Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 120 of 120
  1. #81
    Senior Member Four Rings 4ringnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2015
    AZ Member #
    324988
    My Garage
    2018 Audi S4, 2017 Acura MDX
    Location
    Woburn, Ma

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I was referring to the article in the link that was posted above. The 9.5 will have a touch screen according to the article. The current screen is the same and doesnít retract. What is the obsession with the retracting screen? No one actually retracts them when itís an option in other cars.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pedal Responce first responder.

  2. #82
    Senior Member Two Rings JD23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2016
    AZ Member #
    374585
    Location
    Dallas

    I have tried the new dual touchscreen in the A7 and I am not a fan, particularly for the climate controls. It is slower and more difficult to use than physical knobs and the screens get covered in fingerprints very quickly. Though I would be happier without a touchscreen, it would have been better if Audi kept the physical climate controls and added touchscreen functionality to the main screen. The new Honda Accord has such a configuration and it works better than a dual touchscreen.

  3. #83
    Senior Member Four Rings 4ringnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2015
    AZ Member #
    324988
    My Garage
    2018 Audi S4, 2017 Acura MDX
    Location
    Woburn, Ma

    Quote Originally Posted by JD23 View Post
    I have tried the new dual touchscreen in the A7 and I am not a fan, particularly for the climate controls. It is slower and more difficult to use than physical knobs and the screens get covered in fingerprints very quickly. Though I would be happier without a touchscreen, it would have been better if Audi kept the physical climate controls and added touchscreen functionality to the main screen. The new Honda Accord has such a configuration and it works better than a dual touchscreen.
    I agree with you 100%. Touch screens are annoying and distracting to use. But, it saves car manufacturers money and makes the car feel futuristic.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pedal Responce first responder.

  4. #84
    Senior Member Four Rings 4ringnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2015
    AZ Member #
    324988
    My Garage
    2018 Audi S4, 2017 Acura MDX
    Location
    Woburn, Ma





    Told the dealer not to touch the new car. Looks like Iíll be peeling stickers all day.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pedal Responce first responder.

  5. #85
    Veteran Member Four Rings jareds941's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2010
    AZ Member #
    53305
    Location
    Portland OR

    Quote Originally Posted by 4ringnut View Post
    I was referring to the article in the link that was posted above. The 9.5 will have a touch screen according to the article. The current screen is the same and doesnít retract. What is the obsession with the retracting screen? No one actually retracts them when itís an option in other cars.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Got it. I missed the article link.

    No screen retract obsession here...someone mentioned ďiPadĒ going away. I was trying to piece it together.

    Why did you make the switch from Ď18 to Ď19?
    Mine: 2019 Daytona Gray S4
    Hers: 2016 Daytona Gray SQ5

    Previous:
    2014 Glacier White S4
    2014 Glacier White SQ5
    2008 Daytona Gray RS4

  6. #86
    Senior Member Four Rings 4ringnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2015
    AZ Member #
    324988
    My Garage
    2018 Audi S4, 2017 Acura MDX
    Location
    Woburn, Ma

    Quote Originally Posted by jareds941 View Post
    Got it. I missed the article link.

    No screen retract obsession here...someone mentioned ďiPadĒ going away. I was trying to piece it together.

    Why did you make the switch from Ď18 to Ď19?
    Long story. Short version: I blew the engine in my 18.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pedal Responce first responder.

  7. #87
    Senior Member Three Rings mtlquattro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 12 2007
    AZ Member #
    21757
    Location
    Montreal

    Quote Originally Posted by 4ringnut View Post
    Long story. Short version: I blew the engine in my 18.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh shit... You blew the engine or the engine blew itself?

    Envoyť de mon SM-A530W en utilisant Tapatalk
    2018 s5 IBIS WHITE COUPE

    SRM/Eurocode GTX3582 hybrid CTS FMIC BMS JB4/with BCM BMS WMI Roc-euro intake/ECS inlet hose H&R springs Ringless RS grille/JC Sportline CF splitter Color matched side skirts Niche Misano 20x10.5 et27

  8. #88
    Senior Member Four Rings 4ringnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2015
    AZ Member #
    324988
    My Garage
    2018 Audi S4, 2017 Acura MDX
    Location
    Woburn, Ma

    Quote Originally Posted by mtlquattro View Post
    Oh shit... You blew the engine or the engine blew itself?

