport Exhaust
    2017 Volkswagen Alltrack SEL - Still stock for now

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    MK3 VR6

Will be ordering this soon!
    2005 1.8T Quattro
    GTRS Eliminator Turbo / Motoza BT 1000cc injector tune / IE intake manifold / TT225 MAF w/ 42DD TT225/Carbonio CF intake / BB Stealth cat-back exhaust w/ ATP 3" test pipe / APR cast DV / CTS Turbo FMIC / JHM short shifter + linkages / 034 street density motor/trans mounts, upper(adjustable) & lower control arms / Bilstein PSS9 coilovers / S4 H&R front / S4 Hotchkis rear sway bars w/ 034 end links

Veteran Member Four Rings itsmatt33's Avatar
    AZ Member #

this might be a nice alternative to the bosch/034 combo! better pricing too.

side note-ive been toying with the idea of switching over from revo to motoza but the price is much more steep then i thought it was going to be.
    GTX2867r Audi A4 B6 TQM RECARO|HRE|ER|IE|APR|AWE|034 Build page here
    Daily Driven Audi Q3 Neuspeed|HRE|REMUS|KW Build page here
    IG: @matthewee

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    TTS_A3_B7A4_B5S4_B5A4

Quote Originally Posted by BumblebVR6 View Post
    Will be ordering this soon!
    Let us know if we can answer any questions for you!

Quote Originally Posted by TMeschke View Post
    Just got mine in the mail for my big turbo build. The quality of everything appears to be great from initial inspection, and detailed PDF instructions were included. Iíll report back after getting it installed.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by itsmatt33 View Post
    this might be a nice alternative to the bosch/034 combo! better pricing too.

side note-ive been toying with the idea of switching over from revo to motoza but the price is much more steep then i thought it was going to be.
    On another side note, our Big Turbo quotes include revisions and we set up every file to your car's mods. We'll help you get the most out of all your hard work rather than giving you an off-the-shelf file. We can adjust for your driving style, deletes, and a number of other factors.

Veteran Member Four Rings jpulll's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Motoza View Post
    On another side note, our Big Turbo quotes include revisions and we set up every file to your car's mods. We'll help you get the most out of all your hard work rather than giving you an off-the-shelf file. We can adjust for your driving style, deletes, and a number of other factors.
    This is why I support Motoza. Making a drop in fuel pump available is just icing on the cake. Thanks for all the hard work you do

Sent from my iPhone
    2003 A4 1.8T 5-spd w/ Motoza 93/E85.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    TTS_A3_B7A4_B5S4_B5A4

Quote Originally Posted by jpulll View Post
    This is why I support Motoza. Making a drop in fuel pump available is just icing on the cake. Thanks for all the hard work you do

Sent from my iPhone
    Thanks, we appreciate you!

Veteran Member Four Rings jjvwg's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 A4 Avant

you're joking right?... depending on what you're getting their prices are better or nearly the same as other tuners except that they are customized to your car and you get great customer service to back it up. sure, their are some options that add to the cost but options are nice in my book.
    | 2004 A4 Avant | Gloss Dark Grey |
    | 2.7t K04 swap | 034 RSB | Apikol snub | 17z BBK |Vogtland GT1 Coilovers | Moog adj. UCA's | Peeler reps |

| 2011 A4 Avant | Brilliant Black | Vogtland Coilovers | RSE's | 034 Sway/tranny mount | Q5 brakes |

Veteran Member Four Rings itsmatt33's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by jjvwg View Post
    you're joking right?... depending on what you're getting their prices are better or nearly the same as other tuners except that they are customized to your car and you get great customer service to back it up. sure, their are some options that add to the cost but options are nice in my book.
    i got quoted right around $800 for a tune for my setup from motoza support. I think all in all my revo setup was $550 with my sps which allows me to play with boost and timing. I am not saying motoza isnt a stand up company I am just saying that its a little more than I wanted to spend for a nefmoto tune
    GTX2867r Audi A4 B6 TQM RECARO|HRE|ER|IE|APR|AWE|034 Build page here
    Daily Driven Audi Q3 Neuspeed|HRE|REMUS|KW Build page here
    IG: @matthewee

AZ Member #

My B6 has 242K miles on it and still using the original factory fuel pump. I've upgraded to a k04 turbo and run 440cc injectors for the time being (planning on going with 550's in the near future) and a custom tune. Would this still be a great option for me? Considering most OEM units run around the same price I'd rather run this.

