Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

AZ Member #

Headliner installation - B7 A4 Avant

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Does anyone know a good place in the PNW Seattle area that does a good job on Headliners? I have a crap one in my car, and a new one ready to go in, just need someone to pull out the old and throw in the new. I have called about 8 places and haven't had very good look in terms of quotes and availability.

Thanks!

Senior Member Three Rings egovreau's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2002 VW Passat Wagon

If you're patient enough, you could probably do it yourself. Though, I hear it's a pain in the arse.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

Ugh, that's what I'm trying to avoid haha. I helped take it out and don't really want to go through taking out another one and putting it back in. Spells disaster or at least a serious day long headache.

Anyways, thanks for the suggestion.

Senior Member Three Rings egovreau's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2002 VW Passat Wagon

You could try contacting Autobahn Autowerks in SeaTac/Burien. They're an independent Audi shop (and to a lesser degree, VW)...Steve is the owner.

I know they've done more than just repairs. Interior upgrades, exterior upgrades, Auto to Manual swaps, etc.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

Thanks! I actually already contacted them. They said they dont normally do that type of thing, but to call back and someone might be able to give a better quote (I called late in the day). I will have to try them again, was hoping for somehting closer to Seattle, but my options are running low!

Thanks again.