    Envoyť de mon SM-A530W en utilisant Tapatalk
    The engine blew itself. Lol. Took the dealer 3 months to replace it. Then it started leaking oil. They ďfixedĒ it after another 2 weeks and it still leaks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pedal Responce first responder.

  9. #89
    Veteran Member Four Rings jareds941's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2010
    AZ Member #
    53305
    Location
    Portland OR

    I took delivery of my 19 Dayton Gray today. Overall pretty happy but a few things are weird to me:

    I found the jack in the trunk, inside a bag that was strapped to the cargo hooks. There is no foam under the spare tire (although clearly there is space). WTF is up with that? They expect me to drive around with the jack in the trunk, getting in the way and completely blocking the use of a cargo net?

    Only 1 grocery hook and only 1 LED despite there being holes for 2 of each? It's like we're at the budget car store or something?

    Pleasantly surprised to discover the massaging seats and the "kick to open" trunk features. I know they are documented, but I didn't see it until I discovered today.

    4ringnut: is your jack in a bag in your trunk? Was your 18 like that too?
    Mine: 2019 Daytona Gray S4
    Hers: 2016 Daytona Gray SQ5

    Previous:
    2014 Glacier White S4
    2014 Glacier White SQ5
    2008 Daytona Gray RS4

  10. #90
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 07 2016
    AZ Member #
    374365
    Location
    Europe

    Audi seems to be going crazy with this touch screen thing. I like Bmw more nowadays, they have the touchscreen and the analog buttons. Same as the Mercedes.

  11. #91
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 07 2016
    AZ Member #
    374365
    Location
    Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by jareds941 View Post
    I took delivery of my 19 Dayton Gray today. Overall pretty happy but a few things are weird to me:

    I found the jack in the trunk, inside a bag that was strapped to the cargo hooks. There is no foam under the spare tire (although clearly there is space). WTF is up with that? They expect me to drive around with the jack in the trunk, getting in the way and completely blocking the use of a cargo net?

    Only 1 grocery hook and only 1 LED despite there being holes for 2 of each? It's like we're at the budget car store or something?

    Pleasantly surprised to discover the massaging seats and the "kick to open" trunk features. I know they are documented, but I didn't see it until I discovered today.

    4ringnut: is your jack in a bag in your trunk? Was your 18 like that too?
    The funniest thing I have ever seen on a Audi is that there is one LED in the trunk but two holes, wtf, did they run out of money or why it's like that? LED lights don't cost anything nowadays.... You don't see this kind a thing even on KIA-s..

  12. #92
    Veteran Member Four Rings will13k7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 11 2012
    AZ Member #
    91685
    Location
    Bay Area, CA

    When do the 2019 S4's arrive?

    @jareds941 There should be foam right behind the rear passenger seats for the jack and tools, just lift the cover up. The new placement threw me off too.

  13. #93
    Veteran Member Four Rings will13k7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 11 2012
    AZ Member #
    91685
    Location
    Bay Area, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by Logtec View Post
    wtf, did they run out of money
    #dieselgate

  14. #94
    Established Member Three Rings Yabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2018
    AZ Member #
    416322
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5
    Location
    Cary, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by Logtec View Post
    The funniest thing I have ever seen on a Audi is that there is one LED in the trunk but two holes, wtf, did they run out of money or why it's like that? LED lights don't cost anything nowadays.... You don't see this kind a thing even on KIA-s..
    It is strange that these were items chosen to be removed to cut production costs, but the good news is they are inexpensive to purchase and install yourself. The grocery hook is on ECS and takes minutes to install and the light is available by a forum member ekyp.

    Hope this helps, y!

