Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

2019 RS5 Sportback Order Guide

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    The 2019 RS5 Sportback order guide is out.

Looks like I can't attach a file yet or I'm doing something wrong but you can grab the PDF from here:

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/aud...guide-2958408/

It looks to have exactly the same options as the 2019 RS5 Coupe with a few minor differences:
    • USB charge ports for rear seats
    • Cold Weather Package: Heated rear seats and heated steering wheel (no flat bottom)

So now we just need to know what the prices are for the options since we already know that the base prices is: $74,200 + $995 destination charge.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Link to the online configuration site which is still being worked on. No real prices listed yet: https://www.audiusa.com/models/audi-...019/build.html

Senior Member Three Rings jpenneck's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Woo hoo - Finally! I'm guessing I'll be placing an order in the imminent future!
    2013 RS5 - Sepang Blue, Alu-Optic, Black Alcantara, Nav, Sports Exhaust
    2012 Q5 - Ice Silver 2.0T, Premium+, Nav

Past:
    2012 S4 - Monsoon Gray, Prestige package, S-Tronic, Sports Diff
    2007 RS4 - Mugello Blue
    2000 S4 - Santorin Blue

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Couple of trucks

Order one this afternoon Nardo Gray...was going to go with the blue but it looked to purple, or indigo blue for my taste. I wanted to go with white but nearly every car I get is silver, white or black.....I hope I do not regret getting the blue....The option I went with were: 1ns- dynamic steering, 956- dynamic package, Driver assistance, and Black optic package I know the pricing is not out..but my best guess is with a base of $74,300 plus $3,300 for the driver asst, and $3,400 for the dynamic package and $1,600 for the black opt package. im looking at about $82,500. Hopefully Im a little high....was hoping for 77K but does not look like this is happening.....your thoughts....has nardo grey been "played out"?

AZ Member #

I'm sure the package prices will be pretty much the same as the RS5 Coupe packages. Personally I'm not a fan of Nardo Gray (or any other gray really), but many others like it. I'll get driver assist, dynamic package, matte alu optic package and I'm planning on a custom color (Sepang Blue, just like my current RS5) which will add to the price + 5 arm-peak wheels. Haven't decided on the dynamic steering yet. I have it on my current RS5 and it's fine but I haven't driven one of the new S5 with/without to see if there is much of a difference.

Past:
    2007 RS4 - Mugello Blue
    2000 S4 - Santorin Blue

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I personally like reds but not a fan of Misano. Thinking I'll go exclusive with Garnet Red myself. It's darker and actually has visible pearl flakes that you can see easily unlike Misano. Trying to decide between normal Black Optic or Black Optic Carbon package. I'm figuring the Carbon package will add around $3000. The spreadsheet I've created with estimated package prices show I'm at around $95k.

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Ordered!! 🤤🤣

Mops On The Move
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Mops@Nemesis View Post
    Ordered!! 🤤🤣
    They give you an ETA on delivery assuming you did a factory order?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by heymoe View Post
    They give you an ETA on delivery assuming you did a factory order?
    I just spoke with my GM. He ordered mine last week and mentioned it this morning lol. Looking like March he said.
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Carbon exterior hit the order guide which is awesome. I saw black badges too.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I just spoke with my GM. He ordered mine last week and mentioned it this morning lol. Looking like March he said.
    Are you doing an exclusive color or anything that would push build time out some? Thanks for the info.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by heymoe View Post
    Are you doing an exclusive color or anything that would push build time out some? Thanks for the info.
    No sir. Could be February but l assume theyíll be delays. Possibly a hold at Port. My SQ arrives in November, so Iím totally cool with April.

