Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

C4 S6 Footwell dripping water

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I recently picked up a 95 S6 Avant. While near WOT I heard some sloshing behind the A/C unit and realized I was getting some water dripping onto my right foot (where the gas pedal is) and noticed some wet spots on the passenger side footwell as well. Did some digging online and it seems like this could be an issue with the rain tray or A/C drain - but not quite sure where to start as Iím new to the platform and donít want to break anything. Has anyone run into this before? Trying to fix this ASAP before anything else goes wrong. Thank you!

*Also noticed cruise doesnít work. Possibly need a new cruise ECU?

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '02 S6 Avant, '17 Mk7 Golf Wolfsburg

It happens... Rain trays break but that is obvious from the outside with visual inspection, just ordered a new one for my C5 S6. AC drain is also a real common across all platforms, Had it in URS4.

Here is a thread for C4, but photos expired, do some googling and you will find more - https://forums.quattroworld.com/s4s6/msgs/92899.phtml
    Last edited by Gogeees; 09-17-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Thank you so much, appreciate it!