Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings GID's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Russian downpipes

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Any feedback for eBay downpipes from Russia? Priced at 500 shipped.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    2016 A7 - Dakota Gray

Established Member Two Rings konst86's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Audi A4 B8.5 REV0

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by konst86 View Post
    Are you posting that as an alternative or because you're saying they are the same but cheaper from the site? From the looks of it, they are not the same pipes. I was more or less asking for feedback from people that have owned them, not necessarily a cheaper alternative. Thanks.

2016 A7 - Dakota Gray

Established Member Two Rings one_sk's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010 S4

Quote Originally Posted by GID View Post
    Are you posting that as an alternative or because you're saying they are the same but cheaper from the site? From the looks of it, they are not the same pipes. I was more or less asking for feedback from people that have owned them, not necessarily a cheaper alternative. Thanks.
    These pipes are quite popular in my neighborhood. Good quality, haven't heard any cons to date.
    2010 Phantom Black S4 - APR Stage 2 + TCU, APR SC + KI 186, AMS Alpha, APR intake, AWE resonated catback, custom midpipe, Supersprint long tube headers, ST X fixed damping coilovers, AluKreuz, 034 rear subframe inserts, EC stabs and links, SPC control arms, custom made polyurethane bushings, AutoMeter boost gauge, Relak paddles and even more that I forgot :) turbo is coming

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by one_sk View Post
    These pipes are quite popular in my neighborhood. Good quality, haven't heard any cons to date.
    Thanks! Do you guys have emissions tests and run spacers? If so, any feedback regarding CEL with these? Thanks.
    2016 A7 - Dakota Gray

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

How loud is the car with these installed using a stock exhaust setup? Does the spacer work or do you get codes?
    Thanks,

Andy

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewF1 View Post
    How loud is the car with these installed using a stock exhaust setup? Does the spacer work or do you get codes?
    I'm in talks with the seller. Might be getting a pair of these but not sure yet. If I do, I'll post a review.
    2016 A7 - Dakota Gray

Established Member Two Rings konst86's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I known that etun downpipes have good quality and really works (add some power)

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010 S4

Quote Originally Posted by GID View Post
    Thanks! Do you guys have emissions tests and run spacers? If so, any feedback regarding CEL with these? Thanks.
    No we donít really care :)

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2010 Phantom Black S4 - APR Stage 2 + TCU, APR SC + KI 186, AMS Alpha, APR intake, AWE resonated catback, custom midpipe, Supersprint long tube headers, ST X fixed damping coilovers, AluKreuz, 034 rear subframe inserts, EC stabs and links, SPC control arms, custom made polyurethane bushings, AutoMeter boost gauge, Relak paddles and even more that I forgot :) turbo is coming

Senior Member Three Rings 303 Spartan's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Audi S4 & 2016 Mazda CX5

My best friend is Russian and I'm rarely able to trust him. Ipso facto, I will not trust these downpipes.
    '14 Estoril Blue S4 / EPL Stage 2
    DSG | ADS | Sport Diff | B&O | Tech Pkg | MercRacing HX | H&R OE Springs | VMR V710 19x8.5 et35 | 5mm ECS Spacers | PSS 255/35/19

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010 S4

Quote Originally Posted by 303 Spartan View Post
    My best friend is Russian and I'm rarely able to trust him. Ipso facto, I will not trust these downpipes.
    This is probably the most racist thing I ever read on this forums...

Established Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

What's racist about it ?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010 S4

Quote Originally Posted by NickLim View Post
    What's racist about it ?
    This is ETun titanium valved B8 S4 exhaust:

which in my opinion is pure art and sounds magnificent too (I rode in Dmitry's B8.5 when I visited Ekaterinburg in 2017). I would go as far as to say that ETun stuff tops 97% of US made exhaust parts (and I've owned AWE and Supersprint so I have some reference). What 303 Spartan says is that these downpipes are sub-par because they are Russian. I do not know your definition of racism, but it definitely shows off his ignorance.

Senior Member Three Rings 303 Spartan's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Audi S4 & 2016 Mazda CX5

...What 303 Spartan says is that these downpipes are sub-par because they are Russian. I do not know your definition of racism, but it definitely shows off his ignorance.

LOL Wow! Any reasonable person would have immediately realized that I was very clearly joking, based on my absurd comment. The fact that you couldn't see it leaves me truly hoping, for the sake of your sanity and the sanity of those around you, that you are not this up tight in real life. Yikes.
    '14 Estoril Blue S4 / EPL Stage 2
    DSG | ADS | Sport Diff | B&O | Tech Pkg | MercRacing HX | H&R OE Springs | VMR V710 19x8.5 et35 | 5mm ECS Spacers | PSS 255/35/19

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010 S4

Quote Originally Posted by 303 Spartan View Post
    LOL Wow! Any reasonable person would have immediately realized that I was very clearly joking, based on my absurd comment. The fact that you couldn't see it leaves me truly hoping, for the sake of your sanity and the sanity of those around you, that you are not this up tight in real life. Yikes.
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tight

I prefer definitions 2, 5, 6 ;)

AZ Member #

Just purchased these. Will post a review of shipping, quality/craftsmanship, and if I get a cel with spacers. Plan to cerakote ceramic coat them. Probably won't install right away but will definitely post videos for sound purposes.

2016 A7 - Dakota Gray