Thanks!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    TTS_A3_B7A4_B5S4_B5A4

Quote Originally Posted by PSI NRG View Post
    My B6 has 242K miles on it and still using the original factory fuel pump. I've upgraded to a k04 turbo and run 440cc injectors for the time being (planning on going with 550's in the near future) and a custom tune. Would this still be a great option for me? Considering most OEM units run around the same price I'd rather run this.

Thanks!
    If you're running an OEM K04 and your stock pump is in good shape, you can keep running it. But if it's ready for replacement or if you're running a hybrid and looking at taking it as far as you can on E85, it's a great option. Or if you think you'll venture in to big turbo territory at some point, you can be prepared. It's a super quiet pump and it doesn't require any upgrades to the electrical system, so it makes a good replacement if the OEM pump is getting tired.

i got quoted right around $800 for a tune for my setup from motoza support. I think all in all my revo setup was $550 with my sps which allows me to play with boost and timing. I am not saying motoza isnt a stand up company I am just saying that its a little more than I wanted to spend for a nefmoto tune
    Nefmoto is a great resource for hobbyists, although we use our own software which was engineered and created in-house, refined over years of experience and thousands of tunes. Files you receive from us are actually written by our tuning staff and engineers and are unique to you. Our quotes are based on complexity of mods and so the $689 + $99 for Multi-Tune reflects the time out tuners would spend writing files, dialing in four fuel maps and potentially troubleshooting mechanical issues your car may be having. No shade, we understand we're not everyone's choice, but we're not repackaging files from outside sources.

Our software utilizes and intuitive graphical interface to flash, log, write, and read codes or switch tunes. Our customers are a priorty to us and receive a high level of individualized support; you're more than a sale to us so you get assistance from real people who are familiar with your project and take it as seriously as you do.
    Last edited by Motoza; 10-15-2018 at 10:37 AM.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Motoza View Post
    If you're running an OEM K04 and your stock pump is in good shape, you can keep running it. But if it's ready for replacement or if you're running a hybrid and looking at taking it as far as you can on E85, it's a great option. Or if you think you'll venture in to big turbo territory at some point, you can be prepared. It's a super quiet pump and it doesn't require any upgrades to the electrical system, so it makes a good replacement if the OEM pump is getting tired
    Itís still in decent shape but at the mileage Iím at Iíd rather be safe than sorry. Basically preventative maintenance at this point. So thatís exactly what I needed to hear!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    TTS_A3_B7A4_B5S4_B5A4

Quote Originally Posted by PSI NRG View Post
    Itís still in decent shape but at the mileage Iím at Iíd rather be safe than sorry. Basically preventative maintenance at this point. So thatís exactly what I needed to hear!

Good deal. Please feel free to get in touch with any additional questions about the pump!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    MK3 VR6

Pump swapped :) Had a spare housing from a pump that went bad a while back so got it ready for swap soon. Just need to find a day and get the fuel level down and then will be ready for some e85 fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 1.8T Quattro
    GTRS Eliminator Turbo / Motoza BT 1000cc injector tune / IE intake manifold / TT225 MAF w/ 42DD TT225/Carbonio CF intake / BB Stealth cat-back exhaust w/ ATP 3" test pipe / APR cast DV / CTS Turbo FMIC / JHM short shifter + linkages / 034 street density motor/trans mounts, upper(adjustable) & lower control arms / Bilstein PSS9 coilovers / S4 H&R front / S4 Hotchkis rear sway bars w/ 034 end links

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    TTS_A3_B7A4_B5S4_B5A4

Cheers to E85! Thanks for posting pics.

Veteran Member Four Rings A4SoftWalker's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Avant 03A4 1.8TQMS, 05V70R, BMW535i

Motoza for the win!!!
    'SOFTWALKER MODS
    Do U have a Bentley/Dealer Manual & Tools to work on UR car properly?
    Hit-or-miss expecting manna to fall from AZ?
    Personal Motto>Walk Softly Carry a Big Stick. YEAH I'M BACK!
    BUILD? Click & be Amazed!
    Avant>Sedan! Click