Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 56 of 56
  1. #41
    Veteran Member Four Rings RWD2quattro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 29 2011
    AZ Member #
    85929
    My Garage
    Lexus IS250, Volvo 850R, Ford tractor
    Location
    The Bay

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Aight or shoot me a text
    2014 S4, Audi Exclusive DRM, 6MT, 034 Stage 2+ E40 (3.385), AMS Cooler, AEM meth kit (750cc), Autotech HPFP, ADV. 1 wheels, BlownOne Ported TB, CR-15, CF low kick spoiler, Deval CF, Fuel-It 650 LPFP kit, Jokerz Ported blower, JHM LWFW/3R, Eurocode goodies, KW V3, ST6 BBK, USP SS clutch line, XPEL full wrap.
    Gone: 2012 S4 Brilliant Black, Prestige, S-tragic.

  2. #42
    Senior Member Four Rings ntsantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2015
    AZ Member #
    365460
    My Garage
    2012 A7
    Location
    San Ramon, CA

    GTX2867 turbos and Mike's DPs installed. What a pain in the arse!! But what a beast at the same time.20190131_201347.jpeg20190131_201337.jpeg

  3. #43
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 23 2005
    AZ Member #
    5423
    Location
    Missouri

    So many questions but let me start with these
    1. roc intake. Could you tell any difference on whatever tune you had already?
    2. on your turbo swap...what tune or how you going to tune for them
    3. steering wheel. More details please. is that going in? will it work? costs.

    Looks pretty sweet thus far

  4. #44
    Senior Member Four Rings ntsantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2015
    AZ Member #
    365460
    My Garage
    2012 A7
    Location
    San Ramon, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by dbals View Post
    So many questions but let me start with these
    1. roc intake. Could you tell any difference on whatever tune you had already?
    2. on your turbo swap...what tune or how you going to tune for them
    3. steering wheel. More details please. is that going in? will it work? costs.

    Looks pretty sweet thus far
    1. Cant really tell with an intake. Even 50hp would be less than a 10% gain. Hard to tell. You can definitely hear the difference.
    2. Running Apr Stage 2. I'll eventually flash the APR bug turbo file after all the fuel upgrades: lpfp,hpfp. Check out Silly Rabbit motorsports.
    3. The FBSW is from Europrice. They make them to fit whatever car you have. Check out their site.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Four Rings ntsantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2015
    AZ Member #
    365460
    My Garage
    2012 A7
    Location
    San Ramon, CA

    Here's a shot of the FBSW installed.20190218_134051.jpeg

  6. #46
    Active Member Two Rings johnyeyeball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13 2007
    AZ Member #
    15633
    My Garage
    1932 ford roadster and 1933 ford 3 window coupe
    Location
    EASTVALE

    Quote Originally Posted by ntsantos View Post
    Some of you may already know, I'm moving on from a C7 A7 3.0T to a new (to me) 2013 S8 4.0T. I thought I would do a proper intro in the A8/S8 forum.

    I pretty much bought everything under the sun for the A7, and held the 1/4 mile record for quite some time. The S8 is a completely different beast.

    Mods so far:
    - BMC air filters
    - Racechip GTS

    Future Mods:
    - Mikes Custom Catted DP
    - HPtuners TCU mod
    - Tint
    - Paint correction and ceramic coat

    I'll update this as I progress. Here are a couple shots of the car and my first Dragy 0-60 time.Attachment 87062Attachment 87063Attachment 87064

    Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Audizine mobile app
    Did thatís Bitchen do they still make a w12 in that


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  7. #47
    Active Member Two Rings johnyeyeball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13 2007
    AZ Member #
    15633
    My Garage
    1932 ford roadster and 1933 ford 3 window coupe
    Location
    EASTVALE

    Quote Originally Posted by johnyeyeball View Post
    Did thatís Bitchen do they still make a w12 in that


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    When your ready to upgrade your wheels let me know your oemís would look sick on my avant



    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  8. #48
    Senior Member Four Rings ntsantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2015
    AZ Member #
    365460
    My Garage
    2012 A7
    Location
    San Ramon, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by johnyeyeball View Post
    When your ready to upgrade your wheels let me know your oemís would look sick on my avant



    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    I just sold a set a couple months ago. I'll hit you up when they're ready to go.

