Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: Hail report

Veteran Member Three Rings Aok303's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Bicycle bicycle i wont ride my bicycle

Hail report

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    so got an est from state farm for 3600, meaning it should be closer to 5000 oi
    anyone know a place thats not backed up and good

guy i normally use moved way way down south
    2016 Noggy S4 - Kohlefaser Luft-Technik Intake System, Chipwerke Pro, CR-15, Awe touring and Dp, H&R OEM springs, and Ziza LED's everywhere
    Want List: carbon fiber rear diffuser, Rear sway bar, xbrace, and after audi care is over stage 2 mods

Veteran Member Three Rings bluefox280's Avatar
    AZ Member #

News flash - everyone is backed up dating back to the May 2017 storm.
    I've used Dents by Hand just outside Boulder and was impressed with the outcome.

- Erik
    PatternDraftImaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Senior Member Four Rings HazeMyth's Avatar
    AZ Member #

If there's a body shop or PDR in the state of Colorado that's not backed up right now, I'd venture to guess they're not actually worth going to. The only explanation for anyone here at this point to not be backed up would be that they have really shitty workmanship and/or customer service.

Just to get an estimate on the truck bumper my wife smashed up, she had to book out 2 weeks in advance. Keep in mind, this is a place where you could previously just drive up, ask for an estimate and be left waiting for no more than 15 minutes before they came out and started the estimate.
    2013 Audi S5
    2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
    2003 Evolution VIII (Cammed, etc)
    2004 Subaru STI - Stg. 2 (Sold)
    IG: @MrHazeMyth

AZ Member #
    My Garage

yeah most places ive talked to are still booked out till xmas time
    sadly my car does not even look that bad, but i know the dings are there
    2016 Noggy S4 - Kohlefaser Luft-Technik Intake System, Chipwerke Pro, CR-15, Awe touring and Dp, H&R OEM springs, and Ziza LED's everywhere
    Want List: carbon fiber rear diffuser, Rear sway bar, xbrace, and after audi care is over stage 2 mods

Senior Member Two Rings ColdChicagoian's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B7 RS4

Last year I went to the dent man of colorado for hail on pikes peak during the PPIHC 2017 and they fixed my car in less than 24 hours

AZ Member #
    My Garage

dent man or dent dudes i know Jessie n them use dend dudes that run prima

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Sooo finally found a Place thats not backed up till for ever for PDR from the hail storms drop me a line if your still way far out i can give you the contact info to get in before oct, its actually a quality spot as i am pretty particular about my cars