Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Two Rings UWbadger91's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Zimbrick Audi and Mods?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi all! Iím moving to Madison and drive a somewhat modded S3. Iím curious how is Zimbrick Audi with mods? My current dealer overlooks my exhaust and intake, etc. and on my past tuned cars they were good with getting stuff covered under warranty. Although my S3 is not tuned I plan to do so after my warranty runs out so itís not relevant in the present. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Idk about their approach to mods, but I live in mke and drive to Madison to use zimbrick over Audi North shore and Audi Milwaukee which are both much closer. Zimbrick had been great from a customer service standpoint- real easy to talk to. Welcome to Madison and good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Two Rings UWbadger91's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by RJDelo View Post
    Idk about their approach to mods, but I live in mke and drive to Madison to use zimbrick over Audi North shore and Audi Milwaukee which are both much closer. Zimbrick had been great from a customer service standpoint- real easy to talk to. Welcome to Madison and good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Glad to hear it! I donít know why theyíd make a fuss over an intake or exhaust, but I know some dealerships are picky about such things. Based on what you say I feel ok about taking it to them. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro