Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: FS 2014 Audi S4

Active Member Two Rings TheTurk203's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Audi S4, 2017 Honda Civic Type R, 2009 BMW 335i, 2016 Ford Expedition

FS 2014 Audi S4

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Selling my 2014 Audi S4 with 63,027 on it in excellent condition! Fully loaded with all the options like Navigation, Bang & Olufsen Premium sound system,
    Reverse camera, Advance Key (Keyless entry), Sports differential, Carbon atlas trim. Itís a six speed manual transmission with endless service records from the Audi dealership (have car fax on hand). Tires and Breaks are in perfect condition. Just installed a intake from esc tuning and now the car sounds amazing. 25k OBO

Vin: WAUDGAFL6EA071996

The only con is salvage title and ONLY because it was rear ended hard enough to break the back bumper but thatís all. Back bumper was replaced with oem one. The car got deemed salvage because there is a fuse in the back of all Audiís that blows when it feels like itís been hit and disables every thing like electric steering and seat belts and car doesnít start so thatís why it got deemed salvage there wasnít any thing wrong with the car. Changed that $40 fuse and every thing was back to normal. I have pics of the back when hit. Message me with any questions.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by TheTurk203; 08-12-2018 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Price edit