  15. #95
    Senior Member Four Rings 4ringnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2015
    AZ Member #
    324988
    My Garage
    2018 Audi S4, 2017 Acura MDX
    Location
    Woburn, Ma

    Quote Originally Posted by jareds941 View Post
    I took delivery of my 19 Dayton Gray today. Overall pretty happy but a few things are weird to me:

    I found the jack in the trunk, inside a bag that was strapped to the cargo hooks. There is no foam under the spare tire (although clearly there is space). WTF is up with that? They expect me to drive around with the jack in the trunk, getting in the way and completely blocking the use of a cargo net?

    Only 1 grocery hook and only 1 LED despite there being holes for 2 of each? It's like we're at the budget car store or something?

    Pleasantly surprised to discover the massaging seats and the "kick to open" trunk features. I know they are documented, but I didn't see it until I discovered today.

    4ringnut: is your jack in a bag in your trunk? Was your 18 like that too?
    Yup, it canít be properly secured in the spare well which causes to bang around. I also have a hollow thud coming from the rear every time I go over a bump. Itís been driving me crazy. I emailed the dealer and will bring the car in after the engine break in.

    Also discovered this. They never bothered with pushing the bumpstops into place after removing the transport blocks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pedal Responce first responder.

  16. #96
    Senior Member Two Rings JD23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2016
    AZ Member #
    374585
    Location
    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Logtec View Post
    The funniest thing I have ever seen on a Audi is that there is one LED in the trunk but two holes, wtf, did they run out of money or why it's like that? LED lights don't cost anything nowadays.... You don't see this kind a thing even on KIA-s..
    There used to be two of each on the early 2018s but then they were removed halfway through the model year to save a couple bucks per car. LOL.

  17. #97
    Senior Member Four Rings 4ringnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2015
    AZ Member #
    324988
    My Garage
    2018 Audi S4, 2017 Acura MDX
    Location
    Woburn, Ma

    They thing that irritates me the most is the rear brake caliper no longer has a cover plate with the S logo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pedal Responce first responder.

  18. #98
    Veteran Member Four Rings richib86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 05 2006
    AZ Member #
    13140
    Location
    Fair Lawn

    Quote Originally Posted by 4ringnut View Post
    They thing that irritates me the most is the rear brake caliper no longer has a cover plate with the S logo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that's not new for 19' though, they stopped that a while ago
    2019 S4, Quantum Grey, Magma red, Presitge, Black ops, Sport package, Driver assist, Dynamic steering, Carbon mirrors and spoiler, Xpel XR ceramic 35%, Alcantara flat bottom wheel w/ RS paddles, Alcantara shifter, TAG reflectors, DTUK piggy, DTUK TCU, P3 gauge, KW H.A.S., ECS Intake scoop, ECS Carbon intake, ECS Intercooler with charge pipes, ECS Carbon engine cover overlay, ECS Carbon ECU cover, O34 trans insert. ECS 10mm spacers(winter setup), HRE P101 20x9.5 ET35 with 255/30/20 Michelin PS4's

  19. #99
    Senior Member Four Rings 4ringnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2015
    AZ Member #
    324988
    My Garage
    2018 Audi S4, 2017 Acura MDX
    Location
    Woburn, Ma

    Quote Originally Posted by richib86 View Post
    that's not new for 19' though, they stopped that a while ago
    I know, Iím just adding it to the list. I tried pulling the covers off my 2018 but the whole caliper is different.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pedal Responce first responder.

  20. #100
    Veteran Member Four Rings richib86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 05 2006
    AZ Member #
    13140
    Location
    Fair Lawn