Mops On The Move

Veteran Member Four Rings crazytex21's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Mops,
    I was just talking to my guy about ordering one.... I think I am going to pull the trigger. Is the Dynamic steering any good? I have heard it wasn't really worth it.
    tex lee

A lot of people think you want to race, when in reality, you just have to motor home because Chipotle.
    ~Shicky~

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by crazytex21 View Post
    Mops,
    I was just talking to my guy about ordering one.... I think I am going to pull the trigger. Is the Dynamic steering any good? I have heard it wasn't really worth it.
    I have it on my B9 S4 and really like it! I specifically ordered my B9 SQ without so I can compare. I hear itís even better on the RS cars, so I went for it.

Mops On The Move

Veteran Member Four Rings antoff83's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 Audi S7

Any news on pkgs/options pricing yet, folks??

Possibly looking to order one in exclusive color, PCU, WTP, 956, WMR or PPK, 9VS, 1N8,4ZP, 6W9.
    18' BMW X5M | Long Beach Blue | Silverstone full Merino
    17' AUDI S7 | Sepang blue | Arras red
    16' MB GLE450 coupe | Diamond white | Black nappa - sold
    14' AUDI RS5 Coupe| Sepang blue | Black nappa - gone but not forgotten
    04' BMW M3 Convert |Carbon black - sold

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by antoff83 View Post
    Any news on pkgs/options pricing yet, folks??

Possibly looking to order one in exclusive color, PCU, WTP, 956, WMR or PPK, 9VS, 1N8,4ZP, 6W9.
    Looks like you have the same taste as me package wise. Though I'm not 100% sold on the black badges since I ike the silver rings up front but could do black badges and rings elsewhere.

No package pricing yet that I've seen but it should be pretty close to the similar package prices from the 2018 RS5 Coupe. Guesses for Carbon packages range between $3000-$4500.

As for exclusive color. I got an email saying exclusive color builds won't start until after the paint shop renovations complete early 2019 which would likely push deliveries to summer 2019 for those builds. I'm also considering an exclusive color so have to decide if I want to wait that long now.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 Audi S7

Quote Originally Posted by jpenneck View Post
    Woo hoo - Finally! I'm guessing I'll be placing an order in the imminent future!
    Hi James, have you been negotiating any discount yet ? I was wondering if we will be able to get like 5-6% off of MSRP

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by antoff83 View Post
    Hi James, have you been negotiating any discount yet ? I was wondering if we will be able to get like 5-6% off of MSRP
    Hi Tony, As far as I can tell, the chance of a discount is almost zero. Even the staff at the dealers aren't getting anything apparently. . Btw, Audi Denver currently has 2 Nardo Gray RS5s and I drove one of them over the weekend, which put a big smile on my face! I've been in contact with my salesman and he says they still aren't allowing any orders through yet.

Past:
    2007 RS4 - Mugello Blue
    2000 S4 - Santorin Blue

Registered Member One Ring ChrisRS5's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by jpenneck View Post
    Hi Tony, As far as I can tell, the chance of a discount is almost zero. Even the staff at the dealers aren't getting anything apparently. . Btw, Audi Denver currently has 2 Nardo Gray RS5s and I drove one of them over the weekend, which put a big smile on my face! I've been in contact with my salesman and he says they still aren't allowing any orders through yet.
    New to the forum here. Had a 98 A4 many years ago. Finally returning to the 4 rings with a 2019 RS5 Sportback in Sonoma Green. Supposedly currently in production. Hoping for arrival in November.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRS5 View Post
    New to the forum here. Had a 98 A4 many years ago. Finally returning to the 4 rings with a 2019 RS5 Sportback in Sonoma Green. Supposedly currently in production. Hoping for arrival in November.
    Nice!!

My first was a 98 A4 too. Silver 1.8Q sport pack with 5MT.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 Audi S7

Nice!!

My first was a 98 A4 too. Silver 1.8Q sport pack with 5MT.
    so you got all of your car in silver Ben

Established Member Two Rings Ribbij's Avatar
    AZ Member #

No sir. Could be February but l assume theyíll be delays. Possibly a hold at Port. My SQ arrives in November, so Iím totally cool with April.

Mops On The Move
    what wheels are you going to put on this bad boy Mops?