Hey all. So I'm still struggling with this lean code issue, Bank 2 lean code sporadic P1138 comes back first then is followed by the same code for Bank 1. Fuel trims are definitely way off. I've already done the following:

- Smoke tested all lines
- All new Kombi valves
- New vacuum pump, HPFP
- No leaks in valve cover gaskets, small VVT cover leak (driver's side), no fuel injector or intake manifold leaks (all new seals/gaskets)

Symptoms that I've noticed:

- Code takes anywhere from a week to two weeks to return while daily driving
- The short and long term trims vary drastically from not always significantly off to significantly off
- Codes don't come back and trims look fine if the car is driven over long distances
- Codes come back most quickly if I drive the car short distances or start the engine, stop the engine, and restart frequently (i.e. going and running errands)
- There's a slight short (and minor) hesitation at idle on warm startup if the car has sat for 30 mins or so after driving
- Extra fuel is clearly being added, if I floor it I can see the rich smoke coming out the exhaust

Anyone have ideas? I feel like it might be sensor related but no codes come up besides the lean code. Help is greatly appreciated because this issue is driving me crazy, here are the trims from last night when the CEL came back on.

By row it's 1. Bank 1 Sensor 1 (Idle) 2. Bank 1 Sensor 1 (Partial) 3. Bank 2 Sensor 1 (Idle) 4. Bank 2 Sensor 1 (Partial)