Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Pic request: TSW 20x9 et35 gunmetal bathurst on Audi S6

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I have a quartz grey 2013 S6 and am thinking of changing out my stock wheels to the TSW 20x9 et35 gunmetal bathurst to decrease weight, allow for better 'flush' fit, and just because :)

I've seen many pics on audizine of the bathurst, particularly on s7 and RS7s. But not this size on an S6. I know they are a popular wheel - would anyone be able to show some pics? I understand they also make 9.5 and 10 width - but considering a set used that is 9 wide and want to make sure its possible for brake fitment (standard steel brakes).

Thank you.

Senior Member Three Rings KBRUCE23's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Q5 & F150

Iíve had the same question, and after a search the results were minimal. Thereís a guy on here (avned) who has them in 21Ē on a black s6, heís got tons of pics on IG. Not exactly what youíre looking for but itís a point of reference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2011 Audi A6 3.0T

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

By chance would you be interested in TSW Mechanica, matte grey with matte black accent? Also rotary forged and same dimensions of 20x9 with et35. Used as summer wheels only and they were opti-coated. Hereís how they look on qgm in bright and low light. IMG_5390.JPG
    IMG_9323.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Btw, I originally ordered the gunmetal Bathurst but returned them for the above. Hereís a pic the Bathurst against my car. IMG_5166.JPG

Either way, I hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Senior Member Three Rings Avned's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by KBRUCE23 View Post
    Iíve had the same question, and after a search the results were minimal. Thereís a guy on here (avned) who has them in 21Ē on a black s6, heís got tons of pics on IG. Not exactly what youíre looking for but itís a point of reference

Yeah I have 21s but it'll give you an idea how it looks. Check out my build page (link in sig) or my IG page.
    '13 S6 APR stage 3 ECU/TCU
    RS7 turbos
    Build Thread
    Stage 3 Dyno Results
    IG: Avned

Senior Member Three Rings KBRUCE23's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Q5 & F150

Quote Originally Posted by Avned View Post
    Yeah I have 21s but it'll give you an idea how it looks. Check out my build page (link in sig) or my IG page.
    Yup, been following the build. Good stuff man, the car looks great

2011 Audi A6 3.0T

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Thanks everyone! low profile, beautiful color :) and great wheels. Unfortunately I'm not a huge fan of darker wheels, on a grey car. Thanks again!