Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Three Rings widebodyfx's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Suzuka and Alcantara available

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Drove a RS5 from AudiOnDemand https://app.us.audiondemand.com/?pid...tage:c~button1 a few months ago and loved it, the range of suspension between comfort and dynamic was big compared to the C7s. Unfortunately I am not a coupe person. Getting old!

I had already custom ordered this RS5. Suzuka with Alcantara and all options except the upgraded wheels. The order went through, I saw it in person and it is gorgeous but I'm still not a coupe guy. Hope an enthusiast picks this up. Ask for Chuck Ueno if you are interested. https://www.audipacific.com/new/Audi...0bdf6a4bf4.htm
    ///TWCompetition 2016 RS7

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

It's a shame the 2018 and older Audi's won't support 3D views or google street view after December 2020.. I'd have considered this particular vehicle if that wasn't the case.

Senior Member Three Rings widebodyfx's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Ah didn't know that. From having Google Earth view on a 2016 car, the luster kind of wears off and the data usage wasn't really needed so I switched back to regular mapping. The MMI was fast compared to the C7, iOS 12 should allow for Google Maps and Waze now which I will miss out on.

Someone buy this, I saw a few other Alcantara builds after this one made it to shore but hard to tell if other Suzukas were done as well.
    ///TWCompetition 2016 RS7

Established Member Two Rings c99's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS5 2.9TFSI

Quote Originally Posted by scmguru View Post
    It's a shame the 2018 and older Audi's won't support 3D views or google street view after December 2020.. I'd have considered this particular vehicle if that wasn't the case.
    Why? Where did You find it?