    Quote Originally Posted by 4ringnut View Post
    I know, Iím just adding it to the list. I tried pulling the covers off my 2018 but the whole caliper is different.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    if i'm not mistaken, to retrofit, you just need to drill two holes into the caliper, that's what it was for guys doing the mod on the b8 s4's off the rs5's a few years back. hoping its the same, id like to retrofit those on
    2019 S4, Quantum Grey, Magma red, Presitge, Black ops, Sport package, Driver assist, Dynamic steering, Carbon mirrors and spoiler, Xpel XR ceramic 35%, Alcantara flat bottom wheel w/ RS paddles, Alcantara shifter, TAG reflectors, DTUK piggy, DTUK TCU, P3 gauge, KW H.A.S., ECS Intake scoop, ECS Carbon intake, ECS Intercooler with charge pipes, ECS Carbon engine cover overlay, ECS Carbon ECU cover, O34 trans insert. ECS 10mm spacers(winter setup), HRE P101 20x9.5 ET35 with 255/30/20 Michelin PS4's

  21. #101
    Senior Member Four Rings 4ringnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2015
    AZ Member #
    324988
    My Garage
    2018 Audi S4, 2017 Acura MDX
    Location
    Woburn, Ma

    Quote Originally Posted by richib86 View Post
    if i'm not mistaken, to retrofit, you just need to drill two holes into the caliper, that's what it was for guys doing the mod on the b8 s4's off the rs5's a few years back. hoping its the same, id like to retrofit those on
    Even if you do that, the caliper it self lacks the proper the cut out to make the plate sit flush with the caliper. It will look like ass. I pulled the plates off. Itís not just the holes. Also, drilling your calipers is not the best idea. Those holes are casted.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pedal Responce first responder.

  22. #102
    Established Member Three Rings Yabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2018
    AZ Member #
    416322
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5
    Location
    Cary, NC

    I can confirm it's a different caliper as well. Originally tried the plate and we ended having to order a complete caliper kit for it to work. Here's your part numbers for MY18 if interested;

    Left: 8W0-615-403-H
    Right: 8W0-615-404-H
    Repair Kit: 8W0-698-221

    Haven't seen a MY19 but I'd assume they are the same.

  23. #103
    Veteran Member Four Rings jareds941's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2010
    AZ Member #
    53305
    Location
    Portland OR

    Quote Originally Posted by will13k7 View Post
    @jareds941 There should be foam right behind the rear passenger seats for the jack and tools, just lift the cover up. The new placement threw me off too.
    Kind of is there but no spot for the jack in my Ď19











    Iím not sure what is supppsed to go in the long slot closest to the seat back...nothin in their. Nothing in the square slot in the middle but I think that is the lug lock which I didnít order. No lug cover tweezers.
    Mine: 2019 Daytona Gray S4
    Hers: 2016 Daytona Gray SQ5

    Previous:
    2014 Glacier White S4
    2014 Glacier White SQ5
    2008 Daytona Gray RS4

  24. #104
    Veteran Member Four Rings will13k7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 11 2012
    AZ Member #
    91685
    Location
    Bay Area, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by jareds941 View Post
    not sure what is supppsed to go in the long slot closest to the seat back...
    Hereís the Ď18 arrangement:

  25. #105
    Veteran Member Four Rings will13k7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 11 2012
    AZ Member #
    91685
    Location
    Bay Area, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by will13k7 View Post
    Hereís the Ď18 arrangement:
    ... if the jack doesnít fit in that empty slot you have, thatís crazy Audi would change it that way, they need the space for something else?

  26. #106
    Veteran Member Four Rings jygesq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22 2014
    AZ Member #
    277067
    My Garage
    1986 Honda CH 150 D scooter bought new
    Location
    bloomfield,ct

    Quote Originally Posted by will13k7 View Post
    ... if the jack doesnít fit in that empty slot you have, thatís crazy Audi would change it that way, they need the space for something else?
    the foam insert on the earlier s4, probably cost too much. It was a very good system
    2015 S4, P+, Florett Silver,black /silver nappa leather, S-tronic ,sport diff,B&O ,tech package ,supercharged badges. All season tires ,cargo net, factory dip stick

  27. #107
    Veteran Member Four Rings jareds941's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2010
    AZ Member #
    53305
    Location
    Portland OR

