Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring justin_colin's Avatar
    AZ Member #

ECU Performance Upgrades

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey guys-

New to the area, and I'm looking for performance software for my 2014 B8.5 A4. Anyone have any recommendations for the area? Meister Werks offers the Unitronic Stage I for the EA888 Gen 3. Fine Tuning also offers Unitronic. Achtuning offers APR Stage I upgrades for the Gen 3. Anyone have experience with any of these companies?

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

I ran APR stage 1 on my 14 B8.5 A4 before it was totaled and I loved it. Purchased through Achtuning. It changed the car and made it feel like it should have from the factory. I canít speak to unitronic but Iíve heard good things about them as well. Once I got my S4 I went with 034 Motorsport because I wanted the ability to flash different programs from home, otherwise I would have likely ended up with APR again.
    '14 S4 P+ DSG 034 Stage 2, AWE Touring, AWE S-Flo
    '14 A4 S-Line Sport Package 6MT - Totaled
    '12 Tiguan SEL 4MO.
    '03 Mustang Cobra "Stock"

Senior Member Three Rings egovreau's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2002 VW Passat Wagon

Do your due diligence before you consider going to MeisterWerks. I have yet to hear anything good about that place.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Three Rings wangshuo1989's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I've been to fine tuning multiple times for maintenance and they are the best. Very fair price and good quick work. I also heard about great things about achtuning as well. Guess there's no bad choice between those two, mostly depends on which tuning company you want to go with.
    2013 S5 Misano Red, DSG, B&O, Sport Diff, MMI+, CTS 180mm crank pulley (7PK1300 APR belt), APR Stage II, APR TCU tune, CR15
    2018 XC90 Inscription, B&W sound, Convenience Pkg, Air suspension