Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered Member Four Rings Jimmy ny's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Nice to see that updates are making this product better. Iím def Iím in the spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 TTS. Mythos Black w/ Nappa Red interior. APR 1, AFE Intake

Established Member Three Rings Yabi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5

Quote Originally Posted by Flipboi89 View Post
    Curious if anyone has needed to bring their car into the dealership with the wire loom still in place and if Audi said anything about it?

It would be a little annoying to need to remove the wire loom every time you go into the dealership.
    It's very easy to remove the loom if needed. I spend about 2 minutes to remove it and about 5 or so to install it. The extra time allocated to routing the cables in a way that satisfies my OCD. HTH!

Established Member Two Rings SMI77's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Flipboi89 View Post
    Curious if anyone has needed to bring their car into the dealership with the wire loom still in place and if Audi said anything about it?

It would be a little annoying to need to remove the wire loom every time you go into the dealership.
    Some dealers may query it, and any decent Service Manager would, but why would you leave un-connected wiring in the engine bay when visiting a Dealer. That is like a red rag to a bull, and cause them to ask questions. Remove & re-install is, as Yabi says. It's a no-brainer.
    Here in Oz, the printed Audi Dealer Service Report actually asks if the vehicle has been modified. Not sure if that's generally or under the hood, but I'm not going to poke the bear!
    '17 B9 S4 Avant ~ Daytona Grey ~ 'quattro' Sport Diff ~ Pano Roof ~ Black Package ~ Carbon Fibre Inlays
    PLUS OZ Racing black 19 x 9 wheels ~ DTUK Tune Box/TCU Tune/Pedal Box ~ Eibach Springs ~ 034 M/sports rear bar ~ Goodridge s/s braided lines ~ PowerStop ceramic pads ~
    Audi C/Fibre mirror caps ~ Relak s/wheel paddles ~ Puddle LEDs 'OOOO'/'Audi' & 'quattro' ~ De-badged ~ RS style s/s black tips ~ RS style black grille & carbon effect 'OOOO'

Active Member Two Rings thermobryan's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Just don't set it to 3/2 and floor it going downhill. The traction control doesn't like that much power....

AZ Member #

IMG_0223.jpg

This is the latest, but not where I think I can pull it. This was with 2 gallons of E85. Also, this is without the PedalTuner.

AZ Member #

My best 0-10 launch so far has been 0.47s. I think I can easily pull a 3.84s 0-60 time. If you look at the 0-60s(1ft) time it was a 3.70s time, which is how the manufacturer would report it.

AZ Member #

And another pull today, 0-60, 3.87s
    Attached Images

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123