Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

AZ Member #

Time to let my S6 go

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    After almost 5 years and 67000 miles of rock solid performance, I am selling my S6. This had been a great crowd to hang with and the car was fantastic. Just time to let it go while I can still get a reasonable amount of money for it. Car and parts are for sale in the classifieds.
    Currently: Porsche Macan GTS * Audi S3 * Porsche Cayman GTS

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Honda Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by VVG View Post
    After almost 5 years and 67000 miles of rock solid performance, I am selling my S6. This had been a great crowd to hang with and the car was fantastic. Just time to let it go while I can still get a reasonable amount of money for it. Car and parts are for sale in the classifieds.
    I am selling mine tomorrow. I did not know that I would be that much happy to do so. Mine was 13 with 45k. With all tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Veteran Member Three Rings 4Chio's Avatar
    AZ Member #

what are you guys getting to replace the S6
    2018 S6 Prestige sport
    2014 991 Cab C4S
    2018 S4 Prestige
    2017 Q7 Prestige
    (sold)
    2016 S3 Monsoon Gray Prestige | Sport seats| 19's W/ mag ride| Milltek Res valve
    2013 X5 M, 08 A6 4.2 Sline, 08 :.R32 ,07 S4 White/Black, 04 S4 6MT,

Veteran Member Four Rings Kevin1's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Are you staying in the Audi family?
    1 of 1 in the United States - 2015 A6 TDI Prestige with 19" Sports Package and Season Dedicated Tires - Oolong Gray Metalic, Nougat Brown Interior, Dark Brown Walnut Inlays, Black Headliner, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Night Vision Assistant with Pedestrian Detection. Summer - Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Winter - Yokohama Bluearth Winter V905. Eurocode Sway Bars and Links. XPEL Ultimate.

RIP - 2005 A6 4.2 - (February 2005 - August 2014) (142,000 miles)

AZ Member #

Not staying with Audi. really wanted to go back to an SUV as my DD, and Audi is lacking in exciting SUVs.....

Got this....

Which was inspired by this....

Cool to have a matched set!!!
    Currently: Porsche Macan GTS * Audi S3 * Porsche Cayman GTS

Veteran Member Three Rings Fast4DR S6's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Sold my 2013 Beast about 2 months ago. I was very fortunate that nobody wanted me to part out anything. Once the next gen comes out you will see a dip, but then again it will not be a V8TT.
    My biggest fear was that somebody would hit me and getting parts to replace would be very difficult.

2012 Golf R APR In-House Build - [U]European Car Magazine (July 2014 Feature Story)- SOLD
    2013 S6 APR/NGP Project RS6 - Sold
    2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali - 6.2L/10spd
    2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE Track Rat
    2017 Audi RS 3