Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings GID's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Carbon fiber diffuser

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Looking for opinions on this diffuser from AliExpress. I have a 16 A7 with the square tips so the current diffuser might look odd with awe quad tips. My original plan was to buy the OEM S7 diffuser but can't justify spending 700-1000 on it.

I really want to like it but it's a tad over aggressive for me. Has anyone else purchased this and if so, mind sharing your opinion and pictures? Thanks!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    2016 A7 - Dakota Gray

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

The stock diffuser looks fine with the AWE exhaust, you could do the oem S7 diffuser also.
    Florett Silver/Black/Black Headliner
    S-Line Sport Pkg, LED Headlamps, 55% PhotoSync Tints ,S6 Oem Trunk Spoiler.
    Sport pedals,S6 Diffuser,AWE Touring Exhaust,S Line Flatbottom, S7 Wheels.

Established Member Two Rings GID's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Are you talking about the facelift stock diffuser? I've seen several pictures of them and it looks like there is too much gap because of lack of space.
    Quote Originally Posted by bonafyd View Post
    The stock diffuser looks fine with the AWE exhaust, you could do the oem S7 diffuser also.
    2016 A7 - Dakota Gray

Established Member Two Rings bhamcarnut's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    600hp Range Rover SC, Range Rover Sport, Audi Q7, Pro Air Nautique, Custom Chopper

I have one. Itís great for the price. Needs some finessing to get it to look good. Not the best pic but here it is. IMG_3404.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2013 S7 Phantom Black / APR Stage 2 / RocEuro Intake / Savini BM15 Wheels / RS7 Front Grille / Black Optics Lower Grilles / Dynamic Taillights / Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser / Custom JL Sub box

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by GID View Post
    Are you talking about the facelift stock diffuser? I've seen several pictures of them and it looks like there is too much gap because of lack of space.

I'm saying the AWE exhaust looks fine with the stock diffuser or the facelift diffuser..
    I get what your saying but they can be adjusted, some people set it and forget some don't. on my A6 i adjusted my tips a few times until I was satisfied.
    but hey you just might want to get a different diffuser either way it'll look good. the tip adjustment is key.. I used a vernier caliper to set my tips ocd really bad
    Florett Silver/Black/Black Headliner
    S-Line Sport Pkg, LED Headlamps, 55% PhotoSync Tints ,S6 Oem Trunk Spoiler.
    Sport pedals,S6 Diffuser,AWE Touring Exhaust,S Line Flatbottom, S7 Wheels.