  9. #49
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 23 2005
    AZ Member #
    5423
    Location
    Missouri

    Quote Originally Posted by ntsantos View Post
    1. Cant really tell with an intake. Even 50hp would be less than a 10% gain. Hard to tell. You can definitely hear the difference.
    2. Running Apr Stage 2. I'll eventually flash the APR bug turbo file after all the fuel upgrades: lpfp,hpfp. Check out Silly Rabbit motorsports.
    3. The FBSW is from Europrice. They make them to fit whatever car you have. Check out their site.
    Educate me on the APR big turbo file. Is this a custom flash or flash they dont have posted yet on there website for a stage 3 kit or? What is your plan on fueling? any e85 mix planned?

  10. #50
    Senior Member Four Rings ntsantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2015
    AZ Member #
    365460
    My Garage
    2012 A7
    Location
    San Ramon, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by dbals View Post
    Educate me on the APR big turbo file. Is this a custom flash or flash they dont have posted yet on there website for a stage 3 kit or? What is your plan on fueling? any e85 mix planned?
    I honestly don't know much about it other than it will be available to the public this year. I do know you'll need to prove you have all the hardware upgrades, roughly $10k-$12k in parts, to be able to flash the file. I plan on at least 100 Oct fuel. I have easy access to 100 and 104 Oct, so no need to mess with e85.

  11. #51
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 07 2008
    AZ Member #
    31696
    Location
    California

    Quote Originally Posted by ntsantos View Post
    Here's a shot of the FBSW installed.20190218_134051.jpeg
    The wheels looks excellent installed!

    Thank you again for your purchase and let me know if you need anything else.

    Cheers,

  12. #52
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 23 2005
    AZ Member #
    5423
    Location
    Missouri

    1. Iíve looked and canít seem to find but could u point me in right direction to learn more about the hptuners tcu tune. Has a specific code been written for the zf s8 combo

    2. I know u did the roc intake but I thought I saw somewhere someone else developing one. Silly rabbit maybe ?? Are there others out there ? Just seeing what options are out there.

  13. #53
    Senior Member Four Rings ntsantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2015
    AZ Member #
    365460
    My Garage
    2012 A7
    Location
    San Ramon, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by dbals View Post
    1. Iíve looked and canít seem to find but could u point me in right direction to learn more about the hptuners tcu tune. Has a specific code been written for the zf s8 combo

    2. I know u did the roc intake but I thought I saw somewhere someone else developing one. Silly rabbit maybe ?? Are there others out there ? Just seeing what options are out there.
    Hit up silly rabbit for the intake and tcu tune. They offer both.

  14. #54
    Senior Member Four Rings ntsantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2015
    AZ Member #
    365460
    My Garage
    2012 A7
    Location
    San Ramon, CA

    Posted this on FB as well. The B8/8.5 transmission insert fits in the S8. The ones made for the C7 ZF transmission won't fit. Shifts are much crisper, well worth the $35 and 10 mins to install. I got this one from Amazon.20190316_161536.jpeg

  15. #55
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2018
    AZ Member #
    428603
    Location
    DC Metro AreA

    Quote Originally Posted by ntsantos View Post
    Posted this on FB as well. The B8/8.5 transmission insert fits in the S8. The ones made for the C7 ZF transmission won't fit. Shifts are much crisper, well worth the $35 and 10 mins to install. I got this one from Amazon.20190316_161536.jpeg
    This one?

    https://www.amazon.com/RKX-Billet-Tr...gateway&sr=8-4

  16. #56
    Senior Member Four Rings ntsantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2015
    AZ Member #
    365460
    My Garage
    2012 A7
    Location
    San Ramon, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by mdjdc View Post
    That's it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2019 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.