    Quote Originally Posted by will13k7 View Post
    ... if the jack doesnít fit in that empty slot you have, thatís crazy Audi would change it that way, they need the space for something else?
    Yeah no way the jack is fitting. Itís too long and skinny. Might see about pulling my insert out and try and investigate if the Ď18 piece would fit in there or if they did squeeze something else in that space...?
    Mine: 2019 Daytona Gray S4
    Hers: 2016 Daytona Gray SQ5

    Previous:
    2014 Glacier White S4
    2014 Glacier White SQ5
    2008 Daytona Gray RS4

  28. #108
    Senior Member Four Rings 4ringnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2015
    AZ Member #
    324988
    My Garage
    2018 Audi S4, 2017 Acura MDX
    Location
    Woburn, Ma

    The jack is suppose to mount under neath the spare tire. There is a big hand nut that holds it down. Problem is the jack that they give you isnít compatible with it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pedal Responce first responder.

  29. #109
    Senior Member Four Rings 4ringnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2015
    AZ Member #
    324988
    My Garage
    2018 Audi S4, 2017 Acura MDX
    Location
    Woburn, Ma




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pedal Responce first responder.

  30. #110
    Veteran Member Four Rings jareds941's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2010
    AZ Member #
    53305
    Location
    Portland OR

    4Ringnut...did you intend to have some copy to go with the pic?

    I went to the parts dept at the dealer and the guys were as baffled by things as I was. They are going to order the 2018 insert, like what will13k7 posted, and see if it fits in my 19. They agree it pretty much sucks as is with that stupid jack bag in the cargo area.

    If that doesn't work, It's probably getting bubble wrapped and getting stashed below the spare tire.
    Mine: 2019 Daytona Gray S4
    Hers: 2016 Daytona Gray SQ5

    Previous:
    2014 Glacier White S4
    2014 Glacier White SQ5
    2008 Daytona Gray RS4

  31. #111
    Senior Member Four Rings 4ringnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2015
    AZ Member #
    324988
    My Garage
    2018 Audi S4, 2017 Acura MDX
    Location
    Woburn, Ma

    Quote Originally Posted by jareds941 View Post
    4Ringnut...did you intend to have some copy to go with the pic?

    I went to the parts dept at the dealer and the guys were as baffled by things as I was. They are going to order the 2018 insert, like what will13k7 posted, and see if it fits in my 19. They agree it pretty much sucks as is with that stupid jack bag in the cargo area.

    If that doesn't work, It's probably getting bubble wrapped and getting stashed below the spare tire.
    I was just pointing out the old jack location. I never actually pulled the spare out of my 18, so I didnít know there was a foam insert in there. Iím baffled by this jack fiasco. How can they ship a car with the jack simply placed in the trunk. $65k car with what appears to be an after market jack. Sweet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pedal Responce first responder.

  32. #112
    Veteran Member Four Rings richib86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 05 2006
    AZ Member #
    13140
    Location
    Fair Lawn

    Quote Originally Posted by 4ringnut View Post
    I was just pointing out the old jack location. I never actually pulled the spare out of my 18, so I didnít know there was a foam insert in there. Iím baffled by this jack fiasco. How can they ship a car with the jack simply placed in the trunk. $65k car with what appears to be an after market jack. Sweet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nothing new, they have been doing it on the new q7ís since they launched. Def an eyesore and an afterthought
    2019 S4, Quantum Grey, Magma red, Presitge, Black ops, Sport package, Driver assist, Dynamic steering, Carbon mirrors and spoiler, Xpel XR ceramic 35%, Alcantara flat bottom wheel w/ RS paddles, Alcantara shifter, TAG reflectors, DTUK piggy, DTUK TCU, P3 gauge, KW H.A.S., ECS Intake scoop, ECS Carbon intake, ECS Intercooler with charge pipes, ECS Carbon engine cover overlay, ECS Carbon ECU cover, O34 trans insert. ECS 10mm spacers(winter setup), HRE P101 20x9.5 ET35 with 255/30/20 Michelin PS4's

  33. #113
    Senior Member Two Rings JD23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2016
    AZ Member #
    374585
    Location
    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by 4ringnut View Post
    I was just pointing out the old jack location. I never actually pulled the spare out of my 18, so I didnít know there was a foam insert in there. Iím baffled by this jack fiasco. How can they ship a car with the jack simply placed in the trunk. $65k car with what appears to be an after market jack. Sweet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The 2019 S5 has the jack stuck in the trunk also. Someone on the other Audi forum stated that additional electronics related to the Audi phone box are stored under the trunk and reduced the space available for the spare tire kit for models with the sport differential. It definitely seems like Audi did not want to spend the money for the redesign needed to properly accommodate the spare tire kit.

  34. #114
    Veteran Member Four Rings jareds941's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2010
    AZ Member #
    53305
    Location
    Portland OR

    Quote Originally Posted by JD23 View Post
    The 2019 S5 has the jack stuck in the trunk also. Someone on the other Audi forum stated that additional electronics related to the Audi phone box are stored under the trunk and reduced the space available for the spare tire kit for models with the sport differential. It definitely seems like Audi did not want to spend the money for the redesign needed to properly accommodate the spare tire kit.
    Mine is at the dealer today for a few other cosmetic issues that were present on delivery but the parts department was as annoyed by the jack placement as I was and they ordered the early 2018 insert to try and see if it will fit or not. I'll report back what they land one. If it doesn't fit, I'm going to get some bubble wrap or a blanket and wrap the damn thing up and place it under the tire. Such a classless move from Audi.
    Mine: 2019 Daytona Gray S4
    Hers: 2016 Daytona Gray SQ5

    Previous:
    2014 Glacier White S4
    2014 Glacier White SQ5
    2008 Daytona Gray RS4

  35. #115
    Veteran Member Four Rings jareds941's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2010
    AZ Member #
    53305
    Location
    Portland OR

    Update on the jack storage location: I'll have pictures later, but apparently it only took one small hole to be drilled and the bin from the early 2018s fit under the liner in the trunk! Problem solved!
    Mine: 2019 Daytona Gray S4
    Hers: 2016 Daytona Gray SQ5

    Previous:
    2014 Glacier White S4
    2014 Glacier White SQ5
    2008 Daytona Gray RS4

  36. #116
    Senior Member Two Rings JD23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2016
    AZ Member #
    374585
    Location
    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by jareds941 View Post
    Update on the jack storage location: I'll have pictures later, but apparently it only took one small hole to be drilled and the bin from the early 2018s fit under the liner in the trunk! Problem solved!
    So glad that Audi couldn't bother to implement that solution from the factory.

  37. #117
    Veteran Member Four Rings jareds941's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2010
    AZ Member #
    53305
    Location
    Portland OR

    Quote Originally Posted by JD23 View Post
    So glad that Audi couldn't bother to implement that solution from the factory.
    Yeah, itís kind of insane. Gotta be a cost cutting measure although with the bag and the little peg thing that doesnít even make sense.

    Tray in place. Itís not a tight or secure fit but doesnít matter as when the tire is back in place itís snug! They did put in a small plastic screw / post to keep it in a big.


    And with the jack


    So long tacky shit. Thanks for nothing Audi.


    Hereís the part: https://www.audiusaparts.com/oem-par...ent-8w0012169j
    Mine: 2019 Daytona Gray S4
    Hers: 2016 Daytona Gray SQ5

    Previous:
    2014 Glacier White S4
    2014 Glacier White SQ5
    2008 Daytona Gray RS4

  38. #118
    Senior Member Two Rings JD23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2016
    AZ Member #
    374585
    Location
    Dallas

    I wonder whether there is a similar storage bin that will work with an S5 SB.

  39. #119
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 25 2017
    AZ Member #
    398372
    Location
    Hastings, UK

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcake View Post
    What is the difference between the 2018?
    According to here https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/thread...rumour.383799/ it might be a diesel...

  40. #120
    Senior Member Two Rings JD23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2016
    AZ Member #
    374585
    Location
    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuke2u View Post
    According to here https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/thread...rumour.383799/ it might be a diesel...
    LOL. I really can't see that happening, as it certainly means the cares cease to exist in North America.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2019 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.